Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • LG G Flex (333 reviews)

Great phone

alexisdiame945 Aug 26, 2015

This phones awesome, the screen could be a little more duarble though.

• HTC One Harmon Kardon Edition (590 reviews)

I hate this phone.

Dawynne Aug 26, 2015

I have had multiple issues with this phone. So many things wrong. It mutes me while talking automatically. On the lock screen the camera continues to turn on without me doing anything, and continues to turn off the sound without me touching anything on the phone. It was multiple bugs. It crashes all the time. I hate using this phone. I would get a ...

Read full review

• Nokia Lumia 635 (49 reviews)

An Okay phone for 2015

panthony2012 Aug 26, 2015

I had originally got this phone because 1)I love Microsoft and like that i could possibly have all my stuff connect (I'm a gamer and love Xbox) and 2) the power button on my iphone 4s broke and wasn't handling the newest updates all that well. So I needed a new phone, and liked the idea of going to windows. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. The phone itself ...

Read full review

• LG G2 (1,853 reviews)

Terrible Phone

mKeni Aug 26, 2015

So disappointed in this phone! My old LG Optimus G which was suppose to be a older and slower worked better for me. The WiFi on the G2 was was terrible, had a hard time picking up signals and was slow. The G2 always seemed like it was overwhelmed and could not handle the apps I put on it. I though it would be an alternate to the more expensive Sam...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport (436 reviews)

the phone itself is great

camillereed Aug 26, 2015

the service is very poor, my calls drop all the time. I'm not able to watch videos on my phone the internet is very slow. thinking of changing providers I might enjoy the phone more.

• Apple iPhone 6 64GB (1,056 reviews)

This iphone is the best phone i have had

VINCENTLEON Aug 26, 2015

This phone is amazing, sofware and hardware are perfect.

• Apple iPhone 5c 32GB (121 reviews)

Big disappointment

ANONYMOUS Aug 26, 2015

I'm on my second iPhone 5c. Both the brand new and the refurbished one have been nothing but problematic. They come out of their casings at the top and now I've got lots of lines on my screen. I can't even use the phone right now. The battery life is sub-par as well. Never again!

• LG G4 (190 reviews)

Freezes and shuts off

9566559567 Aug 26, 2015

I've had the G4 for 28 days now. Within the first week it shut off on its own, i thought it was part of the updating it needed to do. Then it started... when txtng, playing games, watching videos, internet, or even just listening to music on amazon; it would shut off and try to turn on again. I had to take out the battery because it would get hot t...

Read full review

• HTC One M9 (221 reviews)

Good phone for someone in business

NVFisherman Aug 26, 2015

I am a CPA with offices on the east and west coast. I need a phone that is very dependable. The HTC M9 is an excellent phone. Sound quality is very good and battery life is not bad if you do not use it for games. Sprint service in Las Vegas has vastly improved and call quality is excellent. This phone is an extension of my office and I need to get ...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (1,560 reviews)

it is too glitchy

BrittieBaybee Aug 26, 2015

This phone gets hot and battery life is absolutely horrible and ridiculous, it freezes. Its horrible

Most popular

Top rated