Recent reviews

Items per page
  • Apple iPhone 6s 64GB (148 reviews)

This phone has poor connection, is slow, and freezes all the time.

celcooking Nov 22, 2015

I miss my iPhone 5, which always had full bars. Have to turn off LTE for it to work on cellular, and even then half of phone calls drop. Have tried everything. Sprint cust serv calls have dropped and no call backs. 1st sprint bill was double my previous AT&T bill, when promised the "cut your bill in half" promo. Very disappointed. Understanding tha...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 6s 128GB (26 reviews)

iPhone 6s 132

tacini Nov 22, 2015

Awesome devise, Apple has a leading product. Glad to live in the Bay Area around all these smart folks that made Apple the leader.

• Apple iPhone 6s 16GB (103 reviews)

Great upgrade

gus45 Nov 22, 2015

I went from 5 c to 6s, what a difference. Bigger screen, better camera and easier to use. I find NO fault with the 6S and I have a great plan with Sprint. I don't think you could ask for more features at this price and it is dependable.

• Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB (1,405 reviews)

I've always been an android person

Bri_jc13 Nov 22, 2015

I have nothing bad to say about my iPhone 6 Plus! I really love it, the battery is so great & super easy to use. I have alway had an andriod & I wanted to get something different so I chose an Apple product & I have no regrets!

• Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GB (16 reviews)

Great phone

D50311 Nov 22, 2015

I recommend this phone to my friends and family and all of my coworkers it makes my business run smoothly.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32 GB (388 reviews)

I'm in love with my Note 5

CAR9901 Nov 22, 2015

The Note 5 is awesome. Even though I am still learning about the phone, the camera is amazing, I love this phone and I am son happy that I have it. Thanks to my Sprint Guy.

• Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE PLUS 32GB (105 reviews)

Top of the LIne Stylish Device with Curves!

tbanks07 Nov 22, 2015

This is a top of the line device with it's curved edge, colored lights and large viewing screen. The pictures and videos are better than the average high cost camera. This device comes with 32G and multiple office from which you can work from anywhere .I would definitely recommend this device.

• Kyocera Verve (202 reviews)

This telephone is NOT what I need . . . now stuck with it . .

NATIVETEXANLS1 Nov 22, 2015

Start with the '911' feature was implemented, by-passing the 'Key Guard' without any notification. While washing dishes late one night just after acquiring the phone and received a call from the "911' Dispatcher inquiring "what is the nature of your Emergency?" telling them there was not any emergency as I am just washing dishes had not called. The...

Read full review

• Kyocera TorqueXT (49 reviews)

Not worth the money

Satcgt Nov 22, 2015

The Bluetooth is terrible. There is not enough memory. The reception is terrible as well. I live in an area that has 4GLTE and yet my service is not worth a dime with this phone.

• Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB (1,428 reviews)

Does everything I need it to do.

stacaninc Nov 22, 2015

My first smart phone. Very heavy and hard for me to carry with me. Usually leave it at the house or in my pocketbook. Works fine and I have no complaints about that.

Most popular

Top rated