Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (894 reviews)

Great Device and Carrier

FRANKIROMAN Mar 31, 2015

i am a fan of all Samsung products and the Note 4 exceeds them all. it is my first note so the S pen is my new favorite feature along with multi-windows it practical . the sreen is sharp gret color and detail I love my phone all around..

• Samsung Galaxy S4 Refresh (1,126 reviews)

Fragile; high MPxl low functonality

DaddyDoug617 Mar 31, 2015

I'm glad I waited to review this phone. I had a Galxy3 and 'upgraded' to this one. In a month of treatment my old Galaxy handled easily the screen is fractured in half a dozen places. I frequently am unable to get a signal and the signal I do get is not as good as the old Galaxy used to get in the same places. Additionally, while the camera takes b...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB (801 reviews)

The best phone I've purchased yet so far the GREATEST!!!

jozette1 Mar 31, 2015

The best phone ever iOS is the best the camera is amazing and the sound to fantastic beats are unnecessary and the battery charges fast and last for a very long time

• Kyocera Verve (142 reviews)

phone auto 911's! terrible!

wiboy33 Mar 31, 2015

this phone has safety features( technically a good thing, in practical world, stupid!) that you can not disable. NO GOOD!!

• Samsung Galaxy S5 (3,299 reviews)

Great Phone before the update

kvantleven Mar 31, 2015

I loved my phone it is fast long battery life and great features but since the os update there are so many problems with this phone now.

• Apple iPhone 6 16GB (1,496 reviews)

great phone

MASTERVINNY Mar 31, 2015

great phone but look's easy to break if it falls down.

• Kyocera Hydro Vibe (111 reviews)

Not what I expected, but it is waterproof

tonyasone Mar 31, 2015

This phone does not allow ringtone or music downloads. I attempted to download a CD I wanted and was told the phone does not have that capability. If I had known this, I would've purchased something else. Definitely would not purchase another Kyocera, as soon as possible, I am going back to Samsung!

• Samsung Galaxy Mega (495 reviews)

you can barley hear on it

ab3111 Mar 31, 2015

the worst phone I have ever got from sprint and I been with them a long time I thought my blackberry was bad I should have keep it.not enough space

• Apple iPhone 5c 8GB (260 reviews)

IPHONE

cocola3246 Mar 31, 2015

I have a hard time with using the iPhone 5. Too much information and how to use the technology the brains of this phone. I like to have an Adroid phone.

• Samsung Galaxy Note II (2,241 reviews)

When using a protective case: Can overheat and malfunction as battery ages

ANONYMOUS Mar 31, 2015

Great phone. Large enough to read newspapers and magazines, so I do not need a tablet. I protect my Note II with a case. After about 20 months the phone started malfunctioning. I noticed that it was getting very hot on the back, so I took the case off, which stopped the overheating and malfunctioning. At 24 months, I needed to replace the battery...

Read full review

Most popular

Top rated