Items per page
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB (184 reviews)

great

laly29 May 31, 2015

Awsome fone great pictures...over all the best phone ive ever had

• Alcatel OneTouch Retro (6 reviews)

Substandard design and function

LENGOODMAN2257 May 31, 2015

If we have entered a phase technologically where flip phones are an anachronism, this phone is definitive proof. The buttons are difficult to press, the font size for messaging is minuscule and can't be enlarged, the wait time required to access different letters on the same button (as in "TUV"), is irritatingly long, the battery lasts not much ove...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE 32GB (76 reviews)

Great phone, but too many drop phone calls

Kengh1 May 31, 2015

Love the phone, great pictures and amazing features. However , service on this phone is horrible constantly dropping calls. Had Galaxy 5 and the reception is 100x better than on this device.

• Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (2,228 reviews)

The sound is terrible.

vicvonet May 31, 2015

The sound is terrible and I now have dropped calls!

• HTC One M9 (65 reviews)

Solid phone all around

skyejenkins May 31, 2015

This phone is a pleasure to hold, you can really feel the quality of the all metal unibody. The front facing speakers make it perfect for consuming media. The front facing camera is great for selfies and snapchat, smart of htc to move the 4ultrapixel camera to the front. As far as the rear facing camera, it's good not great. Really quick to take ph...

Read full review

• NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D (15 reviews)

Use of the fixed modem has only been one(1) month, too early to tell

smallsalfred May 31, 2015

This wireless 3G & lte device has been satisfactory so far, since mid April 2015. It does occasionally drop the internet signal. In my 32209 zip code, I can only get 1 signal bar !! but I still get on the internet.

• Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB (45 reviews)

bad features need updates terribly

trevious2003 May 31, 2015

Need updates terribly bad!!!!!! Terrible phone i cant believe sprint

• Samsung Galaxy S5 (3,642 reviews)

the galaxy s5 was a great phone until i did the system update from kitkat to lollipop

mrsmarin13 May 31, 2015

great phone just dont do the system update from kitkat to lollipop

• Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE 64 GB (44 reviews)

Forget this Phone

JHinkson32081 May 31, 2015

Im guessing the S6 probably is much better, or even the note, however, Im locked in to a phone that does not do much, has zero batrery life, but looks,nice. Im disappointed.

• Samsung Galaxy Note II (2,257 reviews)

No wonder this phone was a "special deal"

CATSchmidt May 31, 2015

I thought the big screen would be great. But since it reboots itself repeatedly, when not in use constantly, I find myself waiting to be able to use it. I've had to remove the battery several times in order to unfreeze it. I've had to do a factory reset a few times because it will sync with my email, then it won't sync with my email. The phone seem...

Read full review

Most popular

Top rated