Items per page
  • Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (1,023 reviews)

Best phone I ever had

KrissyMorrison Apr 17, 2014

This is the best smart phone I ever had love the apps & it's fast

• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (304 reviews)

Great product overall

amj2750 Apr 17, 2014

This product is awesome overall it has numerous apps and widgets that is helpful to everyday life

• LG G2 (1,156 reviews)

amazing phone

ANONYMOUS Apr 17, 2014

Amazing phone I love the look and how many options it has the rear buttons are more useful for picture taking and easy volume control while watching videos or talking on the phone. I would recommend this phone to anyone and everyone, it is hard to get used to but after a few days of playing around on it you will love it!

• Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (1,106 reviews)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jgaeta201 Apr 17, 2014

This phone Is amazing! Super fast and not very heavy. So many features that after 2 months I'm still trying to figure everything out. It has step by step features to help you. Defiantly the best phone I've ever had!

• HTC EVO 4G LTE (2,239 reviews)

so so phone

ronster69 Apr 17, 2014

Had the original HTC, loved it, bought this one as an upgrade. No support for many, many software issues

• Samsung Galaxy S4 Refresh (201 reviews)

I am glad I made the switch from my iPhone to the s4.

manof1b4g Apr 17, 2014

Has a bigger screen better quality of picture the apps are not as expensive, overall a much better phone.

• HTC One (1,454 reviews)

Awesome Sound

moberdorff37 Apr 17, 2014

I'm a big music buff. The beats audio is awesome. The phone is great for gaming and watching videos. Also takes a high quality picture

• Kyocera Rise (165 reviews)

NEVER GET THIS PHONE

Rpowe Apr 16, 2014

Worst phone I've ever had. Have to take a charger wherever I go, due to a 3-4 hour battery life, which defeats the purpose of a cell phone. Can't use any apps due to lack of battery life. Freezes at least once a day and sometimes have to take the battery out to restart it. Calls are unexpectedly muted. Very slow response time to anything. Sometimes...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 5s 32GB (219 reviews)

Apple is the BOMB

JRICHARDSON44 Apr 16, 2014

I have had the iPhone 4s now have the 5s, I would go back to an android system again. Apple is always quick to fix or repair the device. Add the Applecare Protection Plan Plus and you have the best phone on the market with screen replacement if needed.

• Apple iPhone 4s 8GB (294 reviews)

Just a great for the value.

earthpig007 Apr 16, 2014

I have another Iphone 4S but it has more memory. I have had no problems with the other Iphone and so I decided to go with another 4S. Staying with the same model I did not have to buy new chargers for the car and other items which charge the phone. I will continue to stay with the 4S unless it is discontinued.

Most popular

Top rated