Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE 32GB (510 reviews)

Do not get this phone!

SLIVERPITCH5 Jan 21, 2016

Horrible phone. Difficult to hold. Screen broke within the first week of use. Get some other phone. This phone is awful. I have a case and screen protector, and the screen broke the first time it was dropped. My previous phone was over four years old and never had any issues with it.

• Kyocera DuraXT (575 reviews)

small and grat phone

Brie0407 Jan 21, 2016

I am a customer since 2000 never had a dropped call.

• Apple iPhone 6s 16GB (466 reviews)

This product has great features

asiri2008 Jan 21, 2016

I am in love with my device. It really help me organize my life and engage me with my friend oversees through social media.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (1,666 reviews)

not the best phone

700691 Jan 21, 2016

Not what i expected , freeze up everytime, shuts down by itself and bad battery

• Sharp Aquos Crystal (499 reviews)

Do not care for it

lkgraham Jan 21, 2016

We signed up 7 on our plan. One person on our plan has replaced his phone twice, computer went out, now his third phone went out. Another person on our plan has replaced his with a IPhone and his Aquos went out we have only had them two months. So now the phone has to be replaced at our expense and the other is not even paid for. Very unhappy

• LG Nexus 5X 16GB (3 reviews)

Features easy to use.

JEANSLOAN Jan 21, 2016

I was not made aware of the need for USB C to A in order to connect to computer. Not easy to find even through Sprint Store, Best Buy, etc. Ordered on line.

• Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB (1,737 reviews)

Galaxy S6 is better than the S4 but.....

GlynnL Jan 21, 2016

Overall, I am pleased with my Galaxy S6. Battery life is very good and all the usual smart phone features are good too. But there are a few areas that are frustrating: (1) 'Wi-Fi calling' is problematic. It sometimes drops out although my wireless network signal strength is excellent. It also seems to interfere with the phone's ability to recognize...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32 GB (692 reviews)

Excellent phone

Kd6qlkkd6qlk Jan 21, 2016

There's been many reviews of this phone the only thing I got to say about the phone is it it's a very nice phone but battery life is poor

• LG G4 (697 reviews)

Wi-Fi calling doesn't work right

jholmes0519 Jan 21, 2016

I dropped the phone because I live out in the country I have Wi-Fi I use no data but I wanted Wi-Fi calling and it doesn't work so I'm unhappy

• Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GB (227 reviews)

I do like the phone

iucarabou Jan 21, 2016

I do like the phone and the size. Some of the features I don't understand and why some require a credit card? I also think it should not be so expensive.

Most popular

Top rated