Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • HTC One A9 (69 reviews)

It works

Chocolate_Lab Mar 14, 2016

Really not impressed with this phone. Screen brightness changes. Notification sound for text message didn't/won't change even though setting was changed. Etcetera.

• LG G4 (856 reviews)

Worst phone every

nathanial_n Mar 14, 2016

I have had this phone for about 9 months and I hate it. It truly is one of the worst designed phones every! Now I am stuck with a crap phone for another 1.5 years!

• Apple iPhone 4s 16GB (3,693 reviews)

The product is fine, but I have other issues with the text messaging.

OLIOS.llc Mar 14, 2016

I have no problem with the device itself, but my problem is text messaging. I can text to everyone with no problems at all , but I do not get text from some of those people I texted, these people are not on Sprint It is from certain carriers other than Sprint . So far Sprint has not been able to fix this problem , but I should say They really ...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB (197 reviews)

This product has better futures then others

Risaralda Mar 14, 2016

I like my phone. It is just a little too big. It has great features.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (1,709 reviews)

Very good features.

Babydollmoore2008 Mar 14, 2016

Very nice phone overall, I prefer it a little smaller so that I can use it single handedly. Screen is great for videos.

• Samsung Galaxy Mega (527 reviews)

CHARGING ISSUES

jlk Mar 14, 2016

Charging problems with this phone and limited battery accessories

• Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (9 reviews)

Well Worth the Wait!

Bishopsworld Mar 14, 2016

WELCOME BACK THE SD CARD SLOT!!!!! YAAAAAHOOOOO! Really like the solid build and super fast processing!

• Apple iPhone 6 16GB (2,753 reviews)

I like it.

BrandiNico Mar 14, 2016

The Iphone 6 is a really good phone. This is my first Iphone.

• Alcatel OneTouch Retro (121 reviews)

This Phone Is A Very Bad Piece of Equipment

I hate this phone! I went back to the store I bought it at and they said they could not be of any service to me. I have to recharge it way too often, it is hard to open when a call is coming in, you have to search through too many buttons to find a number on your contact list, the cord on the charger is so cheap it looks like it could snap in two i...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32 GB (971 reviews)

Awesome Phone:):):):):):)

LANDI0193 Mar 14, 2016

This is an outstanding cell phone the best I've ever had, better than any iPhone.

Most popular

Top rated