Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Kyocera Verve (240 reviews)

Wouldn't do that again !

KiloWatt22 Jun 24, 2016

So my Kyocere XT jumped overboard, when I wasn't looking. Loved that Flip phone ! So the replacement deal was this one. XT discontinued. This is what I was sent, Sight unseen. When in a Belt Pouch, any slight touch/ lite bump. BEEP, something is keyboarded in. what ?? Go to use the Phone, and all kinds of entries need to be deleted before Use ?...

Read full review

• LX400 by LG (22 reviews)

Good Deal for a flip phone

deanshaw11 Jun 24, 2016

Everything is great with the phone if you plan on only calls and text. Another issue is when someone sends you a text with an emoji it gives you a message of "no content". Tbat can be frustrating since you lose the whole message

• Kyocera DuraXTP (11 reviews)

Too bulky and heavy.

spongebob1964 Jun 24, 2016

The fact that the phone is water proof and weather proof is great. It's too heavy and bulky. It actually hurts to carry it in your pocket and causes your hand to ache after holding it to talk on it for more than a few minutes.

• Alcatel OneTouch Retro (145 reviews)

I cannot hear it ring. I cannot discover how to receive messages.

Lynne.Robertson Jun 23, 2016

I was never shown how to use the thing. The password does not work. I am unable to get recorded messages.

• LG Rumor Reflex (1,028 reviews)

This phone in my opinion is trash

k_saun Jun 20, 2016

I have been with y'all since the start of may and only reason I am using the rumor is because y'all are having issues getting me a Sim card for my galaxy s5 this phone was supposed to only be used for the month of may an now we are getting to the end of June an I still have not got my Sim card I love yalls service but this phone is garabage

• SANYO Vero by KYOCERA (121 reviews)

Terrible reception, lousy texting features

lackeydee Jun 20, 2016

I only bought this phone because I needed something to get me by until I am eligible for my upgrade. The reception is terrible. It's always dropping calls and it cuts in and out alot. Texting features are the worst I've seen in any flip phone ever.

• Samsung M400 (448 reviews)

Great little phone for calls and texts!

JRZF Jun 14, 2016

This is the best flip phone Sprint ever handled. Unfortunately, it can now only be purchased as a used refurbished Sprint phone through online dealers. It took me weeks and a bad online purchase to finally get a Sprint phone that had not been broken into by another company. I wanted a small, fits-into-your-pocket simple phone for calls and texting ...

Read full review

• LG Rumor Reflex S (273 reviews)

I miss my Samsung

RealWhirled Jun 13, 2016

This is one of the only phones that still has a backup slider for when the touch screen decides to not respond. You can actually still answer the phone. However the camera is beyond low quality and the functions of the phone are not great. The touch screen is really slow to respond and 90% of the text messages received read no content and come in t...

Read full review

• SCP-3100 by Sanyo (168 reviews)

Excellent Back Up Phone between Smartphones

danbonos Jun 5, 2016

When my galaxy s3 died out on me after using it a good 3.5 years, I desperately needed a hold me over phone for calls and texts, which this one did the trick. Luckily my mother still had hers around from years ago. Definitely felt nostalgic using it and took me back to 06. Also really durable, and no need to constantly charge. The only caveat is th...

Read full review

• Sprint WeGo? (14 reviews)

dont waste your money - get the iPhone

pacificequipment May 12, 2016

I wanted this for my young child in case of emergencies and because of the ability to see where the phone is at all times. More often than not, I would log on to see where the phone was and the wego website would freeze or be unavailable to locate. That defeats the main purpose for giving it to a child. Plus, any child who can read and write is ...

Read full review

Most popular

Top rated