Recent reviews

Items per page
  • Alcatel OneTouch Retro (74 reviews)

This phone is a texting nightmare from Hell!

kengiles727 Nov 17, 2015

The Alcatel Retro flip phone is a disaster. I replaced it a week later. I like flip-top phones because I work outdoors and need something that can take a lot of abuse. I also text all day long, The Alcatel phone would only allow one text message and then there would be a huge lag time after you type in each letter. I simply could not text on this p...

Read full review

• Kyocera Verve (201 reviews)

good phone but not a smartphone

spm.z.g.p.2881172 Nov 12, 2015

Its a basic phone. The screen scratches easily. It's comfortable to hold but if you expect smart phone internet performance you'll be disappointed. The slide out keyboard is nice when texting though the keys squish instead of click. On that note the phone does vibrate when a key is pressed which is nice. The screen is so small that looking at inter...

Read full review

• Samsung Trender (258 reviews)

Just bad all around

NELI42 Nov 9, 2015

This is my first touch screen phone, and it is horrible. Even after making adjustments in the menu, it is overly sensitive and accepts data input from my cheek during calls. It also initiates calls without my direction, including adding third parties into calls in process. Ending calls is difficult as well, usually resulting in an accidental call b...

Read full review

• LG Mach (142 reviews)

ROADKING4101 Nov 9, 2015

i work on construction sites. This phone is very durable, and the keyboard is the only way I can type because of my large hands. LG has been Great

• Kyocera DuraPlus (79 reviews)

Don't worry if you drop this phone on concrete (or in the deep end of a swimming pool)

4FLETCH Nov 7, 2015

For starters, remember that this is a "basic" cell phone. This is NOT an "android" or a "smart phone". There is no camera (why do you need a camera on a cell phone). Internet use is limited (I have a PC at home). If you text a lot, I would advise you to skip this phone. Texting is cumbersome. You need to change screens to type letters/numbers. If y...

Read full review

• Samsung Reclaim Refurbished (1,012 reviews)

I would recomend this phone to anyone

I love this phone its fast has good battery life and is stylish it always has a good connection and signal i never get lost calls and i can hear its notifications real well..its very easy-to-us and text from..its easy to navigate and use.its also very durable. It takes wonderful photos and videos and has great custom sounds and also has g...

Read full review

• LG Rumor Reflex S (271 reviews)

phone functions poorly.

Phone does not always respond to touch features, i.e. answering when trying to slide to function it does not move,missed calls. Seems to lock up at times. Have to turn off and on to get it to respond. It is okay. Nothing great.

• Kyocera DuraCore (147 reviews)

Great little flip phone

KiloWatt22 Nov 3, 2015

Wish I could buy another Like It. Everything the Dura XT had but no camera. Worked the same but a little smaller. Great Phone was real Happy with it until the Atlantic sea water killed it off Florida. No longer sold, but am replacing with another Dura XT I had prior.

• Samsung M400 (447 reviews)

it is good for a cheap phone

yfisch Oct 29, 2015

Battery life it lasts for a day or so Look & feel looks good and slips out as a bar soap, Performance start up is like a calculator front screen can say wrong time if it came in a call Media takes a pic like a flip phone Phone Features all side buttons was pressed accidentally at least once a bad set up

• LG Rumor Reflex (1,026 reviews)

This product is easy to use!

Preacher81 Oct 26, 2015

There are many features I like about the Rumor Reflex. It is easy to find your stored phone no. The features are easy to access

Most popular