Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • LG Rumor Reflex (1,021 reviews)

Good at first

Sharob01 Apr 22, 2015

I constantly get dropped calls. At times, It can happen 2x a call. I do not recommend this phone.

• LG Rumor Reflex S (263 reviews)

Terrible product

kjrichter Apr 21, 2015

This is a TERRIBLE phone. I've had nothing but problems with it since the beginning. It's been replaced once, and still has the same problems. It resets itself often when I send text messages and most of the time does not send the message when it resets. It freezes and the only way to fix it is to pop out the battery. The settings return to the ori...

Read full review

• Kyocera Verve (150 reviews)

I love my Phone

ANONYMOUS Apr 21, 2015

This phone is awesome. If you don't care so much about having apps and you just want the basics i.e. email, text and just a phone than this is the phone for you. It's small enough to fit into my purse or pocket with ease and does not feel bulky.

• Kyocera KONA (280 reviews)

Great for Phone Calls

VallejoKat Apr 19, 2015

It's hard for us old schoolers to get into all the things a telephone can do these days...which leads us to purchase phones that aren't all that great. First, the good: 1) I can make and receive calls with no problems...but isn't that what a telephone is for? 2) It's compact; doesn't look or feel like I'm holding a notebook to my ear! It's a flip:)...

Read full review

• Kyocera DuraMax (169 reviews)

awesome phone!

Goodenough61 Apr 18, 2015

I like this phone I have had it for 5 yrs. The battery lasts a long time. I have not had any problems with it. It still looks brand new.

• Rumor2 by LG (912 reviews)

Average, kind of outdated.

Fourbidden1 Apr 17, 2015

I just got this phone temporarily until I figure out what phone I want. I had a Katana that finally wore out after almost 8 yrs. and am undecided on what I want next.

• Kyocera DuraXT (536 reviews)

Could be better

BRETT2245 Apr 9, 2015

This phone has all the features you could want in a flip phone, battery lasts for what seems like forever before next charge. I have it on 24/7 and only charge about once a week. The phone does not have the signal strength I would like but that could be because of the tower locations as per my home location, my last phone did the same with dropped ...

Read full review

• Samsung Array (293 reviews)

Bland and not customizable.

bkogos Apr 9, 2015

First of all you cant make your own ringtones, you cant crop/rotate/edit any photos and the buttons on the keyboard are way too undersensitive so you have to push them hard to get them to work. Pretty awful phone :(

• Samsung Gear S (13 reviews)

what a find

thecarsche Apr 7, 2015

When I initially looked at the Gear S watch, I thought, nah I don't want or need it. However, a Sprint representative talked me into it (he happens to be a friend of mine), and am I glad he did. I have nothing but good things to say about it. The ONLY reason I lowered my rating for the 'media' features is simply because I've not really explored tha...

Read full review

• Sprint Phone Connect 3 (10 reviews)

Works as advertised.

davencate Apr 4, 2015

No more land line static, hoo raw. Replaced noisy land line.

Most popular