Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Kyocera KONA (111 reviews)

Great simple phone!

ANONYMOUS Apr 16, 2014

My daughters have fancy phones but I work on the computer all day and all I need it to do is allow me to receive and make phone calls! My Kyocera does a great job at that! It replaced a little similar silver one I used for many years, also simple, which I had lost. I love the tones, long battery life, big clock, simplicity, and especially the easy ...

Read full review

• Rumor TouchTM by LG. (1,486 reviews)

My favorite phone

Crazzaboni Apr 16, 2014

I have loved this phone since the day I got it. Battery lasts 5 times longer than any phone I have had. I don,t do media, just phone calls and texting. Love the slide out keyboard.

• LG Rumor Reflex S (165 reviews)

I hate this phone.

7SOUTHDOWNS Apr 14, 2014

I hate this phone. I hate this phone. I hate this phone.

• LG Remarq. (249 reviews)

Terrible

RMA9454 Apr 14, 2014

This is by far the worst phone I have ever had. It was a replacement for the Samsung I had that quit working. It is a refurbished phone and it does not compare with the Samsung. I am unable to do half of what I was able to do with the other. I am also not able to connect with the Protection App the tepl. I also don't feel like I should have to take...

Read full review

• Kyocera DuraMax (158 reviews)

Too bulky and my mother HATES it!!!!!

DJACKSON1958 Apr 14, 2014

I got this phone for my mother who is 79 years of age. It is too bulky, the reception is horrible. Everytime it rings, it almost gives her a heart attack because it is too loud and you can't change the ringer. I', highly considering closing that account and getting her a phone with another service provider. She is always asking if I could get her o...

Read full review

• Kyocera DuraCore (138 reviews)

simple

longislanded Apr 14, 2014

good phone for the money simple phone to use durable phone

• LG Mach (127 reviews)

Good smart phone

DebbieDietzel Apr 14, 2014

I got this LG Mach for myself after several years of being in love with the Palm Centro. This Mach has a "just right" size (4 inch screen) that allows you to view video and other content while it fits comfortably in a pocket. I had become familiar with the Android 4.0 system before I got this phone, so it was easy for me to learn this new phone. Al...

Read full review

• Kyocera KONA - As You Go (9 reviews)

This product is so easy to use.

ANONYMOUS Apr 13, 2014

I was not planning on buyin another phone after retirement. However,the deal I got with Sprint compared to what I was getting with Consumer Celluar was to good to pass up. Thanks so much.

• Samsung Rant (1,720 reviews)

Excellent phone

Cafetero1 Apr 13, 2014

Excellent, very dependable phone and durable. It can really take a hit

• M320 by Samsung (148 reviews)

Is not what I wanted

zumba2 Apr 12, 2014

I did not like the fact that the numbers in the screen are so small, I need to put glasses to see who is calling me.

Most popular

Top rated