Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Sprint Phone Connect 3 (8 reviews)

This is a wireless land line system.

ellafarren Mar 29, 2015

I like this unit it is an upgrade from earlier models. Several times I have lost the phone line and have rebooted the system and then it works fine.

• LG Rumor Reflex (1,020 reviews)

Have all the features that I need.

MOFUN42 Mar 29, 2015

Enjoying using the product. As a senior I find it easy to use and the right size.

• Kyocera KONA (274 reviews)

This product is adequate for my use

dragonycal Mar 29, 2015

This product is good for what I need. A basic phone is all I need, and this phone does it.

• LG Rumor Reflex S (260 reviews)

This product is trash! Do NOT get this phone.

Jutin Mar 28, 2015

The only positive thing about this phone is the battery life.

• Sanyo Innuendo by Kyocera (288 reviews)

Phone that has lasted me the longest

grianofsidhe Mar 27, 2015

I have to say that I have had this phone for around 4 years now. I can go 3 days without charging it if it is mainly used for texting - I love the fact that it has a keyboard and is not touch screen. If you use your phone for talking you have to charge the battery usually within 36 hours. I rarely drop calls, reception is great except for in areas ...

Read full review

• Kyocera Verve (138 reviews)

worst phone I have ever owned.

eivance Mar 27, 2015

Blue tooth connection was too quiet even on the highest volume setting. Tried a replacement which was only marginally better. Finally after too many 'what did you say?' conversations, I gave up on the model and bought a used LG from Amazon.

• Sprint Phone Connect 2 (64 reviews)

No

myhtc2013 Mar 22, 2015

i like to take off my account I have nt use it since I go it 3yrsnago I can't afford it and I real u don't need it . So please take it foo my account

• Kyocera DuraXT (532 reviews)

Like it

HD-RiderSV Mar 19, 2015

So far this is the best phone that I have had too date. The batt. last for about two weeks. It will get out even when I only have one bar on the signal. The ringer is very load and the speaker phone mode is great. I am had of hearing and I can hear it very well. I Don't need a stupid phone. This one dose everything that i want it too do. It make ca...

Read full review

• Sprint Phone Connect System 1 (13 reviews)

ok

keriakinde Mar 16, 2015

The volume on the phone could be a lot louder. I'm not use to voice mail but have gotten familiar with it.

• Sonim XP STRIKE (39 reviews)

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PHONE

undercoverboss Mar 5, 2015

The Kyocera DuraPlus is by far a better phone than this one. I used to have the Kyocera DuraPlus and had no problems with it. My work made an "SMART DECISION" and replaced it the sonim with is by far a step backwords this the worst phone ever made.

Most popular