Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Alcatel OneTouch Retro (121 reviews)

This Phone Is A Very Bad Piece of Equipment

I hate this phone! I went back to the store I bought it at and they said they could not be of any service to me. I have to recharge it way too often, it is hard to open when a call is coming in, you have to search through too many buttons to find a number on your contact list, the cord on the charger is so cheap it looks like it could snap in two i...

Read full review

• Kyocera Verve (230 reviews)

Messaging is buggy

dwb10 Mar 14, 2016

I use my phone only to text and call. For certain incoming texts, my phone notifies me, but then there is no indication by Messages in the Messaging window. I cannot open or see the message from that location. I have to search for the sender in my Contacts List and view all the history for that person. And sometimes the phone freezes in the loc...

Read full review

• Kyocera DuraXTP (1 reviews)

AWESOME!

jerry7111649 Mar 13, 2016

This phone works very well, the features work very well, battery life is great!

• Sprint Phone Connect 2 (66 reviews)

This product cosistenly looses signal, conversations are dropped

This product cosistenly looses signal, conversations are dropped

• Sprint Phone Connect 3 (30 reviews)

Dont up grade!

mike_ee Mar 6, 2016

since i up grade this phone connect it doesnt work and have returned once and it still does work !! dont do it !!

• Kyocera DuraXT (581 reviews)

STRONG phone

YaketySax2013 Feb 29, 2016

This phone is awesome! Never looses signal even when my Iphone does. Clear sound and great photos. This little phone puts my Iphone to shame. The only disadvantage is that sometimes call blocking disappears!

• SCP-3810 by SANYO. (123 reviews)

junk phone

spkan Feb 26, 2016

its junk stay away i wouldn't recommend this to an enemy

• Kyocera KONA (297 reviews)

Retro PHONE

MotherHen Feb 17, 2016

The charger broke almost immediately. I would not recommend this phone to anyone that want's a simple phone.

• LG Lotus Elite (370 reviews)

perfect for what i need and want

EYECU Feb 10, 2016

i don't care about media features. this phone is perfect. compact, easy to use. texting is easy. battery life is long. if I want internet access i use my computer. if i want to take a picture i use my camera.

• Samsung SPH-A640 (344 reviews)

Great Device

Wmvincent15 Feb 4, 2016

This was my first smart phone- though I had been playing with another before I got this one. The music player it comes with is no good, and there is only the one speaker on the bottom edge of the phone (unlike the LG I had been messing with), but I really like this device! I will be sad whenever I have to get a new one, but it is likely to still be...

Read full review

Most popular