Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Kyocera DuraXT (575 reviews)

small and grat phone

Brie0407 Jan 21, 2016

I am a customer since 2000 never had a dropped call.

• LG Rumor Reflex S (272 reviews)

This product I would not buy again

NORMAN1KARO Jan 20, 2016

This phone is a piece of jun! it drops calls, does not pick up voice mail and gets garbled when talking to someone.

• Sprint Phone Connect 3 (25 reviews)

Disappointed in CID function

alphiker Jan 19, 2016

The device works excellently with the exception that the caller ID function gives only the telephone number and not the name. I feel the caller ID is close to uselessness in not giving the caller's name. Screening calls are impossible.

• Kyocera Verve (215 reviews)

This is a very good Product. Great Phone

MoreCowBell529 Jan 19, 2016

This is a very good Product. Great Phone.This is a very good Product. Great Phone

• Sonim XP STRIKE (42 reviews)

Odd design, difficult to use.

sheratonch Jan 18, 2016

PTT button is very small and hard to press. Uses a non-standard usb connection that is hard to find; does not work with any other charger we own.

• Alcatel OneTouch Retro (97 reviews)

I don't like this phone

laurelandtroy Jan 18, 2016

Text messages incoming are so small I can barely read them with my glasses on. Forget texting out. It's about 5 seconds between letters. When I ordered the phone, I asked if it had a keyboard for texting. Was told it did. But only has a keypad with very retro way of texting. Battery life is very short too. I wish I had another phone.

• LG Rumor Reflex (1,027 reviews)

Basic - Phone is 6 years old

BradleyOCarr34 Jan 17, 2016

Great for phone calls and text. Battery life good. Not for data plans. Too slow as this phone is not up to date with basic technology.

• Samsung Array (297 reviews)

Makes you want a better phone

sprintrefund Jan 15, 2016

media displays too small, not worth effort connecting to internet, can't upload photos from phone to anywhere, short battery life, sometimes must remove/reinstall battery just to turn on phone, good only for talking and texting.

• Sprint Phone Connect (83 reviews)

may need updates

OTFPGA-West Jan 8, 2016

makes noises as we speak its nice that its portable, but not very good sound

• SCP-2400 by Sanyo (95 reviews)

Bad battery life.

DSKatz Jan 4, 2016

I like this phone mainly for one feature that I can't find on any newer ones and that's the "Screen Call" ability. I don't like Voice Mail so this takes it's place. The problem I have is that the batteries don't last very long and they can only be purchased online. I'm about to buy the third battery. Luckily they're not that expensive and sometimes...

Read full review

Most popular

Top rated