Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Alcatel OneTouch Retro (38 reviews)

battery has short charge

jeannie40324 Aug 23, 2015

the phone is exactly what I wanted. I'm not high tech and I don't use internet or text. I use the alarm clock once a day. I use approx. 200 minutes per month. I have to charge the phone every other day, even if I don't use anything but the alarm clock. Battery life is VERY poor. For the price I paid for a simple no thrill phone I at least expected ...

Read full review

• Kyocera DuraXT (552 reviews)

Simple Phone - Makes Phone Calls Like a Phone Should

TOMSHRADER Aug 22, 2015

I am a senior citizen and just needs a phone that makes phone calls. I don't need a smart phone that requires me to have to read the manual before I make a call or check my voicemail. I drop my phone frequently and need one that is durable. This one does not have an exposed screen that can easily be broken.

• SCP-3810 by SANYO. (121 reviews)

outstanding phone for senior citizens

rbain2 Aug 13, 2015

The phone is compact yet large enough to use with ease, rugged ( I have dropped mine several times), and has all the calling features that a person could want. I had this same phone when I was with sprint two years ago. Liked it so much that I insisted on the same one .

• Kyocera KONA (293 reviews)

DON"T BUY

CRICKET2000 Aug 7, 2015

No place for a memory card. Computer does not recognize phone therefore no way to download pictures. Cannot send pictures through bluetooth. Worst phone ever.

• Kyocera Verve (187 reviews)

features hard for older persons to use

pfarmer Aug 6, 2015

do not like this phone.... nor do I like the other options available for just talk & text..... I'm experiencing dropped calls, people saying I hang up on them when I think they hung up on me.... I don't know if this is due to the phone or Sprint service...... it is not easy to hear on this phone and volume as high as it will go.... having to rely m...

Read full review

• Sprint Phone Connect 3 (15 reviews)

THE PHONE CONNECT DEVICE 3G COULD BE MORE EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY USEFUL.

ANONYMOUS Jul 31, 2015

THE UNIT NEEDS FREQUENT ATTENTION. MY LANDLINE PHONE WITHOUT NOTICE LOSES A DIAL TONE. THE PHONE LINE IS DEAD. ON MY OWN, I DISCOVERED THIS SOLUTION-- PRESS ON THE POWER OFF BUTTON HIDDEN IN BACK OF THE PHONE CONNECT DEVICE. NO NEED TO REMOVE THE CABLES BEHIND THE BOX, AS PREVIOUS TESTING ATTEMPTS FAILED TO REBOOT THE DEVICE. AFTER A FEW MINUTES...

Read full review

• Samsung Exclaim. (1,165 reviews)

Samsun Exclaim

cagirl Jul 31, 2015

I have had this phone for almost 5 years now and have no problems with it. The only thing I don't like is the camera on it. I have been wanting to upgrade for a while now, but am afraid of what I might get in it's place.

• Samsung Gear S (17 reviews)

battery

palm268 Jul 26, 2015

This phone has great performance. However I had less than year and the battery attachment broke unable to get service from warranty to get new battery. It not fair amount money you pay and the warranty is worthless. My only problem is with the S-voice activate on it on.

• Sanyo Taho by Kyocera (118 reviews)

Basically

lauerrich Jul 23, 2015

Great phone. Only basic needs for it.. make it thinner would be great

• Kyocera DuraCore (146 reviews)

Good rugged phone

ANONYMOUS Jul 17, 2015

This phone is heavy compared to my last phone but it was a good value and I can drop in in the lake with no problem. It does not have a camera but my wife can not use a camera so that is fine. Overall it is a great phone to get calls and text and maybe a weather report or something simple on the net.

Most popular

Top rated