Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Kyocera Verve (148 reviews)

A litte disappointed

ANONYMOUS Apr 15, 2015

I got this phone after two consecutive LG Rumors just quit working after a year of use. (I do not over work phones.) This model was the best I could get at the Sprint store without switching to a smart phone. I've been a bit disappointed. The texting is cumbersome to read and navigate through messages--especially a long text that comes in batches. ...

Read full review

• Kyocera KONA (277 reviews)

Good basic phone

ronhalvy Apr 12, 2015

It makes/receives phone calls, and sends/receives the rare text. What more can you ask from a phone that spends most of the time stashed somewhere in the house and is mostly used to keep track of wife in Walmart? The sound quality is quite a bit better than the last flip phone I had.

• Kyocera DuraXT (536 reviews)

Could be better

BRETT2245 Apr 9, 2015

This phone has all the features you could want in a flip phone, battery lasts for what seems like forever before next charge. I have it on 24/7 and only charge about once a week. The phone does not have the signal strength I would like but that could be because of the tower locations as per my home location, my last phone did the same with dropped ...

Read full review

• Samsung Array (293 reviews)

Bland and not customizable.

bkogos Apr 9, 2015

First of all you cant make your own ringtones, you cant crop/rotate/edit any photos and the buttons on the keyboard are way too undersensitive so you have to push them hard to get them to work. Pretty awful phone :(

• LG Rumor Reflex S (262 reviews)

this product need to be off the market

EDDIEVX4 Apr 7, 2015

this phone should be upgraded to a better style and system

• Samsung Gear S (13 reviews)

what a find

thecarsche Apr 7, 2015

When I initially looked at the Gear S watch, I thought, nah I don't want or need it. However, a Sprint representative talked me into it (he happens to be a friend of mine), and am I glad he did. I have nothing but good things to say about it. The ONLY reason I lowered my rating for the 'media' features is simply because I've not really explored tha...

Read full review

• Sprint Phone Connect 3 (10 reviews)

Works as advertised.

davencate Apr 4, 2015

No more land line static, hoo raw. Replaced noisy land line.

• Samsung M400 (444 reviews)

Don't like this phone Worth what I paid (free) Speaker failed in just over 30 days

Smilnak Apr 1, 2015

How I miss the Motorola phone I had. I have never had a good Samsung phone. The menu in this one is poor. The ringtones are terrible. The speaker phone function failed not long after I got it. Since I'm retired, fixed income and the phone was 'free' (notwithstanding ACTIVATION fees!) I guess they don't want me to complain. But the phone is just inf...

Read full review

• iPhone 4S CPO - Prepaid (4 reviews)

The phone is terrific, and a great value.

djames Apr 1, 2015

The phone has all the features you could want in a smart phone, and is easy to use. Siri is a very handy encyclopedia that can instantly answer just about any question. The talking navigation system obviates the need for a dedicated vehicle navigation system. The hot spot capability is terrific -- you can have your laptop online at the beach or any...

Read full review

• SANYO Vero by KYOCERA (117 reviews)

it has horrible features

skuluckz Mar 31, 2015

I hate this phone need an upgrade for this. Smart phones are better which I need one

Most popular