Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Kyocera Verve (176 reviews)

Lack of Features

Donhb42 Jun 29, 2015

Poor Calculator, no Navigator, Poor Web Acess. No Memory Card. no transfer of photos

• Alcatel OneTouch Retro (15 reviews)

This product is lacking some features.

ANONYMOUS Jun 28, 2015

First of all, there is no Zoom on the camera. Calls are sometimes dropped in the middle of a conversation. There is no Tip calculator and to use the standard calculator takes time and you have to use a "zero" before the decimal. There is no % feature on the calculator.

• Samsung Array (295 reviews)

A Former Blackberry User

jwolski66 Jun 28, 2015

I came from the Blackberry world and a well thought out product. This SAMSUNG phone has a full key board (slide out) but it is easy to hit wrong key -or more than one-as you are typing and features like holding down the key longer to capitalize are not there. Some of the buttons on my phone are starting to stick and I have to press on the key a lon...

Read full review

• Rumor TouchTM by LG. (1,506 reviews)

No

geewhizz711 Jun 26, 2015

Bought phone (over the phone) in 2012. Screen calibration issues IMMEDIATELY. Went to a Sprint store. Nothing fixable. Since I'd bought FOUR batteries (and a separate charger,) I've just dealt with the issues for over three years. Finally, the batteries are swollen and having charging issues. (Submitted this review four times before it complied wit...

Read full review

• Kyocera KONA (289 reviews)

Sturdy Phone which needs some tune Ups

C9178049869 Jun 25, 2015

The phone has a fairly big screen for a flip phone. Has Big buttons and clear screen. Its Strong and not easily breakable. Things that bother me. Text Messages are listed when phone was turned on. So if someone sent me a text at 12 AM and I turn my phone at 8 AM the message will state 8 AM that is insane. Pictures are not very clear and it does...

Read full review

• Sonim XP STRIKE (40 reviews)

Worst phone we have ever had

ventura_grain Jun 16, 2015

This phone is big, bulky and the buttons are small and hard to press. The sounds are annoying and the look/features are a step back in time. Do not waste your money.

• Sprint Phone Connect 3 (12 reviews)

like the cost and easy initial set up.

Garryll Jun 15, 2015

very to set up. Hard to maneuver through menu buttons. I wanted to use my answering machine and had to contact customer service to turn it off. There should be that option on the device settings.

• LG Mach (141 reviews)

Decent, but seems to have MANY issues

JasonToca Jun 15, 2015

When I first got this phone, I was excited. From the first view, it had everything I wanted that a more expensive phone had, so I opted with this one instead. I was disappointed. Within the first month of standard use, the phone broke. The cable that connects the touch screen to the motherboard (flux cable, I learned) was somehow split in half, thu...

Read full review

• LG Rumor Reflex (1,024 reviews)

Quite possibly the worst phone known to man

Joe120 Jun 13, 2015

Don't waste your money or time trying to use this phone. Just unlocking the phone to make a call is difficult. If that cannot be done with ease, the phone is useless.

• Sprint Phone Connect System 1 (14 reviews)

nothing to brag about

KingRat64 Jun 7, 2015

Battery start running down as soon as I pick it up plus sometimes hard to hear the caller talking.

Most popular