Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Sprint Phone Connect 3 (14 reviews)

voicemail activation response poor, sound quality fair

robertschiick Jul 28, 2015

Accessing my voicemail recordings is frustrating. The system frequently is hypersensitive to my phone's touch tone, and constantly corrects me for entering typed digits multiple times. The voicemail prompt also instructs me to enter my password followed by a # sign, and then informs me that "#" is not a recognized command. Sometimes after entering ...

Read full review

• Kyocera DuraXT (548 reviews)

Good sound Quality

joannetrantham Jul 27, 2015

This phone has better sound quality than any other phone we have tried. It also can be used by a blind user.

• Alcatel OneTouch Retro (28 reviews)

The phone has features what I am used. But is not as good as my previously owned phones.

BELEWS Jul 26, 2015

,It is a lot slower compared to the LG, Sony and Samsung. I had been a Sprint customer for several and always enjoyed good phone service., Than, I went for the buyout for Verizon. I did not keep that service long when the "buy back" program came out. (I have never claimed my refund.) I came back to Sprint hoping to have the same type phones only t...

Read full review

• Samsung Gear S (17 reviews)

battery

palm268 Jul 26, 2015

This phone has great performance. However I had less than year and the battery attachment broke unable to get service from warranty to get new battery. It not fair amount money you pay and the warranty is worthless. My only problem is with the S-voice activate on it on.

• Kyocera KONA (292 reviews)

None

zyoontz63 Jul 24, 2015

Have trouble answering calls and does not have blue tooth capability. I am considering changing providers when my contract is up on August 9 ,2015.

• Sanyo Taho by Kyocera (118 reviews)

Basically

lauerrich Jul 23, 2015

Great phone. Only basic needs for it.. make it thinner would be great

• Kyocera Verve (181 reviews)

the phone is a good match for the user

bobforrays Jul 19, 2015

If you want an ordinary phone for an ordinary person with ordinary needs this will do. A little pricey for what it is.

• Kyocera DuraCore (146 reviews)

Good rugged phone

ANONYMOUS Jul 17, 2015

This phone is heavy compared to my last phone but it was a good value and I can drop in in the lake with no problem. It does not have a camera but my wife can not use a camera so that is fine. Overall it is a great phone to get calls and text and maybe a weather report or something simple on the net.

• Kyocera DuraPlus (77 reviews)

Awesome

MABLRA188523 Jul 3, 2015

this phone was ment to be a durable basic phone and with 6 months of use i can say it works just as intended. Very drop proof, no water damge yet and it has gotten wet a lot, awesome flash light, and very bright screen. The ringer can get much louder than expected which helps when in loud environments and siglenal streanght and call quality are the...

Read full review

• Kyocera DuraMax (171 reviews)

Great for those who don't need all the bells & whistles

ANONYMOUS Jul 3, 2015

I just needed a phone for when I get out & about. I wasn't interested in all the "extras" of a smart phone. This is a basic phone for calls & texts, and is great for peace of mind when away from home.

Most popular

Top rated