Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Kyocera KONA (113 reviews)

this phone is better than the similar Samsung phone I had before

mcirtx1 Apr 17, 2014

Exactly what the phone is supposed to be. Simple, yet multi-functional, Charging socket on the right (correct) side. "no slip" back.

• SCP-3810 by SANYO. (119 reviews)

This product is horrible

ANONYMOUS Apr 16, 2014

I had this phone for 3 years, and the battery life is horrible, it never holds a charge. And internet is really slow. This phone is not for a teen for young adult. I would recommend it to elderly people or someone who is new to using cell phones.

• LG Rumor Reflex S (166 reviews)

We find this phone to be difficult to use

johnadams33 Apr 16, 2014

this phone is not user friendly as our previous phones were. It takes several extra actions to accomplish our needs.

• Rumor TouchTM by LG. (1,486 reviews)

My favorite phone

Crazzaboni Apr 16, 2014

I have loved this phone since the day I got it. Battery lasts 5 times longer than any phone I have had. I don,t do media, just phone calls and texting. Love the slide out keyboard.

• LG Remarq. (249 reviews)

Terrible

RMA9454 Apr 14, 2014

This is by far the worst phone I have ever had. It was a replacement for the Samsung I had that quit working. It is a refurbished phone and it does not compare with the Samsung. I am unable to do half of what I was able to do with the other. I am also not able to connect with the Protection App the tepl. I also don't feel like I should have to take...

Read full review

• Kyocera DuraMax (158 reviews)

Too bulky and my mother HATES it!!!!!

DJACKSON1958 Apr 14, 2014

I got this phone for my mother who is 79 years of age. It is too bulky, the reception is horrible. Everytime it rings, it almost gives her a heart attack because it is too loud and you can't change the ringer. I', highly considering closing that account and getting her a phone with another service provider. She is always asking if I could get her o...

Read full review

• Kyocera DuraCore (138 reviews)

simple

longislanded Apr 14, 2014

good phone for the money simple phone to use durable phone

• LG Mach (127 reviews)

Good smart phone

DebbieDietzel Apr 14, 2014

I got this LG Mach for myself after several years of being in love with the Palm Centro. This Mach has a "just right" size (4 inch screen) that allows you to view video and other content while it fits comfortably in a pocket. I had become familiar with the Android 4.0 system before I got this phone, so it was easy for me to learn this new phone. Al...

Read full review

• Kyocera KONA - As You Go (9 reviews)

This product is so easy to use.

ANONYMOUS Apr 13, 2014

I was not planning on buyin another phone after retirement. However,the deal I got with Sprint compared to what I was getting with Consumer Celluar was to good to pass up. Thanks so much.

• Samsung Rant (1,720 reviews)

Excellent phone

Cafetero1 Apr 13, 2014

Excellent, very dependable phone and durable. It can really take a hit

Most popular

Top rated