Recent reviews

Items per page
  • Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (50 reviews)

My Review

300Chrysler300 Nov 23, 2015

I don't like my phone. it's to big & awkward. You can't put it in your pocket I've turned the volumes all the way up and you still can't really hear people very well and I'm not hard of hearing. I had a hearing test not to long ago. I'm afraid to touch the phone for fear I will pull up something I don't want. It's just a pain to have to be so caref...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (1,642 reviews)

I like this phone

JEDLACY26 Nov 23, 2015

I like the Note 4. It has a great screen. The phone can be customized in many ways. I enjoy learning all the tricks I can use the Pen for. The battery charges very quickly. The memory can be expanded by a micro sd card. I originally thought the phone might be too big but I became used to it immediately. So far I have really enjoyed the Note 4 and I...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 6s 16GB (109 reviews)

I like it very nice better then the other iphones

kelleymerritt92 Nov 23, 2015

I like the phone its just the bill isnt right. Its suppose to be 169 and it is 174 and i think they should fix it.

• Apple iPhone 6s Plus 128GB (43 reviews)

Great Phone

MBrigson48 Nov 23, 2015

Overall, I am very happy with the phone for everything from watching movies, Netflix and mobile gaming.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32 GB (395 reviews)

this product is pretty good

Draconiss303 Nov 23, 2015

its a good phone with lots of good features but a week after i bought it the power button is jammed in and makes it difficult to turn the screen off might wanna get it fixed if u can... and its kinda slippery so it often slides out of my fingers when im not paying attention lol and it would of been awesome if it had expandable memory and an RF blas...

Read full review

• HTC One(E8) (97 reviews)

The phone is wonderful for its price.

fallenangels17 Nov 23, 2015

The product offers a lot bang for your buck, especially if you are on a budget. I spent a lot of time reading reviews and comparing this phone to others. With a phone that has dual cameras, booming speakers, and a great feel when held, there is no other product I'd consider. As a first time phone buyer, I couldn't be happier.

• Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB (1,438 reviews)

This phone does have great features, but starting to have problems, especially with 4g or 3g

JHERNANDEZ176 Nov 23, 2015

The phone is starting to do random things such as turning off for no reason. When on Facebook, some items will not show then appear after scrolling up or down. Ever since updates started, phone quality has dropped. I never can get adequate bars of service yet wifes phone does and is same phone. Kind of frustrated right now

• HTC One (M8) (424 reviews)

HTC - will not honor their warranty

2488957580 Nov 23, 2015

I purchased this HTC phone from Sprint (purchased on-line) in March of this year. It is now November. The touch screen started going "crazy", clicking on buttons without being touched etc. HTC has a one year warranty, so I contacted them, sent then a copy of my Sprint Bill that showed the purchase. Then they wanted a receipt with the MEID number. ...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 6s 64GB (155 reviews)

Simple to use and the Battery Life is amazing

perrymatt Nov 23, 2015

I find this iPhone 6s is very easy to use and it's battery life has exceeded my expectation relative to other cell phones that I've owned in the past. I enjoy the screen size and how quickly in reacts.

• Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64GB (64 reviews)

Too bulky for every day carry without a briefcase Backpack or purse

ANONYMOUS Nov 23, 2015

The size is not big enough to replace the laptop and too bib for a day to day carry as a phone just like the 3 bears story

Most popular

Top rated