Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Apple iPhone 5 16GB (3,637 reviews)

Good but Not Perfect

HonTechJR Jun 25, 2016

The phone just works, no problems, smooth operation, and the battery lasts all day long. The only problem is that there is no where near enough memory on the phone. if you use lots of APPS and take lots of pictures without taking the pictures off your phone, then you want a phone with more storage. otherwise, a great phone.

• Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (225 reviews)

Great Phone

hairballrubicon Jun 25, 2016

I did an upgrade from a G4 to the new G7. It is wonderful. I love the longer battery and also the bigger memory. Overall very pleased with the purchase.

• Apple iPhone SE 64GB (16 reviews)

Great phone

jabe1 Jun 25, 2016

I upgraded from a 4s. This is the phone I was waiting for Apple to produce. The 6series is too big and the 5 was not strong/fast enough. The SE is a great size, and with internals from the 6s, it is blazing fast. Now if they just had an SD slot...

• Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB (182 reviews)

Poor service

Coby673 Jun 25, 2016

Lose calls and internet all the time. Service area is poor.

• Samsung Galaxy S5 (4,146 reviews)

Great phone

rtwoltz Jun 25, 2016

This phone is great I took pictures in Boston of the harbor at 11:00 at night and they came out perfect with the moon reflection on the water. Just perfect. The camera in this phone is great better than any other iPhone I have seen. Battery life is a little short I am a very heavy user each day do to business so I do carry a spare battery to tak...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GB (589 reviews)

Screen feeezes

kflores63 Jun 25, 2016

The only problem I have with this phone is that the screen sometimes locks up and won't allow you to open any icons and move the screen.

• Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (2,458 reviews)

A nice simple phone

ANONYMOUS Jun 25, 2016

I like this phone because it is very easy to use and isn't glitchy at all.

• LG G5 (59 reviews)

Bad phone

Jill0809 Jun 25, 2016

Ever since day one of switching from T-Mobile to sprint and having this phone nothing but instant issues.

• Apple iPhone 6s 64GB (573 reviews)

love how much space it has

angelg24 Jun 25, 2016

I love everything about the phone. Not too big just right and I love the amount of space it has on it l!!!

• LG G4 (948 reviews)

Wow this phone is awesome.

Shupsies Jun 25, 2016

The LG G4 is worth every penny I paid for it. Its like a tablet in in a phone. The camera has a sick feature where you can either point and click or put in manual where you can adjust all the parameters like a regular camera. Pictures come out amazing. Unlike many phones these days where the battery cannot be replaced. The G4 has a bigger battery t...

Read full review

Most popular

Top rated