Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB (309 reviews)

iPhone 6 + fan

DanMularski.com Mar 2, 2015

I was hesitant to get the bigger 6 plus, but love it. I had the 5 and it was cumbersome to do videos or anything that required long term viewing. Not so with the 6 +. Bigger IS better for the aforementioned purposes. It also fits in most pockets and has a number of cases to protect it and/or clip on to a belt.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (701 reviews)

If you have large hands, this phone is for you.

SprintUserPJ Mar 2, 2015

I Wish this phone was sized like the Note 2 phone.

• Apple iPhone 6 16GB (1,303 reviews)

this product is just what i needed

NatKel626 Mar 2, 2015

I enjoy my Iphone 6 and I am enjoying Sprint as well.

• Samsung Galaxy S5 (3,106 reviews)

Miss my M8

GaryKCMO Mar 2, 2015

First Samsung device and I miss my HTC One M8. It was a much better performing device. I wanted to try the S5 because I had heard good things about it. I believe I will be moving back to an HTC phone as soon as I am able.

• LG G3 Vigor (234 reviews)

this product has good features

jessica944 Mar 2, 2015

I like my phone and all, I think its okay bit im ready for an upgrade.

• Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (110 reviews)

Love it!

Fourlegs182 Mar 2, 2015

I've had an iPhone, HTC One, a Windows (Nokia) phone and others, and the Note Edge beats them all. The "edge" makes the phone so easy to navigate!

• Apple iPhone 5c 8GB (225 reviews)

Great phone for a casual user

Joseph0710 Mar 2, 2015

While it only has 8GB, it more than delivers the functionality we need to communicate with friends and family.

• Apple iPhone 4 8GB (2,067 reviews)

Small & compact, not bulky

CynthiaChin Mar 2, 2015

Small & compact. I can easily put it in my shirt pocket. Clear. Pictures. I use to own a Kyocera Flip phone which I still miss, because that plan let's me pay $15 a month LESS. I also charge the battery Once every 3 days with the Kyocera. With this new IPhone 4, I have to charge battery every day. This new IPhone has this stupid voice that comes on...

Read full review

• HTC One Harmon Kardon Edition (502 reviews)

great phone

dylanl001 Mar 2, 2015

The phone is amazing I love this phone the camera is amazing the sound quality is great this is all around great phone can't beat it

• Apple iPhone 6 64GB (639 reviews)

Disappointed

carlosyepez Mar 2, 2015

I have had an iPhone since 2007 (with AT&T). I was lured by sprints cut your bill in half event. There are 2 phone features I miss. The ability to answer a call waiting call and be able to return to my existing call. Another feature I miss is being able to check my email while on a call. Very disappointed and totally not worth it. I REGRET leaving ...

Read full review

Most popular

Top rated