Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB (2,311 reviews)

GOOD OVERALL

Maizch Jul 31, 2016

love the phone... just keep a phone charger with u at all times... battery life on it is very very awful

• Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32 GB (1,268 reviews)

Great phone

danieltroy1980 Jul 31, 2016

Does everything I need it to do and more. Very helpful even for the little things.

• HTC One M9 (373 reviews)

Worst Phone

joshuaherring1987 Jul 30, 2016

This is the worst phone that I've ever owned. Running any application, or talking on the phone causes it to heat up to unbearably hot temperatures. I'll have perfect LTE service and the phone will just sit there not doing anything while I try to load webpages. I can have perfect service and everything else might be working, but I'll try to use goog...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE PLUS 32GB (292 reviews)

Battery life is horrible.

AFA3 Jul 30, 2016

Battery will not keep a charge the phone dies an hour after fully charged

• Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GB (637 reviews)

Not what I expected

Mysprint0122 Jul 30, 2016

Liked the samsung better and it was cheaper. I think i phones alot of hype.

• Samsung Galaxy J3 (51 reviews)

no

52Football61Drew Jul 30, 2016

having to many problems with this phone. Poor reception It changes things on its by its self

• HTC One Harmon Kardon Edition (631 reviews)

worst phone ever

ygarcia09 Jul 30, 2016

Keeps rebooting it won't charge unless i put it in a certain position, the battery doesn't last,I will never buy a htc phone again after the experience I've had with the phone!!!

• LG G5 (113 reviews)

Love This Phone

DaynaTexas Jul 29, 2016

I've had Samsung and HTC top-of-the-line phones. Had to change as they discontinued removable batteries--that's a deal-breaker for me. This phone is equal in every way to the best-of-the-best phones. Question: why does everyone insist on metal backs on phones (which eliminates removable batteries) when the first thing they do is slap a plastic case...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 6s 16GB (1,066 reviews)

horrendous cell coverage

debbym1271 Jul 29, 2016

It's true what they say you get what you pay for and Sprint is the worst! I have no cell coverage at all where I live and I know why they have call over wifi - their coverage is just awful everywhere! I'm a sales rep for the entire state of NJ and I can't even use my phone. I get dropped calls with every call. I'm going back to the more expensive V...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB (781 reviews)

falling apart

Qwaney170 Jul 28, 2016

i have replaced it twice already the phone just keeps falling apart and cracked even with the outterbox

Most popular