Recent reviews

Items per page
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (1,851 reviews)

PANSHOW1 Oct 7, 2015

internet is very very slow, thinking about switching carriers if this situation doesn't improve...

• Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB (1,195 reviews)

This phone is really good.

rcg1007 Oct 7, 2015

The Samsung S6 syncs up great with my car and home stereo bluetooth. I really like the car mode feature which allows voice commands to select music, directions, messages, and phone calls. The camera takes great pictures and videos also. The only con is running the phone on car mode with the music and GPS navigation does consume battery life unless ...

Read full review

• LG G3 Vigor (490 reviews)

Low Memory

ThedaVelo1009 Oct 7, 2015

This phone runs out of memory rather quickly. Even when an additional memory card is puchased, often data will not download since it requires to go to the phone's memory first. Additionally, the phone will sometimes stop an app for no apparent reason (i.e. Pandora or other music streaming), even if utilizing an at home Wi-Fi.

• Apple iPhone 6 16GB (2,474 reviews)

Great Phone!!

fwinch001 Oct 7, 2015

Fits my hand, keyboard just the right size and clear display.

• Apple iPhone 6s Plus 128GB (3 reviews)

halltf6153 Oct 7, 2015

Absolutely love this phone. Twice as fast as my 5S, touch features are awesome, love the new menu....and I went with the ride of my Ipad because my phone does it all

• Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (2,299 reviews)

This phone does everything I need it to do.

0LDLADY Oct 7, 2015

I am very happy with the phone and it's performance.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32 GB (77 reviews)

love it

mrjckson05 Oct 7, 2015

Love this phone great features and photos are amazing

• Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE PLUS 32GB (25 reviews)

like the feel of it and the new features

valluco_22 Oct 7, 2015

Best phone hands down. Android friendly a plus makes the phone features work better.. love it.. cant wait for #thenextbestthing.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 5 64 GB (44 reviews)

The Best

andrewkenneth Oct 7, 2015

You won't find a better phone until the next version comes out.

• Apple iPhone 5c 16GB (1,985 reviews)

This phone is terrible

rebel6979 Oct 6, 2015

When I received this phone the screen is lifted up on one side and if I push on it it pops in then as soon as I let go it pops out I constantly lose my connection to the Internet and if I'm talking on it and yes I'm sitting in the same place my phone will cut out and I can here them but they can't hear me. It happens all the time. It takes forever ...

Read full review

Most popular

Top rated