Items per page
  • Apple iPhone 5 16GB (3,600 reviews)

good

schainm Apr 23, 2015

ok fun to use great photos fun games great to look at

• Apple iPhone 6 16GB (1,685 reviews)

I dig the phone overall

jhatch24 Apr 23, 2015

Like any phone it has it's downfalls but overall I like the phone! I wouldn't ever have another phone other than the iPhone, head and shoulders better than the android

• Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB (449 reviews)

Great phone

Corbellus83 Apr 23, 2015

I love this phone. A lot bigger than my old phone. I've already told my family they should get one too.

• Samsung Galaxy S5 (3,461 reviews)

nice updating but expected drastic change

bridgetstevens Apr 23, 2015

I like the fact that the apps that come with the phone have a much better updated look to them. I also like that the phone is a bit more water proof then the old ones. I still think there are features that can have a more improved look. Such as the overall look of the phone itself. Instead of making slight changes, try making a drastic change. Last...

Read full review

• Apple iPhone 5c 8GB (282 reviews)

i regret choosing this product

yana04 Apr 23, 2015

poor product, poor service..i will move to a different provider who offered me the phone i like for an affordable amount

• HTC Desire 510 (164 reviews)

This phone IS NO GOOD

holleyhood Apr 22, 2015

waste of money waste of time waste of money waste.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (1,043 reviews)

great phone

rickfamily Apr 22, 2015

I love Android & all it's options, this phone is great, was a little glitchy first 2 days, but I think that was more User Error :/ I've had phone about 6 weeks now & love using it. Takes .really great pictures and the optiins available for taking photos is cool.. i just wish there was a close up feature.. some of those can turn blurry.

• Samsung Galaxy S4 Refresh (1,164 reviews)

Dropped calls and lots of dead spots

grussomanno Apr 22, 2015

I'm constantly having dropped calls and trouble getting more then 1 bar for my signal strength!!.

• LG G3 (953 reviews)

This phone has comfort

mesteenamcn Apr 22, 2015

Phone is awesome. Service is terrible!! No reception where we live and there is a Sprint satellite close by.

• Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (193 reviews)

pretty good phone

zaner888 Apr 22, 2015

Its keep on asking me to insert Sim card.....hmmm! I constantly have to start my phone. And the auto correct does not auto correct very well!

Most popular

Top rated