Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • iPad Air 2 16GB (3 reviews)

Good Bye PC

WILSTJOHN May 18, 2015

I had a Commodore 64 in the 1980's used cradle modem.... I had a 486 w / windows 95 w/ dialup ... Built a Gaming Tower in 2000 w/ partition Linux os.... Had laptops Toshiba Dell HP Had phones from Palm Pre Samsung HTC Have a Tablet Samsung Next book My first Apple products I've owned are the Iphone6 plus and the IPad Air II. The IpadAir II is my ...

Read full review

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (9 reviews)

Easy Peasy

ANONYMOUS May 18, 2015

Love my LG tablet. Sprint network is seamless. I have a small business utilize it for processing sales with merchant account. Camera is better than my other device S-----G. Love it Love it Love it

• NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D (14 reviews)

Best of the Best for Mobile Broadband

Dusholub06 May 16, 2015

I live in an area where I'm miles away from a cell tower, covered with hills and trees. This router picked up an LTE signal with 1 (out of 5) bars, and for the first time in my area, I have high speed internet! Did a speed test once, got 3 Mbps down, 2 Mbps up, and a ping of 90ms. Considering the "rural" location I'm at, the connection is amazing!...

Read full review

• Airave 2.5 Plus (20 reviews)

TERRIBLE

karp2 May 4, 2015

airwave 2.5 is the WORST piece of electronics I've ever had!!! It has locked on a signal for a total of about 3 hours the whole time I've had it. The airwave 2 that I had worked perfectly until it gave up the ghost and wouldn't come on.

• Pocket WIFI (8 reviews)

This Product works well

Fastdata180 May 4, 2015

This deceive works GREAT. I live in Orange County, CA. My Download speed is Averaging 25/35 and Upload is 11/14. ?Peak Speed 52 Mbps? This weekend I did a road Trip to Las Vegas and Utah. The locations that I traveled the signal worked well. NOTE: I read the other reviews about this device, I believe that if you live in an area where Spark?s availa...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (18 reviews)

This tablet was downgraded from its former glory

I've had a Samsung Galaxy tablet for the last four or five years, it still works acceptably OK, but decided to "upgrade" it anyway, you know, the new features, apps and such, so I got the Galaxy 4 tablet in lieu of my old trusty, guess what?, when people tried to text me, as they have for the last four or five years they couldn't!, so I checked int...

Read full review

• MiFi 3G4G Mobile Hotspot by Novatel Wireless (97 reviews)

Very disappointed with performance of this unit

margarethunte May 3, 2015

Very disappointed with this unit and the coverage in my city in Virginia. 4G was supposed to be in my area, however, that never existed.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (240 reviews)

Review

ANONYMOUS Apr 29, 2015

I got my 3 kids each their own, something went wrong with all of them, involving charging and keeping a charge. I did send one in for the repair, also took one to a local repair shop...Didn't last, I haven't bothered trying to fix anymore, went and bought iPads and they work great!

• Sierra Wireless 4G LTE Tri-Fi Hotspot (77 reviews)

The Hot Spot is a great product

njpenn914 Apr 21, 2015

The Hot Spot has been a great product for us while we traveled the country in our RV for 8 years. Providing internet service to us all over the US.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB (10 reviews)

Not friendly for this user

palestrina7 Apr 19, 2015

I do not like my new Tab3. I am a big guy. I don't like the size. Too small to type or read. Too big for a pocket. I do not like the OS, tho' it is my first try with Android. The constant Back-button function is not intuitive and should be better marked, or a real button would be better. Performance was sluggish compared to my Apple products. I put...

Read full review

Most popular