Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (241 reviews)

Plan outlasted the phone

Idahio Jul 2, 2015

Touch screen died after a year and a half and now I am paying for a plan I cannot use.

• iPad Air 2 16GB (4 reviews)

Another great Apple invention.

Linds.xo Jun 30, 2015

I can't believe that this product only has 3 previous reviews! I love it. First of all the clarity is out of this world. Plus Apply added like 56% glare resistance to it so it is so much easier to see in the sunlight. The sound is great as well as the pictures (there is not a flash though.) The battery life is phenomenal. If you are looking for a s...

Read full review

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (96 reviews)

This has been a Gift from God for Me

Franklin_Caltr Jun 27, 2015

From the very beginning, the Zing Hotspot has been easy to setup and use. I have few choices for high-speed internet and you always feel boxed in when that is the case. But, working with a Sprint business representative, I selected this device and a great plan that went with it. This device and the service I receive has never disappointed me. I sig...

Read full review

• Pocket WIFI (9 reviews)

junk

jshannon5 Jun 20, 2015

Worst wifi ever, does not work! Second one is just as bad

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (13 reviews)

This Product Works for My use!

DNSAMUEL Jun 19, 2015

I mainly use the ipad for emails and games. I find this ipad fills both needs. It is fast, easy to learn and keeps a charge a very long time. The only drawback, for me, is it is not easy to remove unwanted apps. You have to go to the system setting to delete unwanted apps, you just can't delete the icon. Other than this little pain, again for me, i...

Read full review

• NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D (17 reviews)

Much better than a hotspot

MisterCrumley Jun 18, 2015

I use the NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D to stream minor league soccer matches on the road when the stadium has no internet. With it, I'm able to have a 4 or 5-bar connection in any mid-to large-sized city (Knoxville, Chattanooga, Huntsville, etc.). This device has never had an issue and provides a reliable set of ethernet and a wifi connection that my ...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (5 reviews)

luv my tablet

MARIABX485 Jun 17, 2015

I am loving how thin this tablet is and how great it runs. Its real fast and yu can store in any big bag..

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (20 reviews)

Not as good as I'd hoped.

ANONYMOUS Jun 11, 2015

I've had connectivity problems and find the battery life poor.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB (11 reviews)

hate it

Heidi817 Jun 11, 2015

I got this a year and a half ago free. The sales rep never told e they were changing my plan and adding a plan to this. This is too small, screen resolution looks cheap, i never use it and I am stuck in a contract for a devise they never told me i was going to be put into a contract. they said it was free no strings attached. I am so angry you have...

Read full review

• iPad Air 2 128GB (2 reviews)

I Love the iPad Air 2

danwilliams74 Jun 1, 2015

I've been waiting to replace my first generation iPad for a very long time. Finally a product is out that warrants my sign-up for a 2 year agreement. It is totally worth it. It out-performs my previous iPad to an exponential degree. It's a little bit pricey, but the Apple aesthetic and functionality make up for the expense.

Most popular

Top rated