Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (89 reviews)

The product is great the service is not

dwaynecooley Apr 15, 2015

It is not the product that is awful it is your service. If I had known just how bad your coverage was I would have never bought this product. The only time I can use it is when I am at home where I already have wi-fi and if I am passing through a large city. I bought this product to use when I travel but if there is even a small hill or stragely bu...

Read full review

• Sprint LivePro (9 reviews)

Great concept! Poor execution!!!

joshdiamond Apr 14, 2015

Faulty wiring!! Projector doesn't work when plugged in. Flickers intermittent. All happening in the first 3 months. Hope manufacturer has a fix.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (14 reviews)

It's ok

ddempsey1463 Apr 13, 2015

It's not great but not horrible. Big bulky and always updating.

• Pocket WIFI (6 reviews)

Very Poor Coverage

bobbakerr Apr 10, 2015

Switched from Verizon to Sprint for our WiFi Hotspot. Sorry I did. Very poor coverage (if any at all) throughout New Mexico and into Colorado. And when we did have coverage (like less than 5% of the time), the speed was so wickedly slow!

• Airave 2.5 (28 reviews)

Unusable

dvhamson01 Apr 9, 2015

This device was a band aid sent to me by Sprint. It worked ok for a few months then quit.

• 598U by Sierra Wireless (118 reviews)

Sprint USB

ANONYMOUS Mar 30, 2015

I am not sure if it is my service or this device, but it is S L O W.

• NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D (13 reviews)

Best solution available for me

PuertoG Mar 25, 2015

There are dense subdivisions around us, but the cable companies didn't run cable to my section of the street and AT&T only gets 768k downloads. We're not rural. Some kind of broadband Bermuda Triangle. I am getting 72 pings on Titanfall and 15-25mbit download speeds and 10-15mbit upload speeds. I have one or sometimes two bars. Running the whole ho...

Read full review

• AIRAVE by Sprint (73 reviews)

Dropped calls and poor reception

STANLEYLUCERO Mar 23, 2015

When we first started with Sprint, we were about one block outside of the Sprint reception area. Sprint sent us an Airave. It has increased our reception but we are still experiencing dropped calls and poor reception inside our home. We have to go outside to continue a call or have people call us on our home phone instead of our cell phones. I hope...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB (9 reviews)

Love it

MS_Maid Mar 21, 2015

I use my Tablet while I am on the road. I am a business owner and I need to be able to reach customers, post ads and handle my invoicing and my Tablet gives me the flexibility that I need.

• MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless (40 reviews)

I love this thing!

VBISHOP1 Mar 18, 2015

I needed to upgrade from an older broadband card so I could take advantage of 3G and 4G speed. This thing is terrific. I get great service wherever I am. Much better than plugging the device into my laptop. Perfect for business travel since a lot of the nicer, bigger chain hotels charge for wifi service. Very cool that several people can use it at ...

Read full review

Most popular