Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • AIRAVE by Sprint (73 reviews)

Dropped calls and poor reception

STANLEYLUCERO Mar 23, 2015

When we first started with Sprint, we were about one block outside of the Sprint reception area. Sprint sent us an Airave. It has increased our reception but we are still experiencing dropped calls and poor reception inside our home. We have to go outside to continue a call or have people call us on our home phone instead of our cell phones. I hope...

Read full review

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (84 reviews)

SO FAR SO GOOD

ROB.O Mar 22, 2015

It was easy to set up and so far having no problems

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB (9 reviews)

Love it

MS_Maid Mar 21, 2015

I use my Tablet while I am on the road. I am a business owner and I need to be able to reach customers, post ads and handle my invoicing and my Tablet gives me the flexibility that I need.

• MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless (40 reviews)

I love this thing!

VBISHOP1 Mar 18, 2015

I needed to upgrade from an older broadband card so I could take advantage of 3G and 4G speed. This thing is terrific. I get great service wherever I am. Much better than plugging the device into my laptop. Perfect for business travel since a lot of the nicer, bigger chain hotels charge for wifi service. Very cool that several people can use it at ...

Read full review

• NETGEAR 341U USB Modem (17 reviews)

only one bar of service everyday

darayoung Mar 12, 2015

I ordered service on 1/26/15 over the phone for two devices for the house. The NetGear device and a Sprint Phone Connect 3 was sent at my cost in two days. However, I did not have a computer to install until 1/31. I was charged service fees for this time frame. Over the next few weeks I found out I am three miles from the nearest tower and wouldn't...

Read full review

• Pocket WIFI (3 reviews)

This product was a disappointment.

mzyoli Mar 12, 2015

This product does not help me much. The connectivity range is not very useful. I purchased this so that I could my wifi devices anywhere, and I still end up using my hotspot on my phone. I've only used this product about 3 times since I purchased it.

• Sierra Wireless 4G LTE Tri-Fi Hotspot (76 reviews)

horrible

LdS318 Mar 12, 2015

horrible service....unless you live in the city you cannot stay connected!!

• Sprint LivePro (8 reviews)

Battery issue

NOLE4LIFE80 Mar 6, 2015

GREAT all around device. You literally can download Netflix or pop in your flash drive and watch movies on a nearby wall.... but mine has something wrong with the battery. It will not hold a charge and sometimes won't turn on at all. I am waiting on Sprint or ZTE to contact me to remedy the issue.

• Sierra Wireless Overdrive Pro 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot (208 reviews)

Served its purpose when...

sum10nyce Mar 1, 2015

it wasn't dying or over-heating, thus requiring immediate shutoff.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (239 reviews)

hard transition from iphone, picture gallery doesn't work

ambershaun8 Feb 26, 2015

I want my iphone back i bought it for my photography business & the camera but it didnt meet my expectations.

Most popular

Top rated