Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Sprint LivePro (6 reviews)

Great Device But defective battery

maksutapal Feb 28, 2015

I love the Livepro and all it's concepts but sadly the devices battery and/or power components are defective and faulty. Not even a full month of having it and it no longer holds a charge or boots up for that matter. Matbe I got a bad one I hoped but alas. My replacement LivePro has deected itself as well. Sad

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (239 reviews)

hard transition from iphone, picture gallery doesn't work

ambershaun8 Feb 26, 2015

I want my iphone back i bought it for my photography business & the camera but it didnt meet my expectations.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB (8 reviews)

Great tablet for the value!

deniseloveselmo Feb 24, 2015

While I like the look & feel of the tablet I'm very disappointed with my connectivity at home!

• NETGEAR 341U USB Modem (15 reviews)

Not a Useful Device

craigmayerOD Feb 22, 2015

I've owned this product for well over a year and it's performance has been very poor. Connectivity is generally poor and throughput is slow. I've recently replaced this device with a different product (also from Netgear - I've had solid performance from other Netgear products in the past), because it's been so unreliable. Not recommended.

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (83 reviews)

Completely Satisfied

LARRYKELLEY195 Feb 22, 2015

This is my second year with this device and other than having to replace the battery once (which was free) I'm totally satisfied and will and would purchase another one and I have recommended it to my friends and sales staff. I travel the Pacific Coast side of California from Oregon to Mexico and have had "0" connectivity problems - It's a great de...

Read full review

• NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D (12 reviews)

NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D

SprintBoomer Feb 22, 2015

This is a GREAT product which fills a niche need for a business or person who need both a wired and wireless device for their network needs. The device is easy to set up and use and transmits on two frequencies which make a signal available at a further distance than other devices I have used. The guest network also takes the worry about having net...

Read full review

• AIRAVE by Sprint (72 reviews)

Airvana

ronj1947 Feb 19, 2015

It drops the calls when you go in the hallway , I unplug it six months ago. It does not work...

• Pocket WIFI (2 reviews)

awful connectivity

karinsinclair Feb 17, 2015

This was a replacement to my other wifi and was supposed to be quicker and easier. Is not the case and I have worse connectivity, any my usage numbers continue to go up even when I don't use it and it is turned off.

• MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless (39 reviews)

this product has good features.

ANONYMOUS Feb 12, 2015

product has good features. not happy with plans and prices. to high $$$$$$$$$.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (10 reviews)

Never had one before until now!

Toca Feb 5, 2015

I love the Tab 4 and how easily it is to use. I never had a tablet so functional.

Most popular

Top rated