Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • LG G Pad F 7.0 (51 reviews)

Poor reception.

kemowry Mar 14, 2016

I cannot connect it to my phone like I was told I could use it most of the time because the reception is so poor. The problem is mostly when traveling which is when I really want to use it.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (3 reviews)

Excellent upgrade from my Galaxy Tab 3

MizzPamela Mar 11, 2016

This is an amazing tablet. I get compliments on it all the time. It's gorgeous, great feel, easy to hold. Beautiful bright screen, excellent color image reproduction. Ready to read display, crisp video.

• Slate 8 Tablet (17 reviews)

dont like it

ANONYMOUS Mar 9, 2016

Don't like it. Slow and sometimes unresponsive. Sending it back.

• 12.9-ich Apple iPad pro (1 reviews)

Sprint & The iPad Pro

windycitycraig Feb 26, 2016

Sprint & the iPad Pro are just an amazing combination. I am so happy with the tablet and the Sprint service. I used to be with AT&T and I like Sprint much better.

• Sprint LivePro (12 reviews)

Most Disappointing Device I have Purchased

wolfbiscuit Feb 26, 2016

This device seemed like a great idea... single hotspot and projector as well as backup battery. Unfortunately it does everything equally poorly. As a hotspot, it rarely allows connections via WiFI and when it does the effective speed is 1/3 the speed on the device (installed speed test from ookla ? 25mbs on the device, 6mbs on my machine ? and then...

Read full review

• NETGEAR 341U USB Modem (21 reviews)

Works real good

geodowns Feb 18, 2016

Since this is a USB Modem and not a phone. As a USB modem on the Sprint LTE, it is working the best of any other USB modem that I have used. Its very fast. Its plugged into a router. I could not use my old Cradlepoint router because it would not recognize it. I had to buy a new router that works, and that is the Mofi 3500 -3GN network router that c...

Read full review

• MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless (42 reviews)

Worst service ever.

ZellerCharlene Feb 6, 2016

This is the worst service that exists for internet connection!

• iPad Mini 2 64GB (1 reviews)

Great for kids

amandatumlinson Feb 5, 2016

I love how easy it is for my son to use on long road trips

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (109 reviews)

This product is better than any other air card we have ever had.

WNNOW1969 Jan 30, 2016

We have had great service using this product. We are very happy with the product itself. However, we are not happy with the service plan. Our original plan had unlimited data and when we went upgrade to this product we were told that unlimited service does not exist. This was an upgrade and we should have been able to keep our original service plan...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Tab E (1 reviews)

Good product wish it was able to have talk and text

christalb1 Jan 24, 2016

Add Talk and text features amd you would have best device

Most popular