Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 7 (3 reviews)

6 months in, no charge, no boot

DaleLovesSprint Jun 20, 2016

Was OK for a few months, then it stopped charging. Tried multiple adapters. Wont turn on anymore.

• iPad Mini 4 16GB (2 reviews)

I love this iPad

Sonymartt Jun 19, 2016

My daughter uses and loves this iPad. it has good features

• Sprint LivePro (14 reviews)

A good device

CKPNGUYEN01 Jun 18, 2016

I got this device for a week. At first when I left it at 4G, I got connection with no internet. After a while, I realized that I didn't get good 4G signal and switched to 3G, everything works fine. The projector is a nice feature although I haven't really use it.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (250 reviews)

the product looks nice

jameelahcoffey Jun 16, 2016

very cheap! the charging port keeps going out. It wont charge properly! just junk!

• Samsung Galaxy Tab E (4 reviews)

Nice tablet

ljbrat_61 Jun 10, 2016

The Tab E is a great value. The size is just right and it operates quickly and efficiently. I replaced an older Tab and this one is definitely an upgrade. Some new features in settings are awesome. I still wish it would not come with all the bloatware.

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (58 reviews)

Basically use this to watch videos

Cashkey0315 Jun 5, 2016

The only thing I use this tablet for is to watch videos, play some apps like clash of clans. The picture quality isn't as good as my iPhone 6s on the games but it's quite good watching Game of thrones, anime. The tablet does crash some times on the apps but that's it. A little slow loading stuff up compaired to the iPhone 6s. Would I recommend this...

Read full review

• iPad Air 2 16GB (7 reviews)

Amazing!

JonathanC87 Jun 1, 2016

I love the design, clean interface, easy navigation, and setup was a breeze.

• IPAD PRO 9.7" 128GB (2 reviews)

They've outdone themselves

EnBlaHimmel May 31, 2016

There's not a lot to say about this iPad other than it's perfect. There have been issues with the minis, with the air series, and the original iPads. All of those are finally resolved with the Pro 9.7. The size is perfect, it's faster than any iPad before it and it is incredible from a productivity standpoint especially with the Apple Pencil (which...

Read full review

• R850 Mobile Hotspot (2 reviews)

Cancelled My Service

Bhaynie1404 May 29, 2016

Hot spot never got over 1 bar. Took hours to load a web page. I couldn't even use it. Not worth my time or money.

• Slate 10 Tablet (3 reviews)

Touch Screen doesn't Work

Landers151 May 23, 2016

I would not wish this device on my worst enemy. The Speakers are Quiet, if you want to surf the web or do anything on it you need to calibrate the screen every 5-10 minutes or it just wont work. The battery is great but probably cause its mostly un-usable.

Most popular