Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (165 reviews)

Great Samsung product as usual- Only downside is camera specs.

Lis0326 Apr 20, 2014

Great product, I would've appreciated the same camera quality as the original Galaxy Tab SCH-1800.. But otherwise all around nice tablet- Just don't expect decent clarity on Camera, I don't get why Samsung compromised that this time around, but maybe the 10in. models have better camera quality?

• MiFi 3G4G Mobile Hotspot by Novatel Wireless (94 reviews)

Terrible product/service DO NOT PURCHASE

pmc1952 Apr 16, 2014

Bad product bad reception Done when contract over!

• NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D (1 reviews)

Cable Broadband Replacement!

Homerouter1 Apr 15, 2014

I've gotten rid of my cable broadband and am using Sprint LTE with this router. Great Service! It's a Heavy Duty router for my home and has alot of horsepower that I won't use at home but I wanted to try it and I am very happy!

• Sprint Optik 2 (1 reviews)

Good Product for the money

teffertz Apr 14, 2014

I don't use it constantly, some days more than others but; It works fine for my purposes, a little tricky like all of the tablets. As of now, I have no complaints

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (35 reviews)

This product was a waste of money

m1960003 Apr 13, 2014

piece of junk. seldom works. reports out incorrect data.

• MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless (15 reviews)

bad product

Knopkaraya1 Apr 12, 2014

All I get is a -100db signal at max and I am in full 4G coverage area ,no external antenna hookup,slow as a snale..fix it sprint

• Sprint 3G/4G USB Modem 250U by Sierra Wireless. (77 reviews)

3G/4G Modem that works with older routers

WILDFLOWER12498 Apr 11, 2014

We will soon have 4G in our area, so I wanted to be ready; however, most of the new 4G modems were incompatible with my MBR1000 router. Not this one, though! Works perfectly with my router on 3G. Looking forward to the 4G experience!

• NETGEAR 341U USB Modem (7 reviews)

great product

reflectivemm Apr 11, 2014

We have free wifi in our office building it is so slow. I went on a chance this might be better it is faster then I expected we use it in a massage studio to check the calander and stram music never any delays its amazing at the end of the month we still have data available

• Sierra Wireless 4G LTE Tri-Fi Hotspot (64 reviews)

Do not like this device at all.

lmaxs5 Apr 10, 2014

Have not gotten it to connect or stay connected since I got it.

• IPAD MINI 16GB (11 reviews)

Poor network

b.hillyard Apr 3, 2014

Battery life is good, fit and feel is good, Operating system is to restricted Network is poor Hard to believe they charge for the use of the network. even with LTE connection slower than 1994 dial up. This is in downtown Seattle

Most popular

Top rated