Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Slate 8 Tablet (25 reviews)

Not worth it

shockwavestudios Jul 12, 2016

Lags, glitches, low resolution, just not worth it.

• Pocket WIFI (21 reviews)

Pocket Wifi died after 3 months

oilypeach Jul 11, 2016

The pocket wifi seemed to work well with multiple users and streaming. Then it started flaking out and not connecting to LTE. Now it's dead. Well, the screen does come on -- it's just white and doesn't do anything.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab E (8 reviews)

Fairly nice tablet

shwm19 Jul 10, 2016

While nothing on like the High end tablets, for what it is it is a definite solid product

• ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 7 (6 reviews)

Alcatel One Touch Tablet

clpttrsn1070 Jul 8, 2016

Although the size of the device is nice, the performance is not very desirable. The battery life is surprisingly short and it is difficult to get the device to recognize an SD card installed into the device thus making the storage useless at best. It is not something I would purchase again or recommend to anyone else.

• Airave 2.5 Plus (26 reviews)

this does not work

bhattara Jul 7, 2016

It for some reason did not work with 5s which does not make any sense. It was working with the iphone 4. It really did not help with the reception

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (59 reviews)

Not a great Product

Bresha24 Jul 5, 2016

Just have not enjoyed this product at all. It was not for me.

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (112 reviews)

Not a good investment

DEELM Jun 30, 2016

This product is not worth it. The major detractor was that it did not fall under my plan's unlimited data... it was not a good experience to get hit with data overages as a result. This mobile hotspot was not a good purchase at all. Very disappointing.

• MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless (43 reviews)

WORST HOTSPOT I HAVE EVER HAD (OUT OF ABOUT 20)

HOTSPOT99 Jun 25, 2016

Extremely cheaply put together. Dropped one time on a thick carpet from about two feet high, and something came loose inside and rattles every time you pick it up. Horrible connectivity. Battery life appears full one minute and dead the next, even though it is stil working. Screen gets all skewed up, to the point of being unreadable for no reason w...

Read full review

• iPad Mini 4 16GB (2 reviews)

I love this iPad

Sonymartt Jun 19, 2016

My daughter uses and loves this iPad. it has good features

• Sprint LivePro (14 reviews)

A good device

CKPNGUYEN01 Jun 18, 2016

I got this device for a week. At first when I left it at 4G, I got connection with no internet. After a while, I realized that I didn't get good 4G signal and switched to 3G, everything works fine. The projector is a nice feature although I haven't really use it.

Most popular