Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (31 reviews)

good divice

Fairies131 Jan 21, 2016

The only thing I hate about this divice is if your want it for photos or video's this is not the divice to use the camera its worse than a old flip phone.

• Slate 8 Tablet (12 reviews)

This is NOT a Galaxy Tablet: Can be Frustrating as it is Slow and Resets for no reason

MsBen4U Jan 16, 2016

I enjoyed the video and it was somewhat helpful. My complaint with this table is some of what I've read so far and that is for some unknown, unbenounced reason, it just stops. Meaning my screen goes black and a few minutes later, the navigation voice comes back and starts talking letting you know what screen you're on and what the tablet is doing. ...

Read full review

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (39 reviews)

Very Disappointed

dmschulz76 Jan 11, 2016

This tablet is not a very good tablet. The 8g is not big enough to do much with and even with a 32g card it keeps so much on the internal that we can't add anything to it. I am constantly having to delete apps to make room for new ones. I got this for my kids to play on, but the kindle fire is cheaper and better and automatically loads new apps to ...

Read full review

• MiFi 2200 by Novatel Wireless (133 reviews)

Too slow and poor connection

MEGAHERO Jan 10, 2016

1 only because 0 is not an option, What else can I say it is a NO buy

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB (14 reviews)

Overall, Not impressed for the monthly fee.

Nan780Nan Jan 8, 2016

Was excited when saw this in store, when I really got to use it, was NOT impressed. Between the non clarity and monthly cost, it was a bust in my estimation.

• NETGEAR 341U USB Modem (19 reviews)

great quality product!!

pnkcld5 Jan 7, 2016

get a good data plan and you should be ok. i've had this device for about a month and minus the initial setup and changing up my plan, i've had no problems. if you get a 10+G plan, you should be ok, depending how much you're on the internet. i also recommend getting the product protection plan, which i have. but so far so good for me :) i enjoy sur...

Read full review

• NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D (27 reviews)

Netgear 6100D mobile broadband Gateway

richardx73 Jan 7, 2016

The use of a gateway and the optional public IP address is a well kept secret. Retail stores know nothing about them. Very little knowledge at broadband support. User's manual does not say WHAT to put in variable parameters. User is on their own. Having said that, I think the 6100D may be the right hardware for my application. Unfortunately, I'm s...

Read full review

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot SKU REFRESH (2 reviews)

much better product than the old hockey puck models

ralembik Jan 6, 2016

I've been pretty satisfied with this product. The previous two or three wireless hotspots I had got to the point where I could almost never get a decent signal. I think there's new technology either in the device or the Sprint signal that pretty much mandates getting a latest-technology wireless hotspot.

• Pocket WIFI (13 reviews)

This product (ZTE MF975 Uni Hotspot Pocket WiFi) overheats and has extremely limited battery life

Mark272 Dec 31, 2015

This product (ZTE MF975 Uni Hotspot Pocket WiFi) overheats and has extremely limited battery life. This unit heats up to a point that it is too hot to hold in my hand, primarily during the recharging process, which is most of the time due to the short battery life once it is unplugged after fully being recharged. I would not recommend this Pocket W...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (6 reviews)

Screen freezes

ARTHURFAGGE Dec 29, 2015

I have sent this unit back to Samsung because the touch screen becomes unresponsive. I have a keyboard so i can still use like i would a pc but whats the point of having a touch screen. Samsung sent it back and it still has th same issue. Don't buy this tablet thats way to much money for something that doesn't work

Most popular