Recent reviews

Items per page
  • NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (105 reviews)

power use

425RayJ Nov 8, 2015

I use my hotspot for my Xbox 360. the so purpose of getting the unit. started having power issues, using up battery life fast. not always connecting to Xbox live. added a new print (all in one). really used the power. What was I doing wrong? Started leaving the power cord plug into the hotspot. no more issues with power use. connecting just fine.

• NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D (19 reviews)

Works as advertised ... mostly

grand_pubba Nov 3, 2015

This device is pretty stable when I compare it to other internet routers I've used. To get things to work reliabily in the rural area where I live I had to purchase an outdoor LTE antenna, mount it to the roof and spend several hours finding the best possible signal. I also had to disable the Sprint Spark alternate bands and automatic failover to t...

Read full review

• Airave 2.5 Plus (24 reviews)

RENDAVIS240 Nov 2, 2015

Sprint sent me this because I cannot use my phone inside my house at all. So thankful for WiFi calling because this product does nothing. My husband has an Iphone 4 so he does not have Wifi calling, he still has to go outside and find a signal to use his phone, even though we have this Airwave in the living room.

• Slate 8 Tablet (1 reviews)

This Tablet Is A Joke

ANONYMOUS Oct 28, 2015

Was very excited to get this tablet. Seemed decent enough with a large screen and is easy to navigate but that is where it the compliments end and the complaints begin. This display is not that great and upon first turning it on I noticed that the colors were off, kind of a pixelated "I don't know what color this should be" thing going on. Software...

Read full review

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (36 reviews)

I do not like this tablet at all it is not user friendly

Loud1972 Oct 26, 2015

The interface is confusing, and not user friendly. It is very hard to leanr how to navigate to differnt area, and find differnt apps, I am very disappointed with Sprint for the first time in 12 to 13 year since I have been a customer.

• NETGEAR Fuse Mobile Hotspot (5 reviews)

Works, but not well

ANONYMOUS Oct 17, 2015

Boot time is horrible. Shutdown time is horrible. I'm supposedly in a high signal strength area, but only get 1 bar in the house. When I move it outside, I get 2 sometimes 3 bars. Battery life is good. Like the Gigabytes used for this billing period display at the bottom of the screen.

• IPAD MINI 32GB (2 reviews)

Excellent Overall, A Slight Upgrade In Phone Features, And Software Would Make The Perfect Tablet.I

WTiger133 Oct 12, 2015

I Love The Feel, Speed, Features, And Performance Of The iPad Mini, Superior HD Picture, Tons Of Apps, Great On Videos And Movies, And Of Course The Awesome Music ! At The Price, Unbeatable !

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (2 reviews)

Tablet hurt by battery life

steve10091 Oct 11, 2015

What I do not like The battery life for this tablet and unnecessary software hurts what can be a very fine tablet. In side by side testing against the tablet it replaced the battery life was very noticeably far worse. In fairness though, battery life issues seem to be a common complaint with Android 5.1.1 devices and the unnecessary software is so...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (30 reviews)

Note 4

Deenrick Oct 8, 2015

Great phone bad reception. Like how you can take notes without having to pull up a app.

• AIRAVE by Sprint (74 reviews)

Does not work

haroldrutherford Oct 4, 2015

This thing worked about a month and has not worked in years. Horrible piece of equipment.

Most popular