Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • NETGEAR Fuse Mobile Hotspot (2 reviews)

Good but slow to turn off and on

imahummingbird Aug 24, 2015

it takes about ten or eleven seconds of pressing the on/off button to start or turn the net gear on or off. That may not seem like a lot of time, but it seems like it when you are standing there holding the button for a while. Other than that it works good.

• Airave 2.5 Plus (22 reviews)

Total pile of crap

erratic50 Aug 22, 2015

Upgrade your network sprint - these things are a pile of junk and they don't work for crap.

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (21 reviews)

Product has split screen and great upgrade memory

ysidberry75 Aug 22, 2015

A lot of people have been giving this tablet poor reviews. I have used iPads since the my came out. And to be honest I own an iPad this present time. so trying to something new with I expectation was really a big change. 1. This tablet has great battery life. 2. Beautiful screen and look. ( LG supplies technology for apple) enough said! 3. It boot...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (27 reviews)

Great for kids

NONO_JOJO70 Aug 20, 2015

I got this tablet for free when I added a line. I got this for personal use, but my kids have taken over it! They use it for educational games and to watch their favorite videos on YouTube. I only subscribe to the 1gb data plan which is perfect for us since we have Wi-Fi at home.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (242 reviews)

poor built quality, short battery life

win_naing Aug 17, 2015

Compare to my vear old iPads, I will never recommend other on Samsaung products.

• Airave 2.5 (29 reviews)

Kept Me From Changing Carrier

OrlandoBurch Aug 6, 2015

I've been a Sprint customer for over 15 years and living at my current home for 8 years. Our signal has always been weak but strong enough to send text messages. Several months ago, my wife's phone couldn't get a signal at our house and she wanted to change carriers. I got the Airave and ever since, we haven't had a problem with signal strength. We...

Read full review

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (101 reviews)

This product is a big upgrade

Mobile0128 Jul 30, 2015

This hotspot was a great buy. It was way faster then the old one that I had. This one gets about 5 Mbps with good signal , which isn't bad, it's fast enough to online game on the PlayStation and watch Netflix. The only problem is that some times the device doesn't always power on completely and has to be restarted.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB (12 reviews)

LOVE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 7.0

CHIHUAHUA Jul 24, 2015

Thank you and love samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO BE LOVE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 7.0 AND LIKE IT TABLET ?

• NETGEAR 341U USB Modem (18 reviews)

This product has performed well

Lee22900 Jul 20, 2015

I had 3G service with the Franklin U600 card before upgrading my service to 4Glte with the 341U. The 3G service was spasmodic at best with weak signal strength. However, so far, the 4G with the 341U has been perfect with consistent strong signal strength and no connectivity issues. Both aircards were used in a Cradlepoint MBR95 router.

• iPad Air 2 16GB (4 reviews)

Another great Apple invention.

Linds.xo Jun 30, 2015

I can't believe that this product only has 3 previous reviews! I love it. First of all the clarity is out of this world. Plus Apply added like 56% glare resistance to it so it is so much easier to see in the sunlight. The sound is great as well as the pictures (there is not a flash though.) The battery life is phenomenal. If you are looking for a s...

Read full review

Most popular

Top rated