Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Airave 2.5 Plus (21 reviews)

Good Reception Most of the Time

JohnnyMacPA Jul 28, 2015

My area is iffy for Sprint Service. I've had an Air Rave for several years. My old one died, so Sprint provided a new one. I've had to reboot it several times since I received it. I've been in the middle of a call and poof!, it's gone. Sometimes I'm only 20 feet away,and still get no bars on my phone. Most of the time it works fine, but it's not a ...

Read full review

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (20 reviews)

Awesome

wmnutt Jul 27, 2015

This tablet has been great, granted it was purchased for my daughters birthday and it does not get adult type use, however, it has been a bright light compared to the verizon eclipse we had. Thank you sprint for making it easy to get this tablet.

• NETGEAR Fuse Mobile Hotspot (1 reviews)

Excellent, versatile

JLTUCKER87 Jul 26, 2015

Excellent mobile hotspot, use to connect e_readers and laptops on the go as well as at home. Use for streaming for desktop, internet radios, and home entertainment devices when at home. Used Sprint Overdrive device for years and believe a mobile internet connectivity device one of the most versatile technology devices ever marketed.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB (12 reviews)

LOVE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 7.0

CHIHUAHUA Jul 24, 2015

Thank you and love samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO BE LOVE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 7.0 AND LIKE IT TABLET ?

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (23 reviews)

Great product, good value

DMB10084 Jul 21, 2015

I also own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 without a data plan, so with the purchase of this device I upgraded both service and technology. I have not been disappointed yet. The device is easy to use, functions without any drag/choppiness, and the Wi-Fi/roaming service has been great.

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (100 reviews)

Like the portability

alavert12 Jul 20, 2015

Previously had Clear Wire for our internet service. It is going away in November. We went with Sprint Spark at 3 gb and have been quite pleased with the service and connectivity. Even though we lived in a major metropolitan area, we were very limited in our options for internet. We don[t do a lot of streaming, etc so 3 gb is ample. It is great when...

Read full review

• NETGEAR 341U USB Modem (18 reviews)

This product has performed well

Lee22900 Jul 20, 2015

I had 3G service with the Franklin U600 card before upgrading my service to 4Glte with the 341U. The 3G service was spasmodic at best with weak signal strength. However, so far, the 4G with the 341U has been perfect with consistent strong signal strength and no connectivity issues. Both aircards were used in a Cradlepoint MBR95 router.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (241 reviews)

Plan outlasted the phone

Idahio Jul 2, 2015

Touch screen died after a year and a half and now I am paying for a plan I cannot use.

• iPad Air 2 16GB (4 reviews)

Another great Apple invention.

Linds.xo Jun 30, 2015

I can't believe that this product only has 3 previous reviews! I love it. First of all the clarity is out of this world. Plus Apply added like 56% glare resistance to it so it is so much easier to see in the sunlight. The sound is great as well as the pictures (there is not a flash though.) The battery life is phenomenal. If you are looking for a s...

Read full review

• Pocket WIFI (9 reviews)

junk

jshannon5 Jun 20, 2015

Worst wifi ever, does not work! Second one is just as bad

Most popular