Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Slate 8 Tablet (27 reviews)

This Tab. is the worst

ANONYMOUS Jul 27, 2016

This Slate is the worst Tablet ever. It has a mind of it's own, shuts down when ever I'm trying to do something with it, or it will reboot on it's own. Takes about 1/2 hour to get it going again. Auto rotate only works for a little while, then I have to reboot it which takes another 1/2 hour. It is very slow loading anything. If you like playing ga...

Read full review

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (61 reviews)

Bad issues

Rayband1memorial Jul 27, 2016

Constantly dropping pages, Difficult to use and always had=s call a number at Sprint to use it

• R850 Mobile Hotspot (4 reviews)

Buffers continuously while streaming

4147958117 Jul 25, 2016

I purchased this device with 3GB and used them up on a week without even using the service (just had it on). I then added more data for a total 6GB. I then used it to stream HULU for two days and used almost off of the 6GB I had. The other issue I have with this device is that it buffers whatever you stream if you use it during the day (I used i...

Read full review

• ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 7 (9 reviews)

Awful.

DanS1993 Jul 24, 2016

Pretty awful tablet. The screen is unbearable to look at when you want to watch a movie. It hardly holds a charge. You can't expand the memory, despite the internal memory being 4 Gbs. Your SD card will more than likely not work. You're left with less than a gig of Space to work with. It lags...A LOT. And the sound on it is the worst that is prob...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (32 reviews)

doesn't respond as well as the Galaxy 3

rwblaser71 Jul 24, 2016

have to push really hard for response then it will do the opposite of what I want it to do, playing games impossible and frustrating. I feel that I was pushed into the "upgrade" Had it almost 2 years and feel like I can not upgrade..

• Airave 2.5 (30 reviews)

Just a router

MsScalper Jul 22, 2016

It's just a wifi router. I have one of those and mine can be secured, this thing can't be secured with a password. Useless for cell as it makes it VOIP which uses internet data. That's metered. the Idea is cell phone in a remote area but, I can't have it eating up my 10 GB/month of data on my internet. Glad it was free because it's a piece of junk ...

Read full review

• Samsung Galaxy Tab E (9 reviews)

This tablet has been really all that I hoped for in a tablet!

ANONYMOUS Jul 17, 2016

This is a great comfort in having this tablet! Thanks Judy Reyes for selling me on this tablet!

• MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless (44 reviews)

A waste of a device

Tcambxxx Jul 13, 2016

I got this device for emergencies when I could not get service. This device either worked for a short period of time or the cost was too great for the use. Just was stuck with this product and can not wait for contract to expire so I can get this off my bill.

• Pocket WIFI (21 reviews)

Pocket Wifi died after 3 months

oilypeach Jul 11, 2016

The pocket wifi seemed to work well with multiple users and streaming. Then it started flaking out and not connecting to LTE. Now it's dead. Well, the screen does come on -- it's just white and doesn't do anything.

• Airave 2.5 Plus (26 reviews)

this does not work

bhattara Jul 7, 2016

It for some reason did not work with 5s which does not make any sense. It was working with the iphone 4. It really did not help with the reception

Most popular

Top rated