Recent reviews

Filter
Items per page
  • Sierra Wireless 4G LTE Tri-Fi Hotspot (77 reviews)

The Hot Spot is a great product

njpenn914 Apr 21, 2015

The Hot Spot has been a great product for us while we traveled the country in our RV for 8 years. Providing internet service to us all over the US.

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (15 reviews)

its cool.....watched netflix on it.....

Onceshy Apr 19, 2015

it is a lot of fun to play with........I watched netflix

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB (10 reviews)

Not friendly for this user

palestrina7 Apr 19, 2015

I do not like my new Tab3. I am a big guy. I don't like the size. Too small to type or read. Too big for a pocket. I do not like the OS, tho' it is my first try with Android. The constant Back-button function is not intuitive and should be better marked, or a real button would be better. Performance was sluggish compared to my Apple products. I put...

Read full review

• LG G Pad F 7.0 (1 reviews)

Fun product.

mamarockhead Apr 18, 2015

I love my tablet. I take it with me everywhere. The battery life is quite good.

• NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot (89 reviews)

The product is great the service is not

dwaynecooley Apr 15, 2015

It is not the product that is awful it is your service. If I had known just how bad your coverage was I would have never bought this product. The only time I can use it is when I am at home where I already have wi-fi and if I am passing through a large city. I bought this product to use when I travel but if there is even a small hill or stragely bu...

Read full review

• Sprint LivePro (9 reviews)

Great concept! Poor execution!!!

joshdiamond Apr 14, 2015

Faulty wiring!! Projector doesn't work when plugged in. Flickers intermittent. All happening in the first 3 months. Hope manufacturer has a fix.

• Pocket WIFI (6 reviews)

Very Poor Coverage

bobbakerr Apr 10, 2015

Switched from Verizon to Sprint for our WiFi Hotspot. Sorry I did. Very poor coverage (if any at all) throughout New Mexico and into Colorado. And when we did have coverage (like less than 5% of the time), the speed was so wickedly slow!

• Airave 2.5 (28 reviews)

Unusable

dvhamson01 Apr 9, 2015

This device was a band aid sent to me by Sprint. It worked ok for a few months then quit.

• 598U by Sierra Wireless (118 reviews)

Sprint USB

ANONYMOUS Mar 30, 2015

I am not sure if it is my service or this device, but it is S L O W.

• NETGEAR LTE Gateway 6100D (13 reviews)

Best solution available for me

PuertoG Mar 25, 2015

There are dense subdivisions around us, but the cable companies didn't run cable to my section of the street and AT&T only gets 768k downloads. We're not rural. Some kind of broadband Bermuda Triangle. I am getting 72 pings on Titanfall and 15-25mbit download speeds and 10-15mbit upload speeds. I have one or sometimes two bars. Running the whole ho...

Read full review

Most popular