“We’re committed to providing improved 3G and 4G LTE as quickly as possible, and keeping our customers informed as to when and where they can experience the new network’s superior performance and speed.”
Bob Azzi, senior vice president-Network, Sprint
We wanted to offer another update as our 4G LTE network build is progressing in nine additional cities within the Sprint nationwide 3G footprint.
Work has begun on the 4G LTE Network in the following additional areas:
• Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.
• Oakland/Fremont/Hayward, Calif.
• Key West, Fla.
• Fort Smith, Ark.
• Michigan City/La Porte, Ind.
• Bloomington, Ind.
• Eau Claire, Wis.
• Ardmore, Okla.
• McAllen/Edinburg/Mission, Texas
Sprint has announced more than 125 cities where Sprint 4G LTE is on its way, including Boston; Charlotte, N.C.; Indianapolis; Los Angeles; Memphis, Tenn.; Miami; Nashville, Tenn.; New Orleans; New York; Philadelphia; and Washington, D.C.
Sprint introduced its all-new 4G LTE network in July 2012 and currently offers service in 32 cities *. As part of its overall network strategy, Sprint is also doing a complete overhaul of its 3G infrastructure so that customers can enjoy better wireless signal strength, in-building coverage, and fewer dropped/blocked calls.
Wireless Network News: Network Vision
To find out more about which markets currently have Sprint 4G LTE and which markets are coming next, please visit www.sprint.com/4GLTE.
* Atlanta, Ga.; Athens, Ga.; Baltimore, Md.; Barnstable-Hyannis/Mid-Cape, Mass.; Calhoun, Ga.; Carrollton, Ga.; Chicago-Naperville-Joliet, Ill.; Gainesville, Ga.; Dallas; Fort Worth, Texas; Gary, Ind.; Granbury-Hood County, Texas; Houston; Huntsville, Texas; Hutchinson, Kan.; Lawrence, Kan.; Kankakee/Bradley/Bourbonnais, Ill.; Kansas City, Mo.-Kan.; McPherson, Kan.; Manhattan/Junction City, Kan.; New Bedford/Fall River, Mass.; Newnan, Ga.; Rockford, Ill.; Rome, Ga.; San Antonio, Texas; Sedalia, Mo.; St. Joseph, Mo.-Kan.; Topeka, Kan.; Waco, Texas; Waukegan-Lake County, Ill.; Wichita, Kan.; Wichita Falls, Texas.