Coming Soon to Sprint is the, LG G Flex, the world’s first curved smartphone. G Flex will be available to customers on Friday, Jan. 31.
Unique to Sprint, G Flex will take advantage of Sprint Spark, enhanced LTE that supports a new generation of online gaming, virtual reality, advanced cloud services and other applications requiring high bandwidth. The benefits of Sprint Spark coupled with LG G Flex’s innovative curved display and curved battery means customers and employees will enjoy a more immersive and long-lasting viewing experience.
The shape of innovation, LG G Flex’s curved, 6-inch HD display helps reduce glare and provides a more cinematic viewing experience. Comfort for the consumer being top of mind, LG G Flex offers great ergonomics, fitting comfortably in a back pocket or jacket while its unique design also reduces the distance between the microphone and the mouth when the phone is held up against the ear, for an outstanding sound and voice experience. Finally, LG G Flex comes equipped with a long-lasting 3,500mAh battery, delivering up to 29 hours of talk time.
Key features of LG G Flex:
• Display: 6-inch, HD (1280x720), curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
• Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded) lithium ion with up to 29 hours of talk time
• Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with quad-core Krait CPU
• Camera: 13-megapixel rear-facing, 2.1-megapixel front-facing
• Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC ROM
• Convenient Rear Key provides outstanding grip and ergonomics
• Dual Window divides the screen into two separate applications for better multitasking
• QuickTheater offers fast access to photos, videos and YouTube
• Operating system: Android 4.2.2, Jelly Bean
• Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9-8.7 mm (6.3 x 3.2 x 0.35 inches)
• Weight: 177 grams (6.24 ounces)