Pricing and Availability:
Starting November 14, the white color version of the award-winning HTC EVO 4G is available in all Sprint business, Telesales and retail channels, including Sprint.com and national retail partners, RadioShack and Best Buy.
The device is priced at $199.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade, two-year service agreement, after a $100 mail-in rebate (taxes excluded).
- Android 2.2, with access to more than 100,000 apps on Android Market.
- A blazing-fast 1GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor, HTC SenseTM user experience, an 8.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with HD-capable video camcorder and a forward-facing 1.3 megapixel camera for video chat.
- The large vibrant 4.3 inch display, built-in kickstand, 3.5 mm headset jack and HDMI output make EVO an unparalleled platform for wireless entertainment.
- Download music, pictures, files, or videos in seconds – not minutes – and watch streaming video on the go on a network with download speeds that are up to 10 times faster than 3G speeds.
- With built-in mobile hotspot functionality, EVO also allows up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices, including laptop, camera, music player and video player, to enjoy the benefits of 3G/4G speeds on the go.
- Follow @Sprint on Twitter