Sprint invites you to experience 4G LTE first hand during the Sprint Mobile Tour.
The mobile tour will visit cities where Sprint 4G LTE is now available and will feature Sprint Brand Ambassadors to answer questions about the high speed of the Sprint 4G LTE network. You can find us at the following locations.
Sprint Mobile Tour Locations:
- Oct. 12 – Nov. 11: Atlanta, Georgia
- Nov. 9 – Atlantic Station - 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Nov. 10 – Stone Mountain Park - 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Nov. 11 – Stone Mountain Park - 12-6 p.m.
- Nov. 14-15 – Atlantic Station - 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; 4-7 p.m.
- Oct. 26 – Nov.11: Baltimore, Maryland
- Nov. 2-3 – University of Baltimore - Greek Festival - 12-9 p.m.
- Nov. 4 – University of Baltimore - Greek Festival - 12-6 p.m.
- Nov. 7-9 – White Marsh Mall - 1-9 p.m.
- Nov. 10 – Johnny Unitas Stadium - 1-4 p.m.
- Nov. 11 – Towson Mall - 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
We’ll offer updates later about additional visits in other cities later in September, October and November.
While visiting the mobile tour, you will have the chance to get your hands on the Samsung® Galaxy S III™. You will be able to see for yourself the fantastic pictures and video you can capture with the 8.0 megapixel camera. You also will be able to see how easy it is to share your videos and pictures with a touch of the screen while on our 4G LTE network.
Sprint offers truly unlimited data nationwide for smartphones. In today’s competitive wireless market, the value of unlimited has never been more apparent. Sprint’s Everything Data plan with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM includes unlimited data, texting and calling to and from any mobile phone in America while on the Sprint network, starting at just $79.99 per month for smartphones (pricing excludes taxes and surcharges).
We hope you will come out and visit us at the Sprint Mobile Tour. We look forward to showing you the Samsung Galaxy S III and the power of Sprint 4G LTE. Go to Sprint.com/4GLTE to learn more.