The online Community is a place for you to interact with other Sprint customers and wireless enthusiasts. Whether you’re here to find an answer, help others or simply to have a good time please read and follow the instructions below to make the most of your Community experience.
Know the rules
Read through and follow the Sprint.com Community Terms, Conditions and Guidelines.
Help us keep the Community a positive place
If you see posts that violate any of the Community Guidelines or the “Do’s and Don’ts”, please report the post by clicking “report abuse” links.
Search before you post.
Chances are someone else has had the same problem or question and the answer is on the forums. Using the Community Search feature will often get you the answer much faster than waiting on a response from someone.
Be concise, use punctuation and take the Caps Lock off.
You may feel strongly about a given topic but typing a long description without paragraphs or punctuation or in all capital letters is not a good idea. Casual readers often skip posts that are hard to read.
Stay on topic.
Make it is easy for everyone to find your post by sticking to the topic area where you are posting. Postings that are off topic are moved or rejected.
Remember that this is a public forum
Do not post your name, phone number, account number or any other personal information. If you do your post will be edited or rejected.
Treat people the way you want to be treated. Be respectful of other people's opinions and feelings including the Sprint employees that post here.
We can’t guarantee the accuracy of everyone's posting—so don't take advice you aren’t comfortable with. You are responsible for deciding what to do with information posted here.
Post clear, valuable, honest information.
People that follow your advice will have the opportunity to rank your posting.
Return often and subscribe to RSS feeds.
By subscribing to email notifications or RSS feeds you can track conversations as they occur.
Comply with all moderator instructions.
Designated Sprint moderators and administrators may provide guidance or instruction. We trust the admins and moderators to keep the place tidy and you’re expected to work with them when asked.
Respect people and their intellectual property.
Don't post copyrighted material or other intellectual property. If you want to reference information you have found elsewhere, please cite the source and provide a link.
Do not Spam
The Community is provided as a service and is not intended for the promotion of third-party services, products, Web sites, or organizations. Do not post content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
Do not flame.
Flaming is the act of posting messages that are deliberately hostile or insulting. If you’ve been flamed, don’t respond in kind use the Report abuse link to notify the Administrators.
Do not post duplicate messages in multiple forum topics.
Ask an Administrator if you don’t know where to post.
Do not rant.
We welcome constructive criticism, but most forum topics and reviews are not the place to vent your frustrations. If you don't like a product or service, feel free to share your opinion and why you feel that way. Really need to blow off some steam? You can post in the "Speak your mind" discussion forum.
Do not be a troll.
Trolls post rude, off-topic, intentionally volatile or offensive messages for the purpose of disrupting a discussion or to upset other forum participants. Do not respond to these types of messages.
Do not “game the system”.
Do not post content for the explicit purpose of acquiring community points or soliciting others for points. Any behavior intended to “game” the community reward system may result in being barred from the Community.
Do no use inappropriate words in your Community Name
Sprint reserves the right to immediately disable an account and reject all posted content if a community member's display name contains profanity of any type. No warnings will be issued in this instance.
Do not post inappropriate content.
Sprint reserves the right to remove any content deemed inappropriate. To give you an idea of what that means, prohibited content includes:
- Content that is obscene or uses obscene, profane, or sexually explicit language.
- Content that is violent, racist, incendiary, abusive, threatening, or slanderous against anyone or any group.
- Content that violates any local, state or federal law.
- Content relating to current, future, or proposed lawsuits for Sprint. This is not the forum for legal issues with Sprint, and we are not allowed to discuss ongoing litigation. Do not solicit class action lawsuits or clients.
- Content intended to exploit, solicit, or harm minors.
- Content containing your own or anyone else's personal information including, but not limited to passwords, credit card numbers, contact information, or other personally identifying information.
- Content that includes “Trojan horses", worms, spyware, files, executables, or external links to sites that force the download of any virus, program, spyware or other content or code that could interfere with the functionality of the site or damage or destroy data or functionality of any computer hardware or software.
- Member violations or deleted posts or warning letters, or discussion of unsanctioned or no longer registered users.
- New threads for topics that already exist.
- Content that advertises products or services.
- Content that is posted in more than one forum .
- Content that is overly negative, hostile or does not add to the conversation.
Do not impersonate others or perpetrate fraud.
Do not claim to be someone you are not (including any community member) or claim expertise or credentials that you do not possess. Members found to be impersonating someone else will be banned from the Community.
Do not conduct any commercial activity.
Do not use this space for advertising. Do not post links to externally hosted ads or pages advertising products or services. This site is not intended for commercial use. Do not post availability, pricing or ordering and shipping information for products or services found on this site. Exceptions include occasional posts by application software developers announcing new or updated applications.
Do not post Web addresses (URLs) in the title of a threaded discussion.
It makes them hard to read and people can’t click on them there. If you want to provide a link to a Web site please do, but do it in the body of your post.