Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 509 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by outdated but effective This Phone convinced me to Venture into the Windows ecosystem. I came from Linux and miss the easy doctoring of phones but thisbwas such a pleasent experience Ivdecided to stock to Windows interface for good. Best decisión ever. Even a decent camera to boot. Often forgot it is mor e than 3 years old, of it were not for lack of lte, but I was not charged the Premium Data so am happy :) February 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Solid and reliable A good solid phone that has never let me down. Love the Windows Phone OS. Smooth, responsive, and fluid. November 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 Phone built Ford Tough I have owned this phone for 2 years now, and I cannot say that I have ever been so satisfied. I love the keyboard, and I love that I have officially dropped the phone (never in water) over 250+ times on all types of surfaces, and I have never damaged any parts of the phone, INCLUDING the screen. Not a crack. Love this phone. If you abuse phones I say this is the one to get. November 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Windows Phones Are the Best This is the best phone I have ever had. Simple to use, integraes with Windows on my computer. fast internet browsing. Also, has a Qwerty keyboard that makes texting a breeze. Why, more manufacturers don's off Qwerty keyboards, is beyond me!!! Just an outstanding buy!!!! I'm a runner, so the size is perfect to carry in one hand while I run. I have a "marathon" app which tracks me and tells me how far and fast I run. Goodbye Android, hello Windows!!!! October 22, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Windows phone that will not sync with MS Outlook I love the phone. The look and feel. I love the keyboard. I basically love just about everything about it except I cannot sync with Outlook. To me this is a MAJOR blunder by MS. As a business person, I NEED my business appointments and contacts in my phone. MS just assumes you can do all that through a HOTMAIL account. This is not true (my employer will not let me do that) and creates a real point of pain for me. Otherwise, the available apps lag behind Apple and Droid. you can't get Snapchat or Instagram. But if you aren't a kid. those are not important. October 7, 2013
2 3 4 5 ... 102 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The HTC Arrive features a durable design with a responsive QWERTY keyboard and a tilting screen. It's the first Windows Phone 7 device to ship with Microsoft's cut-and-paste feature.

The bad

The HTC Arrive's heavy and bulky body will weigh some people down, and it requires some pressure to slide open the keyboard. Its camera could be better, and we were hoping for 4G WiMax support.

The bottom line
The HTC Arrive, Sprint's first Windows 7 phone, is a solid effort that largely delivers, although it will disappoint those looking for a 4G smartphone.

© 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated