Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.4 out of 5†by 504 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5†by Great Phone, Too Bad Microsoft No Longer Support It I love this phone. It's durable and performs well. Sadly, Microsoft never offered Windows 8 for it, and there are few apps that still run on Windows 7.5. HTC doesn't offer another Windows (8) phone with a slider, so it looks like I'll be going back to a Droid. I'm (well) over 50 years old and have had a cell phone since 1990. This is, by far, the best I have owned. September 28, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5†by Need a tutorial for device. I am technology challenged and still struggling with my new device. August 28, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5†by this product is terrible the phone felt like I had a piece of lead in my pocket, also no good apps like there are on google play store. August 1, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5†by It's...okay. I received this phone through warranty, as my Treo 850 died and this was the replacement. Since the Treo was a Windows phone, so had to be the replacement. However, the replacement phone (HTC Arrive) has Windows 7 with tiles and what not, and the Treo had a standard looking windows 6.something which is more like what we're used to seeing on our desktops, which I liked. The HTC itself is fine, other than if you jiggle the slide-out keyboard in your pocket, the phone activates. The camera is mediocre. It processes information quickly, which is a plus. Because Windows is on it, though, it's limited. I like games on my phones, and with Windows you have to go through XBox Live and create an account and what-not. So...feh. First opportunity I'm getting into an Android phone. June 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5†by outdated but effective This Phone convinced me to Venture into the Windows ecosystem. I came from Linux and miss the easy doctoring of phones but thisbwas such a pleasent experience Ivdecided to stock to Windows interface for good. Best decisiůn ever. Even a decent camera to boot. Often forgot it is mor e than 3 years old, of it were not for lack of lte, but I was not charged the Premium Data so am happy :) February 13, 2014
  • 2015-07-27T10:42:56.850-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_504, tr_504
  • loc_en_US, sid_3723, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 101 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The HTC Arrive features a durable design with a responsive QWERTY keyboard and a tilting screen. It's the first Windows Phone 7 device to ship with Microsoft's cut-and-paste feature.

The bad

The HTC Arrive's heavy and bulky body will weigh some people down, and it requires some pressure to slide open the keyboard. Its camera could be better, and we were hoping for 4G WiMax support.

The bottom line
The HTC Arrive, Sprint's first Windows 7 phone, is a solid effort that largely delivers, although it will disappoint those looking for a 4G smartphone.

© 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated