Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 3.1 out of 5 by 651 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Terrible phone connect time very slow, drops calls, voice connection very weak January 21, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Not a good phone The phone is very slow, doesnt work half the time. The service also doesnt work most of the time. All together I am switching back over to verizon. December 5, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Wouldn't recommend This phone has never been up to par with other phones on the market. The phone is constantly jamming up... I have a hard time even pulling up my contacts without it jamming up. The camera is terrible quality too. Poor quality phone in general. November 26, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by WORST PHONE EVER!! I only have this phone because my Galaxy broke and i was sent this...it is the worst phone i ever had. November 18, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by incredibly slow I bought this phone as a spare while my g2 was receiving warranty repair. The only good thing I can say is phone calls are clear. Otherwise this is a terrible phone. I've only downloaded Facebook and Pandora and on WiFi it takes at least a min to open either completely. I'm just glad I didn't pay a lot for this phone. October 31, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 131 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Nexus S 4G offers a brilliant display, WiMax support, and agreeable performance. It gains a number of usability improvements from the Gingerbread OS, and its straight Google interface will appeal to Android purists.

The bad

The Samsung Nexus S 4G feels rather fragile, and it lacks a memory card slot and LED notifications. We were hoping for more new features over the Nexus One, and its 4G connection was spotty at times.

The bottom line
The Samsung Nexus S 4G offers a great combination of design, features, and performance. The 4G connection could be more reliable, but the Gingerbread OS, stock Android UI, and admirable call quality make for a satisfying smartphone.

© 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated