Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 630 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Replacement for Galaxy s2 This phone was terrible. From the start it lagged terribly. Couldnt even stream video without issues. Would not reccommended to anyone. April 12, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Great Phone for first 4 years Lasted quite a while. It eventually got slow and now the ringing has lowered in volume. April 2, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Not a very good phone. Bad battery life. Overheats on use and poor camera quality. The phone does not meet expectations. Poor battery life and camera quality. In dark shots (night time, low light), the phone will power down if you have less than 50% available battery. March 6, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by looks good. battery life poor, too many issues over short period of time I would not recommend this phone to any one. the better life is terrible in my opinion. When trying to type letters on the screen it too often catches another letter i did not intend or did not press. The phone became extremely slow after a year. I had to replace it because the battery at some point was damaged. The brand new replacement now needs to be replaced, it won't accept a charge. Its not the battery its the connection from the wire to the phone. Those i received this replacement less than a month ago, the phone is already being slow to load up apps or contacts. I have only downloaded Facebook and yelp, i have no additional apps on the phone that i downloaded. March 5, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by this phone was a nightmare Never again the phone broke within a week I could never get a 4 g service and it dropped a lot of my phone calls when I would text it would turn it into symbols instead of words I hated it March 4, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 126 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Nexus S 4G offers a brilliant display, WiMax support, and agreeable performance. It gains a number of usability improvements from the Gingerbread OS, and its straight Google interface will appeal to Android purists.

The bad

The Samsung Nexus S 4G feels rather fragile, and it lacks a memory card slot and LED notifications. We were hoping for more new features over the Nexus One, and its 4G connection was spotty at times.

The bottom line
The Samsung Nexus S 4G offers a great combination of design, features, and performance. The 4G connection could be more reliable, but the Gingerbread OS, stock Android UI, and admirable call quality make for a satisfying smartphone.

© 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated