Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.5 out of 5†by 463 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5†by Great small QWERTY Android phone This phone has an excellent form factor: the keys are small but not cramped, and they hold up even after years of use. The four arrow keys are very helpful for navigating forms, spreadsheets, and fine-tuning a message or tweet. Rotate the phone to landscape, and the usual Android keyboard pops up to offer all those hard-to-type special characters (Ę, ?, ∂, etc.) It is lightweight, durable, and slim in a pants pocket. Battery is so-so, but a second battery is cheap and very helpful for trips. Dedicated shutter button for camera is very handy. I'm so glad it comes in colors; it's easier for me to find my bright blue phone in early morning light than it would be to find a grey or black phone. Oh, how I wish this phone came with more built-in storage; I'd never change. But even with a microSD card installed in debugging mode, some apps just insist on sitting on the tiny 128MB internal storage. I really hope Sprint and Samsung continue to support physical keyboards on their phones; I need the accuracy and feedback of real keys. January 5, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by hate Hate it not a good phone. Battery doesn't last not a good camera. Would not want anyone to get this phone December 5, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5†by OUTDATED Only reason I'd recommend this to a friend is because I'd do it as a joke, don't buy this, it is not a good phone to todays standard AT ALL!...... Although I have dropped it a million times without a case and the thing never breaks, nor does the screen crack. September 24, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5†by junk this phone does not work at all. It is always searching for a signal.battery runs down before it ever makes a conection. Even when you have a signal it takes the phone forever to respond to even simple searches. June 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5†by great little phone this phone has been dropped and endured other abuse but it is built to last! the solar charging panel is disappointing but the phone itself is awesome! I would not trade this fon for the bulky bells and whistles phones tauted out there...what more can you need besides internet, a running tracking program, texting, email, camera and, oh yes, clear phone talk Awesome June 13, 2014
  • 2015-07-31T11:08:01.585-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_463, tr_463
  • loc_en_US, sid_3743, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 93 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Replenish has a tactile QWERTY keyboard, a surprisingly decent camera, and a wallet-friendly price. Made from recycled and recyclable material, it's also easier on the planet.

The bad

The lack of Flash support in the browser limits the Replenish, and its build feels a little cheap. Both virtual and physical keyboards can feel cramped, and call quality could be better.

The bottom line
With a price tag of just $50, the Samsung Replenish offers good value as a basic, easy-to-use Android phone, and one that's environmentally conscious to boot.

© 2012 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated