Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 457 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by It's a phone Phone works for basic text and calling. Would probally be better if service reception was consistant. I drop calls along a 20 mile stretch of major highway in Cleveland Oh. When ever it jumps from 3G to 4G the call drops. Terrible service for a major metro area. This happens with my Samsung Galaxy III as well. So it's not the phone, it's the service. April 18, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cheap Not worth the money. Very little storage space. Very short battery life. March 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Samsung Scores Again I like that this phone is capable of doing just about everything a phone should do these days. Being Ol' School, i really like the physical keyboard. The Navigation feature works better than my wife's iPhone. The battery life was poor in the beginning but I found a 2400mAH battery for it on eBay and now the phone seems to keep pace with Mr Fusion and the Flux Capacitor. The music mp3 feature works great with an added EQ app. I have a 16gb micro sd card that holds more than enough of music. The phone is slim and fits easily in my pockets. I take this phone mountain biking, hiking, repelling, and even caving. It puts up with a lot of punishment and keeps on going (must be related to the Energizer(TM) Bunny. I have recently purchased a soft case for this and now it is near indestructible. All in all it is a great phone minus the terrible signal, but that is a Sprint issue. All my co-workers that have Sprint have the same issues, great phones, terrible signal. Hopefully the signal issue will resolve itself soon. I've been a Sprint customer for 13years now and I'm only here due to my service plan being a lot less than other carriers, so I put up with the 1 bar issue at my house in SLC. Well there was a unintended tangent. Again The Samsung Replenish is a great working phone. Cheers! February 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Charging plugin didn't work on first phone. This has turned out to be an okay phone, but in the beginning it was awful. The charging connection was broken and it took some time to get another replacement; however the replacement has been better but now after a couple of years I am noticing that the connection is not making a solid connection, but is loose and potentially will fall off the unit if not laid perfectly straight. The overall use of the phone has been average; but I would never recommend this quirky phone to anyone unless they were ready and patient to sort out the problems. February 8, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tiny phone with tiny keypad Tiny phone with tiny keypad. Very hard to use. I am a small person and my fingers have a difficult time using the fn key to move from alpha to numeric. I do not recommend this phone for anyone. January 26, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 92 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Replenish has a tactile QWERTY keyboard, a surprisingly decent camera, and a wallet-friendly price. Made from recycled and recyclable material, it's also easier on the planet.

The bad

The lack of Flash support in the browser limits the Replenish, and its build feels a little cheap. Both virtual and physical keyboards can feel cramped, and call quality could be better.

The bottom line
With a price tag of just $50, the Samsung Replenish offers good value as a basic, easy-to-use Android phone, and one that's environmentally conscious to boot.

© 2012 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated