Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.9 out of 5 by 268 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by A fine Android phone with an actual keypad This phone is about 4 years old. However if you are looking for a phone with actual hard keys, it is quite effective. Speed is 3G, due to it's age. It is quite similar to Motorola Admiral. I find it great for texting and the phone calls are quite clear. It never drops calls. The Android OS does work and browses the web well. Since I use Google calender and Gmail, it does what I need. As I am a old BlackBerry fan, it is almost an Android BB. December 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by It was a nice transition from the BlkBerry, still too far behind in some basics I still like the keyboard and not the full touchscreen w/auto-correct gone crazy. I'd like better browsing, better pictures & video and better email connectivity, but if they made an updated version of this, I'd be all over it. December 13, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Worst phone ever!!!!!!!! This is a very bad phone. It works when it wants to and it takes forever to place a call after you hit the call button. it calls who ever it wants to call, touch screen response is something to laugh at. Sprint take this phone off the market Period. November 13, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 Worst phone ever I agree with the previous comments. Texting is difficult, keys either don't work or stick giving multiple letters. Have had this in for repairs & problems numerous times. The ringer has stopped several times, phone randomly shuts down, I receive some photos, but not all. Overall just not happy with this phone. August 30, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by This is the worst product I have ever used. Terrible By far the worst experience I have had since using a cellular phone. Terrible, terrible experience. June 16, 2014
  • 2015-05-26T11:51:02.145-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_268, tr_268
  • loc_en_US, sid_3753, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 54 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Motorola XPRT has both a touch screen and a keyboard in an attractive and usable form factor. Features include enterprise-level security, mobile hot-spot capability, 3G speeds, and a dual-mode CDMA/GSM chipset for world roaming.

The bad

The Motorola XPRT's display doesn't match up to its competition, and the picture quality could be better.

The bottom line
Despite a few shortcomings, the Motorola XPRT is a great alternative to the BlackBerry because of its enterprise-level features and globe-trotting capabilities.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated