Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.1 out of 5 by 82 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by You get what you pay for... The good first: easy hookup, incoming sound quality ok. The idea for a 1st. gen device to replace a land line is a noble one. :) Price is acceptable. The bad: You must have a good signal as with any cell phone or femo cell repeater. Out going call quality (people you are calling sounds canned and distorted even with a good signal from the cell tower.) The ugly: Can not use texting, The indicator led does not work to tell you you have a voice mail. outgoing sound quality not acceptable period! The other carriers have the same problems with sound quality too! Maybe a newer version or H.D Voice would fix this! :) December 25, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Piece of garbage Have had nothing but problems from day one with this thing. I'd rather send smoke signals than rely upon this device. August 2, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by This product has given me more problems This product does not work well. There are times you cannot call out. Red light on. It drops calls if you are put on hold and it cuts in and out all the time. I can not wait to get rid of it. I would not recommend this product to any one. July 22, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Waiting for contract to expire The sound quality is so poor, it almost sounds like two soup cans and a string.Iamnot exagerrating. It doesn't have a notification mechanism to let you know you have voicemail. Cancelling at theend of term...veryshortly! Very poor value. June 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sprint Connect works fine The first thing I did before purchasing this product. I spoke with Sprint. I got excellent advice. I have a Sprint cell phone and have excellent signal at my residence which is the key for Sprint Connect to work properly. I had taken the unit home to try it out and never had an issue, any issue. This is basically a cell phone that works like a regular house phone except there is no wiring. You just plug the unit in and attach a phone line directly to it and you have service, simple and easy. The unit comes with a phone number but I ported over my ATT number without a problem. A lot of features associated with this device and they all work well. The key YOU MUST HAVE GOOD SIGNAL AT YOUR RESIDENCE. Another great feature with Sprint connect is you can use it in your car and at any other location as long as you have A GOOD SIGNAL. I highly recommend it and for the price you just can't go wrong. May 25, 2014
  • 2015-03-28T10:55:13.617-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co-hasreviews, tv_82, tr_82
  • loc_en_US, sid_3770, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 17 next>>

Most popular