Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.1 out of 5 by 76 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Horrible product The sound quality is terrible. Voices are garbled and cut in out and is very hard to understand what people are saying. It also drops calls. People have a hard time understanding me too. It's worthless to have a home phone service when you can't understand the person on the other end of the line and vice versa. I would gladly pay more for better phone service from a different company but now I am stuck with a 2-yr contract. Maybe if enough people complain about this worthless product Sprint will do something about it. March 10, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Choose something else Poor call quality is the biggest issue. I've tried moving it to a different location in the house and have taken the unit in to be repaired and replaced but it simply doesn't work as advertised. I can't wait until my 2 year contract is up so I can dump the thing. March 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Great product I have had a very good experience with this product. I had clear conversations over this and it was much better than I anticipated. Thank you. March 7, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by NOT recommended. Sevice was never great, now seems to be a hardware issue. Phone calls received are completely garbled and we have not received home phone calls in months. Since it is a two year contract we are paying for absolutely nothing. February 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Horrible "Home Service" I'm not sure if it is the equipment or the service but I have basically been paying for this device/service for over a year now and have only been able to use it a couple times. And even then, I had to disconnect the device and reconnect it every time I use my phone. HORRIBLE and would definitely NOT recommend it!!!! January 16, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 16 next>>

Most popular

Top rated