Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 3.1 out of 5 by 70 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by The 3G is awesome I'm not a Blackberry literate person. Although I find my BB Bold very user friendly! The Bold appears to have a much better signal than my BB 9330 curve. April 12, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by horrible....the keys freeze when I try to text the little indicator sticks and I have a hard time typing on it. April 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Non-touch screen Smartphone Old BlackBerry (OS 7.1), an exercise of good enough. Great text, e-mail, and phone (speaker phone, included). The universal app, the web browser, is good enough for most things. The Curve design was perfected years ago and each iteration reflects the previous vision. BlackBerry Curve is a look back on what works, an exercise in good enough. April 1, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by I dont like this phone I had a blackberry flip phone.I only like flip phones.i dont like the ones that dont close,they make calls and send goofy texts by themselves.I want my flip phone back but the sound went out and its not offered anymore, March 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blackberry 9350 for Sprint I know that touchscreens and app stores with apps for everything under the sun are all the latest these days, but I absolutely love this phone. It has been reliable and dependable, and offers all the essentials I need from text messaging to email, good call quality to nice media playback, good battery life and mobile browsing, to a navigation application and password saving application. The phone feels great in the hand, it's OS is easy to learn and has handy tricks and shortcuts. I find the keys extremely satisfying to press and the screen display is lovely to look at. Also love the ability to expand the storage with a micro SD card. February 27, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 14 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The RIM BlackBerry Curve 9350 has a slim and sleek design with a great physical keyboard. It has NFC support and ships with BlackBerry 7 OS.

The bad

The RIM BlackBerry Curve 9350's side buttons are a little too skinny, there's no HD video capture, and you won't get the latest 4G speeds.

The bottom line
For those who seek an affordable and entry-level BlackBerry, the BlackBerry Curve 9350 is the way to go.

© 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated