Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.4 out of 5†by 1040 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5†by This product is easy to use! There are many features I like about the Rumor Reflex. It is easy to find your stored phone no. The features are easy to access October 26, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by Phone is Bad Phone is stuck on the boot screen and will not go off. Also keyboard buttons stick. October 24, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5†by Quite possibly the worst phone known to man Don't waste your money or time trying to use this phone. Just unlocking the phone to make a call is difficult. If that cannot be done with ease, the phone is useless. June 13, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by rumor reflex Not even worth it for a child's line. Do not buy or use this phone. May 10, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by Piece of junk Oh, where do I start? I'll just go down the list: When I turn on the display I have less than 2 seconds to flip the "unlock" button on the screen with my thumb before it goes dark again. I have tried everything under the "display" settings and there appears to be no way to give it more time before turning off the screen. Very annoying. The autocomplete doesn't seem to work at all. If it does, it's a feature you have to turn on every time you start a new message. Alarms sometimes don't sound at all, particularly when the phone is connected to a computer or charging (and yes, it is turned on when this has happened). On the flip side of that coin, the "silence all" feature doesn't silence all. Alarms and calendar events still sound. When I set it to "silence all" it's usually because I'm somewhere where I don't want my phone ringing (weddings, funerals, papal audiences, hostage negotiations, brain surgery, bomb squad work, etc.). The default alarm/calendar chime is this annoying bird chirping sound. Changing any alarm settings requires five consecutive "ok" or "done" buttons before it is finally set. This next is a complaint I have with the last several phones I've owned. Setting the time for the alarm requires flicking the little digital slot-machine-like dials that always go past whatever time I was trying to set, requiring me to flick it back the other way, going past it again. Repeat five or six times. Why can they not have it where you just use the NUMBER BUTTONS that you have RIGHT THERE ON THE PHONE? During calls, the screen goes dark after a couple of seconds and you first have to turn on the screen and then do the little unlocking dance with your thumb before you can do anything as simple as hang up. This phone is prone to freezing up completely, where it will not respond to anything you try to do, not even unlock the screen. Other times it will let you unlock the screen but will turn the screen off again while you are in the middle of doing something. When it starts doing that all you can do is turn it off and back on again. Oh yes, this phone takes longer to reboot after powering off than any phone I've ever had. Just now, it took 1:15 to come back up when I turned it on. That is something I get reminded of any time I drop it because when dropped the back cover of this phone immediately flies off and the battery pops out. May 3, 2015
  • 2015-11-30 T10:01:11.951-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1040, tr_1040
  • loc_en_US, sid_3821, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 208 next>>

CNET Editors rating
The good

The LG Rumor Reflex has good call quality, a responsive touch screen, a slide-out keyboard for swift texting, and a user-friendly interface.

The bad

The Rumor Reflex's speaker quality is poor, the data connection was slow, and the camera interface is also poorly designed.

The bottom line
As a feature phone, the Rumor Reflex can do the basics well and its QWERTY keyboard and touch-screen display make it easy to use.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular