Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.4 out of 5 by 1030 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Phones have problems My wife & I both have this phone and both of them turn themselves off when you push the call end button. February 26, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Good phone. This little phone is simple but practical. Small and fits in your pocket pretty well.. The only thing i don't like about this phone is that the letters on the keyboard are really difficult to see unless you are in a dark room where the keyboard illuminates. The previous one to this one had a better keyboard. Very convenient for quick texting. January 25, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Sub-standard quality phone This phone has some nice features, but txting is more than tedious due to poor keypad functionality. Duplicate characters despite care with pressing them. January 25, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by The worst phone I have purchased from Sprint. The LG Rumor Reflex has been the worst cellular device that I have ever owned. I have had multiple problems with the phone and LG has only provided 1 (one) update since purchase. The phone went through a period of turning itself off and then back on up to 20 (twenty) times in a day. I would not recomend this device to anyone. January 23, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by awful A dinosaur phone, difficult to text, hard to hear when talking, ultra basic good for most basic functions. January 20, 2015
2 3 4 5 ... 206 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The LG Rumor Reflex has good call quality, a responsive touch screen, a slide-out keyboard for swift texting, and a user-friendly interface.

The bad

The Rumor Reflex's speaker quality is poor, the data connection was slow, and the camera interface is also poorly designed.

The bottom line
As a feature phone, the Rumor Reflex can do the basics well and its QWERTY keyboard and touch-screen display make it easy to use.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated