Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.4 out of 5 by 1032 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by having difficulty with voice fading out during calls, weak reception, losing network access Having more technical issues than with the older phone model March 21, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by I don't like this phone It is not reliable, hangs up, doesn't work sometimes. March 19, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Phones have problems My wife & I both have this phone and both of them turn themselves off when you push the call end button. February 26, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Good phone. This little phone is simple but practical. Small and fits in your pocket pretty well.. The only thing i don't like about this phone is that the letters on the keyboard are really difficult to see unless you are in a dark room where the keyboard illuminates. The previous one to this one had a better keyboard. Very convenient for quick texting. January 25, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Sub-standard quality phone This phone has some nice features, but txting is more than tedious due to poor keypad functionality. Duplicate characters despite care with pressing them. January 25, 2015
  • 2015-03-30T12:20:26.609-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co-hasreviews, tv_1032, tr_1032
  • loc_en_US, sid_3821, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 207 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The LG Rumor Reflex has good call quality, a responsive touch screen, a slide-out keyboard for swift texting, and a user-friendly interface.

The bad

The Rumor Reflex's speaker quality is poor, the data connection was slow, and the camera interface is also poorly designed.

The bottom line
As a feature phone, the Rumor Reflex can do the basics well and its QWERTY keyboard and touch-screen display make it easy to use.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular