Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.4 out of 5 by 987 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Do not get this phone Like almost everyone else, this phone is a nightmare. after 1 day the speaker does not work. had to get a headset to talk hands free and that keeps disconnecting. Drops calls, don't put it near your ear while talking or it will drop the call. It also randomly calls your contacts !!! I had the LG rumor without the touch screen and it was great never an issue. My phone stopped working and this was the only Non smart phone Sprint offers. Had to re-new my contract to get this phone and I am very sorry that I did. Switching to another carrier as soon as possible! April 11, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by disaster The phone is a disaster. Got 4 phones all with troubles within months. Replaced 2, still with issues. Dropping every other call. One phone is dead within 13 months. The worst phone I ever had. April 9, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 THIS PRODUCT HAS MANY PROBLEMS I had to exchange this product once and need to do it again but i don't want to pay for a new phone. April 9, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by battery doesnt last long, light use only camera has no silent option when taking pictures, battery doesnt keep a charge that meets my expectations, camera has wavy pictures sometimes, alarm clock is great, drops alot of calls within areas of coverage constantly. April 6, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by free phone, poor voice quality 3 months ago the mic got so bad no one could hear me. I took it to the sprint store and the tech said the mic was just clogged. But it didn't work with bluetoth either, so I know the mic has gone bad. It is unusable for phone calls, even with bluetooth. everything else was fine. April 1, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 198 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The LG Rumor Reflex has good call quality, a responsive touch screen, a slide-out keyboard for swift texting, and a user-friendly interface.

The bad

The Rumor Reflex's speaker quality is poor, the data connection was slow, and the camera interface is also poorly designed.

The bottom line
As a feature phone, the Rumor Reflex can do the basics well and its QWERTY keyboard and touch-screen display make it easy to use.

© 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated