Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.2 out of 5†by 8934 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5†by Not for me! I started with an Iphone 5c and dropped it and broke it. My daughter talked me into trying the Galaxy and I hated it!! I have already gone back to the store and replaced it with an Iphone 5s. I will stay with my Iphones! November 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5†by My Samsung Galaxy S3 is a smart phone My Samsung Galaxy S3 is really a smart phone I can do anything that I want to. I really got a good deal with Sprint. So far I haven't any problem with my phone or with Sprint and when I get ready to get a new I going back to Sprint. Customer Service is great too. See you again. November 7, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by makes me feel like slamming my head into a brick wall It's SO slow, it's constantly updating on its own yet all of the apps are still slower than Christmas. It dies if the battery hits 60% or less. Have to pretty much keep it on the charger constantly. Even if my phone has 100% batter, it dies within minutes of opening certain apps like google maps, snapchat, email, or the camera. GPS doesnt work, will only show me the list version of my directions, wont show me a map view of the road or anything. November 6, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5†by this product is slow. Almost anything i try to do online is slow even of connected to WiFi. It tells me there is no mobile network when i have three bars and 3g working. The lock screen freezes at random times. There is not a Mic icon for voice texting. This phone makes me miss my out dated Note 2 that i had. November 2, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5†by this product doesn't work well. I had a new nice Samsung s5 and it broke and yall would now replace it with a new one and i am not stuck with poor quantity phone it lags and freezes all the time. So if you could please upgrade my phone to the new iphone 6s that would be great. I need a phone that is going to be able to stay working and not freeze all the time. Thank you . October 28, 2015
  • 2015-11-26 T10:11:56.172-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8934, tr_8934
  • loc_en_US, sid_3836, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 1787 next>>

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) comes fully loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4G LTE capability, a zippy dual-core processor, and a strong 8-megapixel camera. S Beam is an excellent software enhancement, and the handset's price is right.

The bad

The Galaxy S3's screen is too dim, and Samsung's Siri competitor, S Voice, disappointed. Until Sprint's LTE launch, data speeds drag on the carrier's 3G network.

The bottom line
Pumped with high-performing hardware and creative software features, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is an excellent, top-end phone that's neck and neck with the HTC One X. Unfortunately, it only runs on Sprint's 3G network for now.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated