Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 6731 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 This phone has the potential to be great! In the beginning, first 2-3 days I loved it and then a week later I hate it and I miss my Iphone 4!! The phone itself is not great. I can not talk to any one and have good reception. Plus they billed me twice as much! It has too many things on it!! April 21, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by this phone is terrible After you complete an update your phone will not charge and will run apps that are pre-loaded on your phone that you never use. April 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Don't like it. I went from an HTC Evo to this phone... so maybe I'm just not used to Samsung. But it's really annoying how when swiping the screen because I'm browsing the web or whatever, random apps pop up, i guess because certain swipe motions are supposed to open them like a short cut or something. Also I hate browsing the web on it. There's always some kind of glitch or something. And several times a day I have to go to the app manager to force stop the internet to restart it because a message comes up at the top of the screen telling me for a better experience, switch to mobile view and the internet completely stops working. Never happened with my Evo April 20, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 OK Phone, but not perfect This is my first Android phone. Aside from the miserable battery life it works ok. However, if I had it to do over I would stick with the iPhone. I find the interface to be somewhat clunky and I don't like the larger form factor that much. I wish that I could easily arrange the icons on the home screen. The phone itself works very well, however, and I do like that I can easily slip in a fresh battery (though I would prefer it if I didn't need to). April 20, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Galaxy S3 hype no All the new phones are not the hype they pretend to be for the price and extra services required. April 19, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 1347 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) comes fully loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4G LTE capability, a zippy dual-core processor, and a strong 8-megapixel camera. S Beam is an excellent software enhancement, and the handset's price is right.

The bad

The Galaxy S3's screen is too dim, and Samsung's Siri competitor, S Voice, disappointed. Until Sprint's LTE launch, data speeds drag on the carrier's 3G network.

The bottom line
Pumped with high-performing hardware and creative software features, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is an excellent, top-end phone that's neck and neck with the HTC One X. Unfortunately, it only runs on Sprint's 3G network for now.

© 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated