Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.2 out of 5†by 8911 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5†by My favorite phone! My favorite phone ever. It was physically beautiful and had an amazing camera quality! I was always complimented for my photo quality and surprised people when I told them that I took them on my phone rather than a professional camera, which initially surprised me. It's very durable. I'm extremely clumsy and drop my phone quite frequently yet it has never broken. I loved this phone so much! October 3, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5†by this product it laggy This product glitches and just stops working. I gi to answer calls and if I'm listening to music it won't even tell me who calling. September 21, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by Galaxy 4 is refurbished n works terribly I have a galaxy 4 my galaxy 3 was lost. I dont get my calls the phone freezes constantly my text messages dont come thru n tje battery dies in a few hours September 20, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by TERRIBLE Completely inconsistent in battery life, the design is terrible - the volume button is opposite the on/off button so I am constantly turning off the ringer or the entire phone. It adds apps to the device without me knowing, voice mail app terrible, and it removes apps from the screen without me knowing. I truly strongly dislike this phone and cannot wait until my upgrade so I can get something else. Certainly did not live up to it's hype in any way September 14, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5†by Phone has all the features anyone would want A wonderful phone in size, screen size, just everything is great about this phone September 8, 2015
  • 2015-10-07T10:46:37.197-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8911, tr_8911
  • loc_en_US, sid_3836, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 1783 next>>

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) comes fully loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4G LTE capability, a zippy dual-core processor, and a strong 8-megapixel camera. S Beam is an excellent software enhancement, and the handset's price is right.

The bad

The Galaxy S3's screen is too dim, and Samsung's Siri competitor, S Voice, disappointed. Until Sprint's LTE launch, data speeds drag on the carrier's 3G network.

The bottom line
Pumped with high-performing hardware and creative software features, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is an excellent, top-end phone that's neck and neck with the HTC One X. Unfortunately, it only runs on Sprint's 3G network for now.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated