Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.2 out of 5†by 8994 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5†by Started out great This phone started out great. The older the phone gets the poorer the product performs.....It continually locks up now and must pull the battery out in order to "release" it. The battery drains very quickly now.....and it is just plain slow!!!! March 28, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5†by Sleak and Performs Great This phone is just what I needed. Simple and Light. March 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5†by love it I enjoy it and it's features. I would definitely recommend it to a friend March 7, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 Dies a Sad Death-Asurion Insurance is TERRIBLE Had the SIII for three years. Worked OK until about two months ago. It has started overheating, rebooting randomly, and with 100% charge the battery dies overnight. Have to re-charge it twice a day-minimum. Replace the battery twice in the last two months. No change. No new apps added to cause it. Have jumped through a number of recommended hoops trying to get it to work reliably. Nothing works. Have paid Asurion insurance for three years. Now they want a huge payment to replace the SIII. With what I have paid in insurance plus the rephlacement fee, it is more than the cost of the device. February 6, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5†by Terrible Phone This phone has been terrible since the day I got it. The ringer on high is barely heard. The quality of the phone is no good. For some time now, I only carry it in case my parents may call. I will not purchase another and have not recommended this to ANYONE. January 25, 2016
  • 2016-04-06 T09:32:13.499-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8994, tr_8994
  • loc_en_US, sid_3836, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 1799 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) comes fully loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4G LTE capability, a zippy dual-core processor, and a strong 8-megapixel camera. S Beam is an excellent software enhancement, and the handset's price is right.

The bad

The Galaxy S3's screen is too dim, and Samsung's Siri competitor, S Voice, disappointed. Until Sprint's LTE launch, data speeds drag on the carrier's 3G network.

The bottom line
Pumped with high-performing hardware and creative software features, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is an excellent, top-end phone that's neck and neck with the HTC One X. Unfortunately, it only runs on Sprint's 3G network for now.

© 2016 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular