Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.2 out of 5†by 8989 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5†by Terrible Phone This phone has been terrible since the day I got it. The ringer on high is barely heard. The quality of the phone is no good. For some time now, I only carry it in case my parents may call. I will not purchase another and have not recommended this to ANYONE. January 25, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5†by Not bad I found it difficult to navigate at times. It does not seem as intuitive as the iPhone,. The software for the dictation and the word anticipation for texting seems superior to the iPhone. January 13, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5†by Would not buy again! Volume is terrible, battery life runs out way too fast! Just checked to see how much I could get for a buy back and they want to give me $15.00 on a $450.00 phone and I haven't even had it a year. Pictures come out grainy. The phone is in excellen condition. Tells you what Sprint thinks of their own phone that they sold to me. Wouldn't buy again from them! January 8, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5†by Galaxy S3 I've always loved Galaxy phones. My only complaint is that it has a short battery life. My S5 stayed charged a little longer and my S6 charges a lot faster than previous models and holds the charge longer. January 7, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5†by the battery charging port is already loose and now my battery won't charge. I had to buy an external battery charger because my battery charging port is already loose and the phone won't charge. January 4, 2016
  • 2016-02-06 T10:50:35.088-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8989, tr_8989
  • loc_en_US, sid_3836, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 1798 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) comes fully loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4G LTE capability, a zippy dual-core processor, and a strong 8-megapixel camera. S Beam is an excellent software enhancement, and the handset's price is right.

The bad

The Galaxy S3's screen is too dim, and Samsung's Siri competitor, S Voice, disappointed. Until Sprint's LTE launch, data speeds drag on the carrier's 3G network.

The bottom line
Pumped with high-performing hardware and creative software features, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is an excellent, top-end phone that's neck and neck with the HTC One X. Unfortunately, it only runs on Sprint's 3G network for now.

© 2016 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated