Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5 by 7137 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hate it Poor battery life. Looks like the camera doesn't work. Which may not be fair to it, it may just have been broken from the start. I hate the onscreen keyboard. I like a phone with a sliding keyboard but when my phone died I got stuck with this one. The poor battery life is really what I hate the most. I can rarely have it for a day without it needing charged. I also have times where it goes to sleep and I have to shut it down and power it back up. I wish I had my old phone back. April 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by WOW! i have this phone since 2012 This phone just simply amazing . I've been having this phone for a long time . I'm thinking about upgrading since im eligible however i wont trade or sell this phone!! April 14, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Problems Charging This phone has problems charging since it was 2 months old. Several friends who have this phone state they have the same issue. I have tried multiple charges and all are loose, then phone does not charge. At this point phone is only 1. 5 years old and won't charge and get an error message stating SD card is damaged. April 13, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Great Features but very poor battery life! Battery Life is very bad!!!! Battery Life is very bad!!!! April 3, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Phone broke in under 2 yeras. Charge port breaks in under 2 years. Cant charge phone or move info to new device. April 1, 2015
  • 2015-04-18T11:37:24.604-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co-hasreviews, tv_7137, tr_7137
  • loc_en_US, sid_3836, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 1428 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) comes fully loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4G LTE capability, a zippy dual-core processor, and a strong 8-megapixel camera. S Beam is an excellent software enhancement, and the handset's price is right.

The bad

The Galaxy S3's screen is too dim, and Samsung's Siri competitor, S Voice, disappointed. Until Sprint's LTE launch, data speeds drag on the carrier's 3G network.

The bottom line
Pumped with high-performing hardware and creative software features, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is an excellent, top-end phone that's neck and neck with the HTC One X. Unfortunately, it only runs on Sprint's 3G network for now.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated