Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5 by 7149 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Is this broken refurbished?! The back to my phone does not even fit on the phone. This phone randomly shuts off. The camera compared to my old camera is garbage. The audio receiver does not line up properly so I can not play music in my car. The signal is horrible. I truly believe if I had the correct parts and manual I would have been able to do a better job. Can you send me a new phone? May 22, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by terrible battery life ruins everything The phone is nice looking and works fine. But what use is it if I have to worry all day about the battery draining. I'm not a phone techie so I shouldn't have to figure out what apps are draining my battery. I should be able to keep the Wi-Fi open and the bluetooth open just like any other phone without worrying about the battery. May 21, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by it gets to hot and calls drop not happy because the phone gets hot and drops call way to much May 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Easy to use And I love the App Store anything you want and need for the phone is there. Can't wait to get my 6 edge I'm Samsung for life May 11, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 The battery drains fast. The battery drains fast yet its a decent phone for people looking for simplicity yet good features May 11, 2015
  • 2015-05-24T12:11:59.241-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7149, tr_7149
  • loc_en_US, sid_3836, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 1430 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) comes fully loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4G LTE capability, a zippy dual-core processor, and a strong 8-megapixel camera. S Beam is an excellent software enhancement, and the handset's price is right.

The bad

The Galaxy S3's screen is too dim, and Samsung's Siri competitor, S Voice, disappointed. Until Sprint's LTE launch, data speeds drag on the carrier's 3G network.

The bottom line
Pumped with high-performing hardware and creative software features, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is an excellent, top-end phone that's neck and neck with the HTC One X. Unfortunately, it only runs on Sprint's 3G network for now.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated