Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 23 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Unreliable, randomly dies and needs replacement They keep suddenly deciding they want to die. I have been through multiple devices and sometimes they just give up. They are ok while they last, but they tend to need replacing every 9 months or so. April 2, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Worthless Called Customer Service because of poor signal at my home. I am supposedly in a 4G area according to the cell coverage map. They sent me this device and I have no improvement what so ever. Very disappointed, now waiting on supposed network upgrades. July 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boost up my signal at Home I am in a bad signal area and Sprint sent the Airwave box to resolve the issue. It works great and now I can use the Sprint phone service at home. The device is very easy to install, take only a few mins and it is up and running. July 16, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by More will be revealed I had no problem with installation or customer service. The issue I have is with disclosure on the part of either Sprint or the third party vendor. This device's mobile service enhancement will not operate with ALL internet modems. After doing repeated re-sets and waiting for software upgrades that exceeded 36 hours, I was informed by an tech rep., that the type of modem I have is not compatable with this device. He then gave me the names of the types of modems that are compatable and suggested I either request the modem from my internet carrier or PURCHASE an additional router. However, if I connect an additional router, i.e., Linksys, it will disable the wi-fi capability throughout my home.....seriously? June 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 Perfect!!!!!! Called customer service on a Thurs and told them about my low signal in my home. They recommended the Airave2.5. It arrived via UPS on Monday evening. I opened the box , read ALL the installation instructions and within 20 minutes I was up and running. Once the unit was up and running I went from 0-1 Bar to 4-5 Bars. Voice clarity is clear and noise free. Text messages come thru fast even with picture attachments. I am very happy with this product. June 8, 2013
2 3 4 5 next>>

Most popular

Top rated