Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5 by 27 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Works great to provide extra signal while in home. 4-5 *'s Due to not being able to change power setting. January 20, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Horrible Product This will be my second one. Still no signal with it. January 14, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by this product was no good. I had to send it back got a new one and still was no good. Had to send it back also. It still shows like I have it but I sent it back. Airwave did not help with my reception at home at all. November 30, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Waste of time I originally got this product because I did not have cell signal in my home. I was told that this product would take care of the issue. Absolutely no change. Very disappointing that I STILL cannot get coverage inside my home or even in the yard living in the 6th largest city in the US. I do not recommend wasting your time with trying this product but if you do, at least it is a free add on as long as you keep it plugged into your modem. September 19, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Unreliable, randomly dies and needs replacement They keep suddenly deciding they want to die. I have been through multiple devices and sometimes they just give up. They are ok while they last, but they tend to need replacing every 9 months or so. April 2, 2014
2 3 4 5 6 next>>

Most popular