Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 3.4 out of 5 by 176 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by this product is very practic I like this phone is very practic and small... not extravagant. ... April 9, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by already broke I bought this phone Dec 2013 and the speaker is already broken. March 22, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Love it... Overall, i think this is a great phone... very user friendly. sleek look... runs without glitches... battery life wasn't the best... ran out of space after a while, but very efficient for a work phone... not so much for a gamer phone... March 10, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 Eventually disappointed Bought this phone last March so it's almost one year old. Several months ago the handset volume froze at the loudest setting and I can't turn it down. Almost the same as speaker phone. I read on the Samsung web site someone else had the same issue. Apparently a problem with the OS (icecreamsandwich) and the phone. He got a refurbished phone that developed the same issue. Slowly a phone I initially loved has become a disappointment. It operates slower & slower. Occasionally switches apps randomly. I'll be in messages & it will open the camera. The built-in storage is a bit small. Downloaded 11 apps I have 311MBs left. Data speed is less than desirable at times, even in 4G areas. Positives-small but still decent screen, bigger than iPhone. Has many useful widgets. Camera takes nice pics. I have 4 different email addresses and have no issues getting any of my emails on all 4, no prob. GPS is reliable, Going to Service to see about a fix on volume. Likely will upgrade to S4. February 26, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by This product works fine, but very limited on memory I bought this phone as a cheaper replacement option after my iPhone was stolen. It has served me well, but does not have the memory I need to use a tool to help run my business. I will be looking to upgrade in the future. February 12, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 36 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE comes with Android 4.0, two cameras, and NFC for a great price. I love the dedicated camera button.

The bad

This Android smartphone is thick and heavy, and Sprint's 3G speeds are slow in unsupported LTE areas.

The bottom line
The Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE is a good Android choice, but for the same price, the LG Viper gives you greater camera power.

© 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated