Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 199 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phone is great Samsung Galaxy is a great phone for my needs Thanks! January 16, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Worst Device Ever Samdung Galaxy Victory is a failure. its a loss. its a flop. severly under spec. do not suggest anything samdung. get an iphone. November 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Great starter Android phone! I personally used this phone for just over a year and for the category it was in, it's a great phone. No it's not the top of the line smartphone, but it was never designed to be. The Samsung Galaxy Victory has a great screen size, resolution on-screen is good for this category smartphone, and the overall feel of the phone is great. However my one complaint is that battery life is tops about 8-12 hours depending how you use it, more likely about 6 hours. To make up for it though, it has a removable battery so swapping it out couldn't be easier. The processor is okay as it only has only 1GB to work off of. So it can handle a few apps, but if you're a heavy app user, this phone isn't for you. Taking pictures and videos were actually much better than what I thought they were going to be, and it does include flash! Overall though it still is a great starter phone or basic smartphone for anyone. November 15, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Don't buy this phone I've had problems with this phone since I purchased it. I have to charge the phone at least twice every day. It arbitrarily shuts off for no reason. Texting on this phone is like texting on the old phones without keypads...takes forever. I hope all of the Samsung Galaxy phones aren't like this one. November 8, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by This product is not good Why not using Sim capability? Not dependable. extremely bad October 23, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 40 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE comes with Android 4.0, two cameras, and NFC for a great price. I love the dedicated camera button.

The bad

This Android smartphone is thick and heavy, and Sprint's 3G speeds are slow in unsupported LTE areas.

The bottom line
The Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE is a good Android choice, but for the same price, the LG Viper gives you greater camera power.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated