Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 3.5 out of 5†by 243 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5†by Short battery life Battery doesn't last all day. Only a few hours and then it must be recharged. Also I'm experiencing problem receiving duplicate text messages all day and every day even though the same people are not sending duplicate messages at all. Battery replaced and also followed instructions from Spring chat and over the phone. I must take this phone to the Sprint dealer and get it troubleshot and fixed. July 16, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5†by Worse Phone I have ever had Constantly have problems with this phone. The texting takes for ever to send if it does send. It logs out of what I am doing and goes to something else. Calls just end. July 13, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5†by Decent It's not a bad phone but definitely has glitch problems with incoming calls April 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5†by Phone is great Samsung Galaxy is a great phone for my needs Thanks! January 16, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by Worst Device Ever Samdung Galaxy Victory is a failure. its a loss. its a flop. severly under spec. do not suggest anything samdung. get an iphone. November 26, 2014
  • 2015-08-27T12:50:59.926-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_243, tr_243
  • loc_en_US, sid_3852, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 49 next>>

CNET

CNET Editors rating
The good

The Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE comes with Android 4.0, two cameras, and NFC for a great price. I love the dedicated camera button.

The bad

This Android smartphone is thick and heavy, and Sprint's 3G speeds are slow in unsupported LTE areas.

The bottom line
The Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE is a good Android choice, but for the same price, the LG Viper gives you greater camera power.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission.

Most popular

Top rated