Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.9 out of 5†by 449 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5†by Don't like this phone Worth what I paid (free) Speaker failed in just over 30 days How I miss the Motorola phone I had. I have never had a good Samsung phone. The menu in this one is poor. The ringtones are terrible. The speaker phone function failed not long after I got it. Since I'm retired, fixed income and the phone was 'free' (notwithstanding ACTIVATION fees!) I guess they don't want me to complain. But the phone is just inferior to all others I've used. April 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5†by This is a great phone This phone has great battery life. I've never had any problems with my phone. The screen is a little bit small, but what I'm I looking for in a basic phone. It's a great deal! February 17, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5†by This product didn't work right from the day it arrived... So many flaws...this is the most frustrating basic/ flip phone I've ever had. Horrible quality. Smart phones have taken over the world and one can no longer get a decent flip. January 24, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5†by Battery problems. Batter will not charge or keep a charge This is not a phone I would recommend. Sometimes will not turn on/ battery will not charge and keep the charge. I have had this phone for 2 years and it never operated well. December 2, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5†by Its a little slow to respond When pressing any key during text it takes a very good amount of time to even catch up also usually does nit catch the first letter. Does not have a video camera function only camera. September 7, 2014
  • 2015-08-28T11:02:04.554-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_449, tr_449
  • loc_en_US, sid_3856, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 90 next>>

Most popular

Top rated