Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.9 out of 5 by 443 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by This is a great phone This phone has great battery life. I've never had any problems with my phone. The screen is a little bit small, but what I'm I looking for in a basic phone. It's a great deal! February 17, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by This product didn't work right from the day it arrived... So many flaws...this is the most frustrating basic/ flip phone I've ever had. Horrible quality. Smart phones have taken over the world and one can no longer get a decent flip. January 24, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Battery problems. Batter will not charge or keep a charge This is not a phone I would recommend. Sometimes will not turn on/ battery will not charge and keep the charge. I have had this phone for 2 years and it never operated well. December 2, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Its a little slow to respond When pressing any key during text it takes a very good amount of time to even catch up also usually does nit catch the first letter. Does not have a video camera function only camera. September 7, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Do not get this phone This is the worst phone ever. I never have been able to hear very well at all on it and the button locations on the side are ridiculous! Always hitting them when answering phone and disconnecting calls. I had my 1st phone for 11 yrs and loved it. I'd still have that phone if it hadn't got out of date and Sprint was unable to update it. I'm out of here anyway as soon as my plan is up!! September 4, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 89 next>>

Most popular

Top rated