Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.9 out of 5†by 452 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5†by it is good for a cheap phone Battery life it lasts for a day or so Look & feel looks good and slips out as a bar soap, Performance start up is like a calculator front screen can say wrong time if it came in a call Media takes a pic like a flip phone Phone Features all side buttons was pressed accidentally at least once a bad set up October 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5†by Excellent flip phone When I came to Sprint, the only flip phone they had available was an Alcatel Onetouch Retro. The Alcatel is such a very difficult phone to use that I purchased this Samsung M400. This is a very easy to use phone. The only advantage that the Alcatel has is that it accepts a memory card and this Samsung does not. The Alcatel is just like a toy compared to this Samsung. For ease of use, battery life and every way to compare, there is just no real way to compare as they are so very different. October 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5†by The phone has the features I want. It is an excellent phone and it serves me well. I like the voice feature which allows me to tell the phone to make the call for me. October 2, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by Don't like this phone Worth what I paid (free) Speaker failed in just over 30 days How I miss the Motorola phone I had. I have never had a good Samsung phone. The menu in this one is poor. The ringtones are terrible. The speaker phone function failed not long after I got it. Since I'm retired, fixed income and the phone was 'free' (notwithstanding ACTIVATION fees!) I guess they don't want me to complain. But the phone is just inferior to all others I've used. April 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5†by This is a great phone This phone has great battery life. I've never had any problems with my phone. The screen is a little bit small, but what I'm I looking for in a basic phone. It's a great deal! February 17, 2015
  • 2015-11-27 T10:05:12.798-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_452, tr_452
  • loc_en_US, sid_3856, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 91 next>>

Most popular