Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.7 out of 5 by 64 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by No i like to take off my account I have nt use it since I go it 3yrsnago I can't afford it and I real u don't need it . So please take it foo my account March 22, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by worst possible quality so low quality. so low quality. so low quality. so low quality. so low quality. so low quality. February 27, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 This product is no good at all. The calls are not clear, to much noise. the worst phone that I ever had. January 15, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Not Clear This phone is economical, however its very not clear, and we cant fax with this. i would give this back but im now stuck in a contract :( would not recommend this to someone that uses the phone often... November 26, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by This product is disappointing. I purchased this device after being advised that it was the better option for me. I was interested in a second line but, because the second line wouldn't be used as much, this was supposed to be a better choice. I dislike it very much. The reception is terrible and doesn't work very well. In fact, after a few months I just unplugged it and check the voicemail from my other line from time to time. November 3, 2014
  • 2015-03-31T11:57:41.348-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co-hasreviews, tv_64, tr_64
  • loc_en_US, sid_3857, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 13 next>>

Most popular