Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 2.7 out of 5†by 65 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5†by Not Good Connection We got this as an economical option for a house phone. For what we need; unlimited long distance calling the plan itself is good. However, there is such poor reception! The box had to updated right after we got it and we brought it back to see if there was anything wrong with it 2 months after the update and we were told the tower needed to be checked. Very frustrated with the poor quality of connection. September 6, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by No i like to take off my account I have nt use it since I go it 3yrsnago I can't afford it and I real u don't need it . So please take it foo my account March 22, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by worst possible quality so low quality. so low quality. so low quality. so low quality. so low quality. so low quality. February 27, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 This product is no good at all. The calls are not clear, to much noise. the worst phone that I ever had. January 15, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by Not Clear This phone is economical, however its very not clear, and we cant fax with this. i would give this back but im now stuck in a contract :( would not recommend this to someone that uses the phone often... November 26, 2014
  • 2015-10-07T10:47:49.735-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_65, tr_65
  • loc_en_US, sid_3857, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 13 next>>

Most popular