Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 3 out of 5 by 50 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by This product is very useless for me I don't like this product, and would be happy if could give it back April 10, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 product performs poorly Poor connections, mis-dials and loss of names associated with caller id that I had will land line service from Verizon. April 7, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Voice quality poor I've had the service for two months. voice quality is so poor I cannot use the phone. March 13, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by it a home phone service that is very poor quality you can not always hear the person your talking to as well as they state that they can not hear everything I'm saying. that it echos and breaks up. March 2, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Worst Phone Ever The Sprint Phone Connect is terrible. I can't wait for this contract to be up. When you get incoming calls the person hears all static. The goes in and out when your talking. You can't even get clear messages. I would never recommend this phone not even to my worst enemy. February 20, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 10 next>>

Most popular

Top rated