Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5†by 1825 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5†by battery, camera,blink screen After having this phone for a while, it does seem to be like a nice phone, however for starters the camera on this phone does not compare at all To a 8 or 13 megapixel camera, the new ultra pixels is very blurry once you blow it up at all, very disappointed, I have the s3 & s4 but I had one of the first htc evo with 8 megapixels and the camera on it was fantastic compared to the new HTC One and the cameras on these phones are absolutely awesome. the ultra pixel camera needs to disappear, or until the manufacturer can get it up to par, ifnterphase pretty good however the first screen is a blInk screen which comes with the phone and you cannot get rid of it unless you download nova launcher, which to me is ridiculous. HTC screwed up by not having and interchangeable battery, to the normal office person that can sit there and keep it plugged in it's probably OK but for somebody that takes a lot of pictures and video and a lot of talk time Is probably not the phone for you. I can burn a battery in 2 to 3 hours, I thought HTC would figure out the battery problem on the htc evo 4G LTE, great phone great camera terrible battery, again needs to have an interchangeable battery, on the HTC One the speakers are awesome, well enough about the camera but I have 5200 Mah extended batteries on my s3 and s4 and it will last 12 to 13 hours of use all day long and the cameras are awesome, think twice before you buy this phone they will tell you the camera is great take it from someone who knows, far from it!!!!! to me all cell phones should have speakers in the front, with technology the way it is hopefully they figure this out July 6, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5†by Average Phone This phone is average. I went from a Samsung S3. The biggest problem is the voicemail notification icon randomly works. Miss a lot of vm. Smaller than the Samsung as well. Average phone. July 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by HTC one this by far is the best phone I've ever had I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants a smart phones. I haven't had any problems with this phone. It also takes amazing photos I can't seem to stop playing with the features on it highly recommended July 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 Excellent Phone with iPhone-Like Premium Quality This is the first Android phone that I have owned that in my opinion feels and performs as well if not better than the iphone. Just to put this purchase in content, I had originally bought the Samsung Galaxy S4, but after ~3 days, decided to return it for the HTC One. Best decision I made. There are plenty of reviews that go into more detail, so I will just summarize the qualities I like the best. The feel of the phone (metal), clean edges, relatively thin and fairly light weight make it an awesome device to hold and use. Keep in mind that if you have smaller hands, the phone may be too big for 1 handed use. Although things like Swifkey make typing very easy with one hand. Sound is amazing. Gotta hear for yourself. Camera, while only 4 MP is quite good, especially in low light. Quality over quantity, but if you do require a lot of "blow up" images, then I'm not sure how well the camera will perform. I am quite happy with the camera. Earlier I made a statement that I returned the Galaxy S4, and I wanted to specify why I decided to do that. The Galaxy is a great phone, but there are two major things that bugged me about the phone. First, I do not like the power switch being on the right side of the phone. With the way I am used to holding phones, I unintentionally shut the screen off all the time. Second, I feel the phone has TOO many features and is complicated to use. Some people may love that aspect, so disregard my comments. However, even as a tech person, I find the features confusing. For example, the pause feature if you are not looking only works with the built in samsung video player. So if you are in youtube, no luck. Also, the phone is a little laggy for a device with amazing hardware, so it makes you wonder about all the software thats running in the background. July 5, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5†by HTC ONE is SMART... very SMART, but it's a lousy phone. It's too bad. I loved all the great options on the One. It looks great, feels great, sounds great. I had it for two weeks, but it kept dropping calls or cutting in and out. I could never get good reception. I exhanged it and got another ONE just to make sure I did not have a dud... to no avail. I even took it in to a Spint Service Center, they said there was nothing wrong with it, but they were working on the towers in my area. However, I did not have this problem before-- just with the HTC One. If you live in a big city, I am sure your fine, but if you live on the edge of Sprint coverge like I do, it was very frustrating. I got an LG Optimus yesterday, and so far, no reception trouble at all. But it is too bad, the ONE had such great features that I loved-- but I need a phone. HTC is Smart, very SMART, but its not a very good phone. July 5, 2013
  • 2016-02-11 T14:20:14.999-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-275, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1825, tr_1825
  • loc_en_US, sid_3895, prod, sort_default
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 365 next>>

Most popular

Top rated