Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 1929 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by If I could give it 6 stars, I would I recently purchased this phone and haven't stopped fiddling with it since. This is by far the most beautiful piece of tech ever seen, as well as the fastest and smoothest phone ever used. Ive had apple products, older HTC products and my brother swears by Samsung and yet I cant find anything that even comes close to this phone. The camera is phenomenal, it takes crisper pictures than a nice point and shoot. The reception is great, the One makes phone calls enjoyable.I almost always have service now, even in places previous phones have found as dead zones. I cant be happier with the Boomsound, the days of trying to cup your hand around the speaker to make it louder is over, this phone is almost louder than my laptop. All I can say about the screen is that it looks better than my new flat screen (and i love that tv.) Hopefully if i play my cards right i can convert my girlfriend to Android with it. I'm glad HTC has finally brought something to the table that will hopefully bring them back to the Evo 4g glory days. May 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Best phone I've ever owned I've had cell phones since the first Nokia brick and never bothered to write a review. This is the best phone I've ever owned. Consistently getting over 30 hours off the battery with moderate use. Finally, a phone that's convenient instead of worrying about being plugged in constantly. The camera is quite good, the only reason you need more than 3 megapixels is if you're printing posters or high end photo editing...not necessary for regular photo taking. Get an SLR if you're a photographer. The non-removable battery and SD card is not an issue for me, I do understand that this will be a deal breaker for some. I would challenge anyone to name 3 other people that do a battery or SD card swap on a regular basis though. Overall the build of this phone is very solid. To do a comparison: it feels like an Apple phone, OS can look and function like Windows, and the flexibility/freedom is all Android. It's a good total package and I would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a new smartphone. May 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by HTC One is a great phone I went from the HTC evo 3d to HTC one. This is the best phone I ever had, the battery will last me all day May 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Best phone i have ever had! This phone is snappy, slick, and feels great! The sound is better then any phone i have herd, and even when i have it hooked up to my car it sounds better then my old phone! The battery is very good, keep it on power saver and it will last for over a day with mild use. Power saver does not impact performance at all. It has plenty of memory and RAM. The camera im still playing with and has its ups and downs but for posting online it works great! It feels great in my hand, feels solid, and light weight. Has a powerful radio and i get much better signal then my older device in the same area. Blinkfeed is also very fun, it puts all your social info plus whatever news you want to read about in a organized area. I have yet to find anything that brings this phone down, over all a great device with a price that's right! May 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 Awesome phone HTC has outdone themselves with the One. This is such a nice phone. It is fast and snappy, the 1080p screen is gorgeous at any angle, the front speakers sound loud and crisp, and the build quality is just magnificent. It's got a good heft to it and feels solid in your hand. It does not feel cheep by any means. I love the ability to control any TV with the built in remote app. It's fun to use and I have impressed a lot of friends with it. It also suggests shows to watch and alerts you when your favorite shows are on TV (although you can disable this if you don't want it). You can also set it up to work with your home theater system so you can control the stereo volume with the volume buttons on the phone. The ultrapixel camera is also a very nice addition to the phone. It takes wonderful shots even in really low light. It's really cool to finally have that on a phone. HTC has also included a nifty feature called HTC Share, which stitches the photos you choose in your gallery together into an attractive package and uploads them to the cloud for your friends to see. It's actually a really really nice feature. I have had this phone since it came out on the 19th and I have had no complaints. If you are looking for a new phone and want it to be fast, stylish, solid, and feature-packed, then get this phone. You won't be disappointed. May 6, 2013
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 386 next>>

Most popular

Top rated