Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5†by 1794 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5†by LOVE! I'm not a very technical person, but this phone makes me feel it! The battery life and the speed of the apps is fantastic. I would highly recommend this phone! July 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by best phone iv had!! I had all the iPhones and Samsung galaxy s3 and the HTC one has all they have in one device it' has probably the best build quality on a smart fone and feel in the hand, it's super fast I compared it gs4 Wich is a nice phone but with al it's features was a bit slower than the HTC one I recommend this fone too new android users and looking for an overall smart phone with quality July 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5†by Worth the upgrade OK, I been rocking the HTC Evo 4G since launch. Loved the phone, but it was getting a little long in the tooth. I'd been putting off upgrading because with WiMax being phased out, there was no point to getting another phone that used it, and 4G LTE in my area was still underdeveloped. So I soldiered on. Until the HTC One landed. My area has finally seen some LTE deployment and itching for a new phone I went down to the local store to check out the One and the new Samsung Galaxy S4. I was honestly tending toward the Samsung. Removable batter = upgrade to a LARGER battery. Memory card storage = MORE storage. Oddly enough, one of the things most advertised about the One (unibody construction) was one of the things I liked LEAST about it, despite it being very attractive. Then I played some media on it. GOOD GOD! The speakers on that thing! Had the salesman ring it up and haven't looked back. If you listen to music or watch videos and don't typically like to use headphones, THIS IS THE PHONE. Seriously. Go to the local store and listen to one. Phenomenal sound. Pretty much everything else works as you'd expect on the 'latest/greatest' uber-phone. But the sound truly needs to be heard to be believed. And despite not being able to upgrade to a larger battery, the battery does last for more than a day with moderate use, which is a 1st in my experience with smart phones, so the pain of not being able to slap in an oversized aftermarket battery is much less than I expected. But darn it HTC, you got rid of my kickstand! That's ok, there are several aftermarket cases that fix that. July 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by Great all-around mobile device. Easy to customize. Good battery life. The HTC One has been very easy to set up and use.Phone reception has been reliable with no problem with dropped calls. The battery life has been much better than I expected - I can usually go at least 2 days between charging. The email client work great, and web connection is very fast. July 1, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5†by Best Android I've owned so far! Each phone I purchase just keeps getting better, Love my HTC One! July 1, 2013
  • 2015-09-03T11:51:12.364-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-275, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1794, tr_1794
  • loc_en_US, sid_3895, prod, sort_default
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 359 next>>

Most popular

Top rated