Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1766 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 Dropped calls Terrible service, dropped calls more than once, long wait for service to make calls. Additionally, the phone takes long time to pick up service. Not allow to view incoming text during phone conversations. Not impress with the basic phone usage. Also, not allow to add news source from own website, limited to only package software from Sprint. The camera does not focus correctly. June 27, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by 4 stars Phone needs to have a better camera. Better functionality. Blink feed is not all that. Needs an extra button on the bottom. June 27, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by DROP CALLS I'm looking to buy a new phone. I don't understand why anyone would give this phone 5 stars and then complain of dropped calls. There are a ton of drop call complaints, yet the phone has very high ratings. Can someone please explain why a PHONE that is supposed to be used to TALK to people and drops calls can have such high reviews? I don't understand the logic. Maybe it's not the phone, but the service from SPRINT. Unlimited internet is great when it works, which is rare. June 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great build quality and screen. Battery life is decent but could be better. HTC Sense is okay. The phone feels pretty heavy in your hand because it is built out of high quality metal (versus cheap plastic you would see on a Samsung Galaxy S4). I believe it is a little thicker too. The battery life is decent. It will range from 8 hours to about 14hours on a regular day of usage. Great improvement from previous phones, but I wish these new phones wouldn't be such battery hogs. Sometimes the phone gets warm/hot and I feel like its using more battery at this time. Software-wise, the phone is pretty good. HTC sense is okay. Blink feed is not that useful. Overall, Android runs very fast on this phone with little delay/hiccups. The camera is pretty good and the speakers are great! The sound quality out of the speakers are comparable to many small external speakers (Bluetooth Jambox for example). The IR remote is a pretty cool feature, but they could have cleaned up the app a little bit to make it easier to use. Overall, pretty good phone. Not as flashy as the Galaxy S4, but I believe its better. June 27, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Not for business use Great phone if all you want is a social and media device. MS Exchange and calendar functions come up short. Took mine back and exchanged for Galaxy S4 (had a S iii) previously. Functionality of S4 smacks down the ONE. S4 operates much smoother with no hiccups switching between Apps. The HTC ONE had a noticeable delay jumping between open applications and in opening applications. June 27, 2013
  • 2015-03-27T12:22:15.280-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-275, bvpage2n
  • co-hasreviews, tv_1766, tr_1766
  • loc_en_US, sid_3895, prod, sort_default
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 354 next>>

Most popular

Top rated