Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5†by 1801 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5†by OUTSTANDING Phone I love this phone. It gives me quick access to everything. I had the original HTC an this one makes it look like it was in the stone age. I only charge it every other day, the battery lasts. The graphics an pictures are unbelievable. I wouldnt trade this for any other phone out there now. July 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by Great Phone! Great performance for a phone that is in the shadows of the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy. I would not trade mine in for either of the two. Great battery life and excellent memory with 32g's of internal space. Awesome graphics and a really easy to use phone. My second HTC and my 1st lasted 3years. Hoping for the same with the "ONE". July 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by Great phone features, but a bit too big! Love this phone and it's functionality including the larger screen, however it is a bit large. It gets cumbersome when trying to operate with one hand. Once a protective case is on it the weight from the combined case and all metal construction make it a little unwieldy when using it in one hand. Granted I have small hands, but still! July 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5†by A very good phone. I would'nt say this phone is the best on the market, but it is a really decent phone. The battery life is decent. It was amazing at first but as I started using it, the performance degraded. Not by much but enough I had to charge atleast once throughout the day. The beats audio is amazing, sounds perfect. The look/feel of the sense UI is kinda bland. The fact it only came out with 4.1 kinda stinks but hopefully we will get the update soon. The performance of the quad-core is amazing. Never had a hiccup when jumping from app to app. Overall I am happy with the phone, not excited like I hoped I would be. But happy. July 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by love the camera and the "reply all" texting First of all, I was waiting for an HTC because I love it's operation. Being able to have my contacts once in the list with everything synced is cool. I've seen how Samsungs have the same contact duplicated. My phone is thin, lightweight and pretty in white. I love the camera features, my pics are beautiful. Something Android phones don't do and that mine does is "Reply all" in group texting. Just noticed days ago that double tapping on home gives me the apps/tools history and best of all is my live homescreen and the "beats" sound sys....I'm more than happy with my HTC One! July 2, 2013
  • 2015-10-08T12:31:31.945-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-275, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1801, tr_1801
  • loc_en_US, sid_3895, prod, sort_default
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 361 next>>

Most popular

Top rated