Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1779 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 HTC ONE I've had many Androids and this is the one. It's fast, great battery life, great sounding - plenty of ringer volume - very nice camera and it's a solid phone. Also quite attractive. This is the best Android phone by a mile. I replaced a Samsung SIII with this phone and it felt clunky in comparison. Smokes the iPhone in looks, speed and utility. The built-n browser presents web pages better than Chrome or Firefox and again is best in this class. Great phone! June 30, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 This phone cant pick up cell signal new phone but almost worthless as cant pick up good signal in my house. I had the prior HTC EVO for 3 years and it picked up signal just fine, so something poor about this phone. Would not recommend to anyone who actually needs to use a phone June 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by The phone itself is great service from sprint a big problem If spint wants to become one of the big giants in the cellphone bussiness they really need a big overhaul in their cellphone tower reception. I have heard this from everyone that previously had U S Cellular as a carrier before The service itself is very dissappointing . I know I was told that sprint was working to correct but at the same time us customers are still paying for the good service we were promised which hasnt changed at all. Why are paying full price for a below grade service June 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by HTCs finest yet, minus a decent battery I gave this phone three stars at first, because the less than desireable battery life is a pretty big let down. But I added the fourth star because the rest of the excellent features almost make up for it. The beats audio isn't as loud as I expected, but the sound quality is the best there is. The pictures are very clear, and I LOVE the ease of taking pics during a video. It's shape and feel in your hand is so unique and outstanding I can't describe it. I would recommend this phone to anyone that wants a quality phone and doesn't mind charging it daily. I do kill all my apps in the background, and turn on power saver, and use WiFi, and low brightness, but the battery just dies. June 30, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 storage really holds a person back The storage holds a person back from fully experiencing the HTC one. June 30, 2013
  • 2015-04-25T11:36:27.673-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-275, bvpage2n
  • co-hasreviews, tv_1779, tr_1779
  • loc_en_US, sid_3895, prod, sort_default
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 356 next>>

Most popular

Top rated