Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5†by 1837 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5†by It had everything that I could have wanted in a phone The phone was fast, reliable, user friendly and right up to the time it was stolen it was the finest piece of electronics I have ever owned July 7, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5†by DISSATIFIED WITH PROBLEMS I have had numerous issues withe the phone and Best Buy just gave me a new one and I am having the same issues Don't always receive voice mail messages. When I first got the phone I received them and then I have not. Best Buy could not figure it out either. I constantly do all of the updates but it does not seem to help. Volume for in coming calls is loud and can not be turned down. The new phone is now doing the same things. HELP!!!!! July 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by Great improvement phone features I've had my HTC One for a few weeks and believe it is the best phone I've purchased. Have had no problems with it and have used nearly all features available including TV, GPS navigation, games and general social networking. Oh, yes I've used it as a normal phone too. ;-) I believe the price make this a better buy than the S4. You will want to purchase a non-slip external case to make it easier to handle. July 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by I love the new HTC One! This phone is the best. I only had it a few days, but everything about it has been fabulous. For the reviews that rate it low, those persons must not understand how to work the features and settings too well. Sound is great, and you can create another home screen where you don't have to use or see Blinkfeed if you don't want to. That was one of my concerns... Not too fond of Windows type media boxes on my home screen. July 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by Awesome phone.. I love it this phone is amazing, I would recommend it to anyone.The only thing kmis the battery doesn't last as long as they claim,that being said, it still gets me through the day. I love the look and feel of the this phone. the speakers are amazing, the clearest and loudest that I have ever heard on any phone July 7, 2013
  • 2016-04-06 T09:35:58.748-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-275, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1837, tr_1837
  • loc_en_US, sid_3895, prod, sort_default
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 368 next>>

Most popular

Top rated