Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5†by 1842 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5†by This phone is almost perfect. I wish that we had an option to change the system font like Samsung does. Other than that, it's perfect. July 8, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5†by SIM issues I have only had this phone for a few weeks and it continuously tells me my SIM card is missing? The SIM card can not be taken out how is it missing and when it does this most features on my phone do not work. July 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by Best phone I've ever had I've had a number of smart phones from the Palm Pre to the Samsung Galaxy S3 and this is by far the best phone I've ever owned. I think the Pre won out in terms of the OS functionality, but Android is starting to catch up there and the Sense 5 UI is definitely an attractive user experience. I can get pretty much all day on a single battery charge with heavy internet, media, text and streaming usage. The screen is vibrant and has surpassed my expectations for media viewing. The camera seems to be poor for nighttime photos, but great for everything else I've tried with it. I'll caveat this with the fact that I haven't explored this feature as much as others. The look and feel of the phone is unmatched in my opinion. People including complete strangers constantly comment on it and ask me what phone it is. July 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by Most amazing phone htc has ever delivered im big on phones and i honestly just love this phone 100% i switched from the iphone 5 i loved that phone too but apple just isnt what it used to be there are just like the new "nokia" just reliable phone to have..my htc one on the other hand does it all and then some just al around a beast and the speakers OMG! there out of this world July 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by love the size and feel This is the best phone I have had. It has so many features, I just haven't figured out how to use them all, but I will. This is my first time with Sprint and glad I made the switch (after 8 years with my previous cell phone provider). July 7, 2013
  • 2016-05-30 T13:12:55.050-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-275, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1842, tr_1842
  • loc_en_US, sid_3895, prod, sort_default
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 369 next>>