Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 2274 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by the easiest cell phone i ever owned. I AM 70 YRS OLD NEW TECHNOLOGY IS NOT EASY, BUT AFTER A FEW TUTORING LESSONS AT THE SPRINT STORE I CANT BELIEVE HOW EASY TO USE THIS PHONE. ONE BONUS IS THE GREAT PICTURES, THE CAMERA IS FANTASTIC. THE ONLY NEGATIF IS THAT I LIVE ON THE MOUNTAIN AND I DO HAVE A FEW DROP CALLS. June 25, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by This phone was the worst phone i ever head this phone never worked dropped calls never could get on the internet..nothing moving service....i have been with sprint over 10 years and i can see what everyone is complaining about ...time to leave June 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Awesome phone Best android I've had hands down..battery life is magnificent... look and feel is so sophisticated June 24, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by HTC software is unbearable. I had this phone just under Sprint's generous 14 day return window. I had dropped my Galaxy Note 2 and needed to replace it before leaving town the next day. I had had several HTC phones in the past, including the Touch Pro and EVO and thought this would be a great phone. I was wrong. I hated HTC's refacing of the android OS. Everything that had been intuitive was frustratingly difficult to find, and there was no improvement in functionality in exchange for the frustration. The camera was pretty good with stills and video. One of the most disappointing things about this phone it that it does not accept micro SD cards. There is plenty of internal memory, but swappable SD's are much better. I returned this HTCPOS and got a Galaxy Note 2. I'm much happier with it. June 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Love it!!!! I like both the S4 and HTC one Butt front speakers got me .My music sound better and I don't have to worry about scratching the screen to hear the music. Its lighting fast . The only thing I don't is the battery life if you watch a lot of youtube or play games then do it on the charger . But over all I like this phone. June 24, 2013
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 455 next>>