Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5†by 1845 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5†by Great phone, bad network The phone is great overall, but for whatever reason the 3G speed is horrible. Probably because of the all metal design which may block the already weak signals even weaker. If you want to get this phone, make sure you don't buy the CDMA version, get the HSPA versions instead which is the T-mobile or at&t; they generally have better signal and speed, at least compared to Sprint! July 8, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5†by Poor reception makes this phone next to unusable Love the hardware but the reception is awful, may have to go back to my evo July 8, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5†by I would consider looking at something else. Coming from the HTC EVO, which I loved, I wasn't very impressed with this phone. Pros: has a remote control feature that will control your TV/Cable. 4gLTE Long battery life Front mounted speakers Cons: Software doesn't work as well Layout of buttons on case isn't so good. Power button is on the left side of case making it hard to turn on/off with right hand. Beats audio is just over amped so you can hear a lot of noise in the background. Not very easy to use while driving. Always tries to switch to wifi, not easy to find contacts to make a call, all of the things that should be easy to do especially while driving. July 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5†by This phone is almost perfect. I wish that we had an option to change the system font like Samsung does. Other than that, it's perfect. July 8, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5†by SIM issues I have only had this phone for a few weeks and it continuously tells me my SIM card is missing? The SIM card can not be taken out how is it missing and when it does this most features on my phone do not work. July 8, 2013
  • 2016-07-13 T12:51:40.017-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-275, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1845, tr_1845
  • loc_en_US, sid_3895, prod, sort_default
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 369 next>>

Most popular

Top rated