Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1785 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 Over rated ..... Speakers and volume is very low, commercials are very overrated, battery looses life vey quickly, June 30, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by the phone is ok I feel that the HTC EVO 4g is a better phone for me June 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 Awesome phone! Amazing phone! Easy to use UI, OS is light, camera is great, and the front facing speakers make viewing media wonderful. June 30, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by HTC ONE I am not impressed with the HTC One. I keep getting dropped calls. Hard to hear. It's like the speaker is not working. Keeps going to Airplane Mode so it shuts me down. Too easily moves from one call to the other or it starts a conference call. If I could trade this phone, I would. Hate it June 30, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Terrible switch from the iPhone 5 Came from the i5. Thought this would be an easy "transition" as its the one piece, solid iPhone feel. Boy was I wrong. The phone is heavy and bulky, button placement is HORRIBLE, and they're flush to the body, so it really takes some effort to push them. Response times are terrible, im used to how smooth and fluid iOS is, but that's because Android is slow and laggy. The battery is horrible, and it takes HOURS to charge, its a joke. The "BOOMSOUND" they advertise being so loud and crisp, is also a joke. Played a YouTube video in HD, along side my friends iPhone 5 with the same video, and you couldnt even hear sound from my HTC. Trying to trade back, but nobody wants to buy the pile of junk! Drops calls like crazy too! June 30, 2013
  • 2015-05-21T12:21:34.256-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-275, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1785, tr_1785
  • loc_en_US, sid_3895, prod, sort_default
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 357 next>>

Most popular

Top rated