Customer reviews

Share this product:
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 1946 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Good Solid Phone!!!!!! My second HTC after I have had the Evo 4G for some time. This phone has a solid build and so far has amazed me with its features. I'd rather not go thru all the info that has been repeated time and time again. The battery is not accessible, which is a known thing. But with these type of expensive equipment, its better to add the device ptotection. It shd take care of any similar issues. May 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by WOW! Purchased this phone as an upgrade to my old HTC EVO. All I can say is WOW! This phone is lightning fast and crazy fun to use! The features are solid as is the phone itself. I was a little skeptical about the ultra pixel camera at first but after using it for about two weeks now, i love it! The images are clear and color reproduction is spot on. Other feature that are worth noting are blinkfeed and boomsound. I thought the blinkfeed would be a pain as it cannot be removed from the phone. It's actually really great to use. I get all of my facebook and twitter updates on a flipboard style feed which is nice. You can also add news feeds which I like. Boomsound is a nice extra on the phone as well. While it certainly isn't a substitute for a wireless speaker/earbuds, it works well. All in all, this is a terrific device and, in my mind, the phone to beat. When I compared this to my wife's iPhone 5, this phone blew hers away! I'm sure that the s4 has some great features, however I have not been able to use the samsung so I cannot comment on its performance (although I'm sure you can read tons of reviews about how it's the next best thing since sliced bread! Some of the galaxy fanboys that I know will gladly tell you the HTC is junk even though they all have commented on how nice my phone is!) The reality is, the HTC is an OUTSTANDING phone and you will not be disappointed! May 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Love My New HTC One!!! I just recently purchased my very first smartphone and I am in love! The HD display is beautiful and the two speakers plus built in amplifiers sound great. I am a movie and music lover and I am able to stream netflix and send all my music files wirelessly to my phone. This phone has the "beats" sound system so between that and the decent earbuds that came with it I am in music heaven. The quad core CPU ensures a smooth and fast response when surfing the net. I love having the power of my laptop in the palm of my hand and would highly recommend this phone to anyone with similar interests and needs. Features: beats/BoomSound Large HD display Fast Quad core CPU GPS Ultra pixel camera Long lasting battery May 11, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2nd Phone, Same Issue I switched from an HTV Evo 4G to the HTC One last Friday. Even though there is no 4G in my area yet, I never had any issues with downloading anything to my phone when using the EVO. I have had nothing but issues with downloading anything from the Playstore. When I first brought the phone home I tried to download from the Playstore, it would sit on a continuous blue bar and not even go into a download phase, I called Sprint, they had me do a manual re-activation and it started to dowload apps. The only problem is that the download is so SLOW, like dial-up, whether on a wifi connection of 50 Megs or through the Spring 3G network it would take 45 mins to download a 40.05 Meg app or a lot of times I would also get a "Connection Timed Out". I called Sprint, went through all the troubleshooting and although the internet, data, and voice connection was fine, they determined that it was an internal antenna issue and to return the phone to Best Buy where purchased. Went to Best Buy ysterday and had the phone swapped out for another, and THE SAME EXACT ISSUE that started with the first one, happened with the new one. I spent 2 hours in Best Buy for the tech to finally "fix" the issue and told me that I would have to go into apps, clear the cashe, go into another app, clear the data and it should work. Well, its been a day, and I have followed all instructions and yet my downloads through the Playstore are still at snail pace. This is definitely a compatibility issue with the phone/Playstore and I am bummed because I really love the features on the phone as well as the HTC brand but unfortunately will have to swap to a different phone because no one seems to know how to fix it. I did not see others complain about the same issue except for a few and I'm not sure if it is the area (Denver, CO), but if that was the case I would of had issues with the EVO as well and I didn't and my kids phones work just fine. So I have no choice but to assume it is the phone. May 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by the right choice if you loved your EVO Im currently on my second HTC one apparently they are not washer proof... but this phone has some of the best sound and graphics for those who love to play games on the go. The battery only needs a charging every other day for me and im on it quite often. the sound bars are excellent, ive compared with my friends i phone 4s and the iphone didnt even come close to sound quality.the only problem i found with the phone is the placement of the power button it can be a little awkward to reach your finger to the top left side. overall i would buy this phone a third time if i had to! May 11, 2013
<<prev 273 274 275 276 277 ... 390 next>>

Most popular

Top rated