Currently Being Moderated

Samsung FAQ - Contacts -  How Do I Create, Delete, Transfer & Manage My Contacts On The SPH-d700 (Epic 4G) Phone?

How Do I Create, Delete, Transfer & Manage My Contacts On The SPH-d700  (Epic 4G) Phone?

Creating A Contact

1. Press the Home Key
  2. Tap on Contacts

3. Press the Menu Key and tap on Create

4. Tap on a location for the contact to reside (recommend phone due to supporting more data fields)

5. Tap the each field, adding the desired information

6. Tip: Tap the - or + signs to remove or add a field

Tip: To add even more fields, scroll down to the bottom of the contact and tap Add more fields.

7. Tap Save to save contact.

Deleteing A Contact

1. Press the Home Key
  2. Tap on Contacts

3. Tap on a contact

4. Press the Menu Key and tap on Delete

5. Tap on Ok to confirm deletion

Importing/Exporing From MSD Card

Importing

1. Press the Home Key
  2. Tap onContacts

3. Press the Menu Key and tap on More, Import Export. Tap on Import from SD card

4. The handset will ask to where to create and file contacts, the option for Phone was selected

1. The handset will ask to where to create and file contacts, the option for Phone was selected.

2. Note:
    If you have several vCard files, you may receive an additional screen prompting for options to import a single file, multiple files, or all.

Exporting

1. Press the Home Key
  2. Tap on Contacts

3. Press the Menu Key and tap on More, Import Export. Tap on Export from SD card

4. The handset throw a confirm prompt for copying, tap Ok to continue

View/Filter Customization & Display

1. Press the Home Key
  2. Tap on Contacts

4. Press the Menu Key , tap on Display options

6. Tap on the desired display filters and then tap done

Tip: Instead of tapping display options, tap More, Settings. Tap on Order of display name and choose how the name is displayed

Original Source:  http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/faqs/faqs_view_us.jsp?SITE_ID=22&PG_ID=2&PROD_SUB_ID=557&PROD_ID=559&AT_ID=315963

Comments

Delete Document

Are you sure you want to delete this document?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...