3. On the homepage, enter the administrator password (default is “password”)
4. Once the browser is open go to the Device>Basic tab and select “Check for updates now” NOTE: You MUST be plugged into AC power to perform an update.
5. Once you select “Check for updates now” you will be presented with 3 option.
Remind me later
6. Once you select Download and Install now you will see status bar presented. This is the current status of the new package being downloaded local to the device. NOTE: This process will take approximately 10-20 minutes, depending on signal quality.
7. Once the package is downloaded the device will attempt to apply the new version to the device. The WEB UI will show Software Update in Progress. Monitor the device display to see the current status of the package update. The device display will indicate “Update in progress” and a percentage complete with a status bar. Once the new package is applied to the device the device should reboot and again connect to the network. If the device does not reboot on its own you many have to power off/on the device manually.
5. On the homepage, enter the administrator password (default is “password”).
6. You can manually update the FW by selecting the “Choose File” option under the Update Firmware from file. Once you browse to the file you’ve placed on your desktop you can select “Update” to proceed.
7. The device display should indicate a percentage complete until the update is applied. Once the update is complete the device should reboot so you can again reconnect. You can validate the update completed by checking the version on the about screen.
NOTE: This process will take approximately 5-10 minutes
Message was edited by: SarahKS - updated installation instructions