This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2010 4:56 PM by cmeehan RSS

What is my anniversary date?

7038639284 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I have been with Sprint since September 1997.  Yet when I called Sprint about why I wasn't getting the Sprint Premier, I was told my join date was April 2003 and did not qualify for the Premier memebership.  I have no idea where that date came from...  never got a new phone during april that would have reset any date/info.

When I finaly got them to add me to the Premier program.  I asked when I would be eligible for the annual upgrade for the primary line...  they switched me from department to department and could not tell me when my anniversary date would be.  Was told just to check the website and there would be a notice there.

What do I do now???  check every week or two to make sure that I don't miss my anniversary upgrade?

• 1. Re: What is my anniversary date?
    Levi4u Master

Some peoples "Original" start date did not migrate with the Sprint/Nextel merge, That is why your date shows incorrectly.

To find your anniversary date sign on to sprint.com, On the "Overview" page, In the box that shows "My Phone & Plan" is a link under SHOW ME "Contract fulfillment" Tap on it and it will bring up a page with your date in it.

• 2. Re: What is my anniversary date?
    7038639284 Newbie

That shows the date of the latest contract renewal.

Is that the date they will go by as my anniversary date for me to upgrade to a new phone?

not the April date they have on file or the original September date?  or the date they finally decided to add me to Sprint Primier?

I am so confused...  I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for your help.

• 3. Re: What is my anniversary date?
    Levi4u Master

My bad, That is the date your contract ends. It will be the date you are eligible to upgrade your phone with the full $150 discount,(if you're are not premier)

The anniversary date is when you will be eligible for the anniversary "Gifts"(25 bonus mins a month for 3 months OR $5.00 off your bill)

You stated that they added you to the premier program? That really can't be done as far as I know, That is done by the "System"(From what I have been told)

What date is yours showing? April 20??  What plan do you have? That could factor in when you become eligible, If you don't have a plan that is eligible then it is 10 yrs before you will be. If you have proof of when you started(any bill from way back 97,98,99?) Then you could submit proof.

As far as missing your "anniversary upgrade" you won't, That don't expire. But the "anniversary gifts" do, They are good for 15 days before and 15 days after your anniversary date.

• 4. Re: What is my anniversary date?
    cmeehan S|PModerator

Hey aprudy - this is Christine from the Premier team.  If you are unsure of your Premier status there are a couple of ways you can tell:

1. Once you have gained Premier statuse, you will receive a Premier Welcome Kit informing you on your benefits. 

2. You can also tell if you're Premier by going to www.sprint.comand logging into your account.  You'll see the S|P logo, with a link to Sprint Premier Customer rewards to learn more about your benefits. 

To be able to tell when your line is eligible for an upgrade go to sprint.com, then Upgrade Your Phone.  If will provide the link showing when you're eligible.

If you have any additional questions, you can check the FAQ blog or response back.  If you have a question that is specific to your account, you can send me a pm with your phone number.

Thanks!

• 5. Re: What is my anniversary date?
    7038639284 Newbie

Hi Charistine!

I know I'm a premier member, I have recieved my welcome kit and there is a PM logo on my accounts page.

When I click on "Upgrade Your Phone" it gives me "June 2011" date which is when my 2 year activation is up. 

How do I find out when I'll be eligible for the Premier upgrade which is available to members every 12 months?

Would it be June 2010?

Thanks for your help.

Angela.

• 6. Re: What is my anniversary date?
    cmeehan S|PModerator

Angela - you are correct - you're Premier upgrade eligibility rate is June 2010 as long as you are part of the Premier program.

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points