This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: May 10, 2010 1:11 PM by LGProductPro RSS

Can I "reboot" my phone?

GKRAKR712 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Help!!  I purchased an LX400 by LG phone last July.  When I took the phone off the charger this morning, it had powered off and I can't get it to come back on.  The battery shouldn't be dead after only 10 months of use.  Is there any way to possibly "reboot" the phone to see if it will power back on?  Thanks for your help.

Message was edited by: gkrakr712

• 1. Re: Can I "reboot" my phone?
    LGProductPro Valued Member
    Currently Being Moderated

gkrakr712 wrote:

Help!!  I purchased an LX400 by LG phone last July.  When I took the phone off the charger this morning, it had powered off and I can't get it to come back on.  The battery shouldn't be dead after only 10 months of use.  Is there any way to possibly "reboot" the phone to see if it will power back on?  Thanks for your help.

Message was edited by: gkrakr712

I woudln't think the Battery would be dead in less than a year...  With the phone disconnected from the charger, try pulling the battery and leave it out for a few minutes.. This will erase any temporary memory and force the phone to reload it.  Next replace the battery and wait a few seconds and then try to power up.  If this works check your battery level to see if indeed it is charged.  If it doesn't work, then the Battery is the best place to start looking for the source of your problems....  Let me know what happens.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points