This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2010 6:31 PM by JWspanks RSS

vision.sprintpcs.com

JWspanks Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

So I dont know if this just a moment issue, or network as whole. I sill cannot access vision.sprintpcs.com on my phone to access my account. Been back and forth with tech and chat, advanced tech..... Any answers? Still can access net through google search. Someone help cause sprint has no answers

• 1. Re: vision.sprintpcs.com
    Barker009 Expert

Hello

sorry for your problems but i can access it just fine. If u have the moment then just go to sprint.com thats what i do. The moment displays sprint.com exactlly like a computer would

• 2. Re: vision.sprintpcs.com
    Levi4u Master

vision.sprintpcs.com is not the site you need to go to for account informatiom, All that is there is News,Sports,Entertainment,Money links. The URL you want is http://mobile.sprint.com/ It is a mobile version of the MySprint site to check your minutes of use and more.

It's still in beta but it seems to work well.

• 3. Re: vision.sprintpcs.com
    JWspanks Newbie

Hey thanks for the response, and i was checking it through the sprint.com website which works fine, but actually fixed my problem myself. Had to be in browser and then in browser settings, clear cache,clear history, check homepage again, and the kicker was...you have to allow cookie data. When I did all that I tried without allowing cookies and did not work, then allowed cookies again and worked. Sounds almost to simple but hey I will take it. Thanks

• 4. Re: vision.sprintpcs.com
    JWspanks Newbie

You are very correct, and that works just fine to. But if you check my repsonse to barker005 I seemed to figure it out, and it was just as simple as allowing cookies in the browser settings. I tried allowing and then not allowing, and wala it works when you allow and doesn't when you don't. But hey I appeciate the feed back.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points