This discussion is archived
10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2010 7:10 PM by SGS34Griffy4 RSS

Somehow I deleted weather grapic from HTC clock widget on Hero. How do I restore?

jeffreyschatz Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I realize I'm probably the only person that would ask this question.  Recently, I noticed my the weather graphic attached to (beneath) the HTC clock widget was showing the wrong city.  There were two cities showing up on the weather widget, only one of which I wanted to keep.  In trying to remove the other (not desired) city, I somehow managed to remove the weather graphic from the clock widget entirely.  Although people might find me crazy, I actually liked the aesthetics of the weather information right below the clock.

I called Sprint.  They thought it would be as simple as dragging the current clock widget to "delete" and then installing another shortcut to the clock widget on my home page.  I tried to select the third clock widget option (the one that shows the weather data).  When I did this, the clock showed up but the weather graphic did not.

I realize this is something pretty minor, but I wanted to try to restore the original widget before downloading any 3-rd party apps.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points