This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2010 7:41 PM by BCHero RSS

How do I change my phone's username?

BCHero Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I just bought my phone and service this past weekend. They used my full name plus a number for @sprintpcs.com. I do not want that as my username. Why not the phone#@sprintpcs.com? Something less obvious or invasive.

"Go to Sprint.com and sign in with your username and password" doesn't help when you were never told your username or password or asked to set one up. So without more lucid instructions, I signed up for Sprint.com with a username I'd prefer and set up that account searching for my answers. This didn't help, so I crossed my fingers and added my phone to that username giving me access to my bill etc., but I cannot find the option to change my username (aside from changing the Sprint.com username which is not what I want to change). One support document says to go to "Administator" something, but that does not show up anywhere.

Can I get some clear instructions on this? And, can I just change that email address/username and have it only work for service, as the current one appears to do?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points