i want to do paperless billing

• 1. Re: I want to do paperless billing
    7577689773K Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated

You can if you are registered with Sprint.com

• 2. Re: I want to do paperless billing
    Expert

Do you know how to use a phone?  Not trying to be smart... but you don't need to post that kind of a question if your with sprint, however you pay your bill, whether its online, in-store, or through customer service they will set you up with wireless billing.  Common sense.  They always advertise about it out and charge you $4.99 more a month for not having wireless billing.

• 3. Re: I want to do paperless billing
    Levi4u Master

pedroandsarah, Sign into your account and on the first page "My Account" on the lower right hand corner is where you sign up, As a matter of fact if you sign up now you are entered towin a car.

Just sign up for eBill paperless billing to be automatically entered in the Sprint Go Green Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 2010 Ford Escape Hybrid. Increase your chances by signing up for Autopay through your bank account. If this is your first time enrolling, you'll also get a one--time $5 service credit applied within three billing cycles. So sign up today. You've got nothing to lose and the world (and possibly a new ride) to gain.

Oh and Sprint does not charge everybody $4.99 p/m who doesn't enroll in paperless billing, They do charge $4.99 p/m to those on a spending limit who do not enroll in autopay.

Message was edited by: Levi4u

• 4. Re: I want to do paperless billing
    Expert

I know I get charged almost five dollars for some stupid reason because I won't sign up for automatic withdrawl.  Just for the fact sprint has screwed up my bill almost a year straight, always errors in my bill, so I always had to contact customer service to stop charging me extra fees for no reason.  Until sprints billing pulls its head out of it ### then I wouldn't have a problem.

• 5. Re: I want to do paperless billing
    iamjobe Valued Member

Actually it sounds like your being charged $4.99 a month for being an ASL customer, Sprint did properly inform their customer with billing inserts and mailers over three months that this charge would be added to ASL accounts that did not sign up for automatic billing. I'm sure if you called customer care (sounds like you did and did not like the answers) they would explain the charge and advise you how to avoid it by signing up for automatic payments. Or fix your credit well enough and request a credit review with Sprint and if your credit score has improved enough they can remove the ASL from your account. Please don't troll other people's posts with false info.

• 6. Re: I want to do paperless billing
    Expert

someone does I'm a leader not a follower.

• 7. Re: I want to do paperless billing
    Expert

Did you start your paperless billing yet?  Just curious as to how it went and how easy it was to do if you did...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points