This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2010 2:16 AM by Falcon2Spades RSS

LG Rumor 2: Nothing but problems lately

MR.619 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Well, I've had this phone for over a year with no problems until recently. About a month ago, this started.

Once in a while (at least every other day), my phone keeps turning off and on by itself. The battery is full, so I thought "Must be a glitch". Now, begining of this month, my phone will turn off, and it wont turn on. I have to take the battery out and sometimes it still doesnt work. It'll turn on, and then turn back off. Again, the battery meter is full.

Anyone else having this problem? Is this because I've dropped my phone a few times?

• 1. Re: LG Rumor 2: Nothing but problems lately
    MR.619 Newbie

Anyone know how to fix this?

• 2. Re: LG Rumor 2: Nothing but problems lately
    Expert

Hey I have a the Rumor 260 the first one that came out.  I had the phone since Nov. 2008 from then to now I am on my 4th or 5th one I think.  I had that problem a lot with my phone would go dead for no reason or freeze, and couldn't do anything to fix it besides take it in to the store and get a refurbished phone because no one can fix whatever the glitch is, I think its the computers processor inside I haven't returned my rumor since sometime in 2009.  I went through a few phones can't count how many it was but a few, before I finally got a Rumor that works with no problems.  So I understand your problems with your cell hopefully your patient enough if you are you may go through a couple phones before one doesn't have a single problem wrong with it.  Good Luck with it, the touch rumor has to be a pretty neat phone for what it does I imagine as I don't have the touch just the pull out keyboard. 

• 3. Re: LG Rumor 2: Nothing but problems lately
    Expert

hey mr.

is your rumor working for you now? still having issues, dealing with the issues? curious to know thanks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points