This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2010 12:00 AM by Servovicis RSS

Sprint Problem

jnelson1941 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I just moved into a new home and I have no reliable service now.  I don't have a home phone so my mobile is my business lifeline.  My new address is 111 Bella Sole, Shenandoah, TX 77381.  Con you guys help coverage or am I forced to a carrier that covers my home.  I am a long time Sprint customer but loyalty can go only so far.  I can't even maintain a connection long enough to dial customer service and get through all the **** voice prompts to report the problem.  Help please!

• 1. Re: Sprint Problem
    wingland Sprint Admin

Hi!

I'm sorry you are having coverage problems - our coverage maps show you should have good coverage there, and I don't see anything currently down on the tower maps.

I suggest you use the email function from http://sprint.com/contactus to report your coverage problem.

Are you able to get coverage in other parts of town?

• 2. Re: Sprint Problem
    ROTT2PEACE Valued Member

if you have broadband internet at your house you can request an Airav device from sprint.it hooks into your broadband internet and turns your home into an personal cell tower.as long as your internet is on you are garaunteed ful service.

• 3. Re: Sprint Problem
    Servovicis Sprint Employee

Yes, the samsung Airave is available for 99.99 at select store locations with a monthly recuring of 4.99. there are also unlimited miniutes plans available with it for additional fee. With broadband internet, this device will allow up to 3 phone to function with reception within 5000 sq ft area of the device.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...