5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2010 2:06 PM by pstevep RSS

error code 67

chadlynch1803 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

how do i repair error code 67?

• 1. Re: error code 67
    samiam111111 Regular Visitor

I've encountered the same error.  It just seemed to start one day and was constantly popping up.  I updated my profile (go to settings, about phone, system updates) and haven't encountered the problem again.  I'm not 100% sure it worked, but so far so good.

• 2. Re: error code 67
    weirdcrystal Newbie

I did the update profile several times and this has not resolved my problem.

• 3. Re: error code 67
    Elizzy Newbie

Try

Menu

Settings

9-more

4-data

update profile

restart phone

worked for me

• 4. Re: error code 67
    kattattak89 Newbie

I am having the same issue.... and i updated EVERYTHING, and restarted my phone.... its still popping up.

ive been having this issue since i updated my software....

my hero, which i love, is beginning to really tick me off.... please, anyone, help

• 5. Re: error code 67
    pstevep Regular Visitor

the only solution that i know of (and its not a friendly one) is to back up all of your contacts and everything and do a hard reset. I have had several heroes myself and this is the only thing that can fix that error if it keeps repeating itself like you claim. This isnt a guaranteed fix either, if it starts happening again you will have to call sprint. I recommend this number 1-800-727-0665, its sprint executive services. they are more willing to help you and make it happen quick..

And trust me i know that the Hard Resets are not fun, i do everything i can before i do one.. its an absolute last resort for me.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...