This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2010 9:27 PM by BILLC06 RSS

BREACH OF CONTRACT

BILLC06 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Sprint changed the terms of contract and I want to cancel service for breach of agreement.  I received a call stating that a discount was removed and I will incur an additional monthly charge.  I did nothing to deserve this nor have I agreed to a switch.  I tried calling, echat, emailing, and now posting here to resolve this issue.  If changes are going to be made, then I want to opt out without having to pay ETF.

This is not fair.  I want to cancel services.

• 1. Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT
    BILLC06 Newbie

I have tried to call but customer support is lacking, just as support is lacking here.

The problem is that I signed an agreement with explicitedly stated terms.  I'm WELL OVER A YEAR INTO MY CONTRACT and those terms are being changed.  I get a discount taken away and NOW SPRINT SAYS I HAVE TO PAY MORE.

How is this LEGAL?

Message was edited by: billc06

• 2. Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT
    BILLC06 Newbie

Customer care is where we can reach a representative and a forum is for discussion, right?  Why hasn't there been any Sprint representative response?

Why is the agreement being changed?

Could someone please respond, either by email, phone, or here.

• 3. Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT
    BILLC06 Newbie

I was able to chat with a representive and supervisor and we've come to an agreement.  I never contacted Sprint service before in 6 years and had quite a time reaching someone who understood the situation.  I had to point out items from General Terms and Conditions of Service for the basis of my argument.  The changes shouldn't have taken place.  Sprint, however, righted the situation and there is now a new agreement. 

Thank you for listening.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...