This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 29, 2010 12:12 AM by tiffanyraefields RSS

Why is my phone not working?

Redzone18 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I'm located in Columbia, Missouri and my Blackberry Tour has not been working very well the last two weeks and the last 4 days my phone hasn't been working at all. No text, calls, emails, Twitter...nothing. I went to the Sprint store and they told me the tower in my area was down but my wife and 3 of my best friends' phones work. I am getting upset with the situation but I would like to know what is going on before I decide to get another phone or leave Sprint all together. I have been a customer with them for 7 years and I would love to stay but I don't seem to be getting any answers from any employee of Sprint. Does any have any clue what is going on and why the problem hasn't been fixed?

Thanks,

Steve

• 1. Re: Why is my phone not working?
    tiffanyraefields Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi, i am sorry for what is happening with your phone. When I was a Tmobile customer, sometimes my phone would not work the way how it should work, and my friends' phones work fine. It is just sometimes half of phones are down, then your friends might get their network down a few days later. it happens sometimes.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points