This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2010 9:10 PM by JohnB1981 RSS

Sprints"Everything Data 450 Plan" Is being detsroyed!! Now if you want DC, $5 a month! any1 agree??

JohnB1981 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Sprint has went wayyy too far!! They have the everything data 450 plan with any mobile, anytime, and when it first came out it couldn't be beat!!!

The Everything Data 450 When it 1st came out was EXACTLY the same as the Simply Everything Plan, with one exception that took $30.00 off th bill!

The only difference was the minutes, instead of unlimited mins to any1, I got 450 mins for domestic calling, But nights atarted at 7pm, and had Any Mobile, Anytime, I could call ANY cellphone , anywhere anytime for free!! It was a dream plan!!

And Cheap, $69.99 recurring, (Ins. optional $7.00 TEP)! $76.99 Before taxes!! So they kept the plan like that for a while, untill everyone started switching to it, and it was getting great reviews, even ended up Being The #1 rated Plan in the Nation!!! And that helped them start to catch uo to AT&T & Verizon, Who, at the time were blowing Sprint/Nextel away!! Life WAS GOOD!!!!!

Then they started adding extra charges, 1st, it was the ASL FEE of $4.99/month, (for those on a spending limit program), that 1 was added to ever plan.

But the WORST IS Now the Everything Data 450 plan DOES NOT INCLUDE DIRECT CONNECT ANYMORE, THEY TOOK IT OFF AND NOW OFFER TO PUT IT BACK ON BUT FOR AN EXTRA $5 A MONTH OR DIRECT CONNECT!!! Unlimited DC has ALWAYS been included in Plans!!!

All I know is they aren't trying very hard to keep customers!! My contracs up in March, and I had ALL intentions of staying! but I don't know now!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points