This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2010 9:07 AM by loverface18 RSS

How to print off text messages

kristyrachel Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knows how I can get a print out of my texted messages? If you do can you please email me at [email address removed] with the instructions that would be great. Thank you

Message was edited to remove personal information (email address) by: Moderator

• 1. Re: How to print off text messages
    kwentwor1 Newbie

Yes please if someone knows how to do this, please post!!

• 2. Re: How to print off text messages
    Gold Expert

kristyrachel wrote:

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knows how I can get a print out of my texted messages? If you do can you please email me at [email address removed] with the instructions that would be great. Thank you

Message was edited to remove personal information (email address) by: Moderator

Best way to do so is simply to forward each and every text message to your email address, then compile them (via copy & paste) into a Microsoft Word file and then print it out.  Is this tedious?   You better believe it.

As a Nextel user, I COULD always opt to do a screen grab and print out the page...but that's annoying and honestly, it's not worth it.  BTW, Sprint CDMA users do NOT have such a capability if for no other reason than they can't even view there messages online.  Us Nextel iDEN folks, however, can.   Yea, NEXTEL!

Anyhow, if you want Sprint to provide you such transcripts, that's NOT going to happen (if only because of the costs involved to print out THAT many texts) without a court order for them to do so.  And even then, Sprint (as is true with all of the other service providers) only saves those text messages for no more than 14 days.  And if you "accidently" deleted one of them, that one is GONE forever (unless you know someone in the CIA or FBI).

• 3. Re: How to print off text messages
    loverface18 Newbie

SO THERE IS NO WAY TO DO IT , AND WE ARE 100 PERCENT SURE , I HAVE A GUY WHO IS SOMEHOW GETTING THE TEXT FROM ONLINCE YET WONT TELL WHY CAUSE HE IS SNEAKING THROUGHT EVERYTHING !

SHOULD I CALL HIS BLUFF OR IS HE REALLY GETTING THE INFO

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points