This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 7, 2010 8:56 AM by GenocidalAtom RSS

Lost/Stolen Evo 4G found and Sprint doesn't want it back....??

US4SCOTTS Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

One of the strangest experiences I've ever had with Sprint.....

I called and ordered an EVO 4G on 8/30.  It was shipped UPS and supposedly delivered to my house on 8/31, but never showed up.  I called Sprint and they took care of me with the first call!!  Said they were sorry and sent out a replacement.  New phone is activated and I love it!!

Now, here's the weird part.  Today, 9/3, the first phone showed up on my porch....not sure if it was stolen and the person had a change of heart, or if the UPS driver found the mistake and delivered it.  So I called Sprint to ask what they wanted me to do.  After 3 reps and a 2 hr call they said the phone had been listed as stolen/lost and they couldn't send out a return package for the phone....?  They said I would have to take the phone to the Sprint store.  I called the Sprint store and they said they couldn't do anything with it......

Now im lost, I've got this awesome paperweight in a box that has never been opened.  If they don't give me some option to send it back it looks like I've got spare parts, or a really nice touchscreen MP3 player/camera.

Looks like Sprint is screwing themselves out of this one.  I would think they could work with HTC to change the ESN and sell the phone, maybe I'm thinking too simple

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...