This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2010 7:22 PM by MAMAG1949 RSS

How to boost signal

MAMAG1949 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

We have using Sprint for 6 plus years have no trouble with it till 2 year ago.  When we go out to our kids place in the country the place is a total dead zone unless you stand right next to a window and turn a certain way, that is to make a call, we can not receive any calls.  Is there any way we can boost the signal to receive and make calls??

• 1. Re: How to boost signal
    Valued Member

First of all you are in the country. Face it when it comes to Sprint the country is not the best service area. How far out in the country are you? There may be a tower far away from where you are.

• 2. Re: How to boost signal
    MAMAG1949 Newbie

Yes, I know I am in the country and I need to deal with it but why have a cell phone that does not work out here??  Answer so that I can keep in touch with my family as they are getting older.

There is a tower but it is 10 to 15 miles away from the house.  Plus our daughter-in-law who has AT&T service sometimes has problems but most of the time her service works so it is not just Sprint.  From Calhan we are 20 miles from Falcon we are 50 miles....give or take....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points