This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2011 5:50 PM by Tim232 RSS

USB DRIVER

VITERITTO60 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

How can I obtain the USB driver for my Sanyo Vero phone ?I would like to transfer camera pic's from my phone

to my PC using a Micro data transfer cable.

• 1. Re: USB DRIVER
    Levi4u Master

I don't believe that is an option with that phone, According to the reviews - ""You can transfer photos off the phone via a multimedia message, upload them to an online album hosted by Sprint, or transfer them to a printer via Bluetooth or PictBridge service.""

If you have a messaging plan, You can send them to yourphonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com and retrieve them from https://pictures.sprintpcs.com/publiclogin.do on your PC.

It states you can upload them to an online album hosted by Sprint(which is your pic mail account page I posted above, But I don't see that option in the userguide.

• 2. USB DRIVER
    TECHLADY1 Newbie

I, too, would like to get a USB driver for this phone. I don't want to do anything fancy: just charge it from my computer and transfer photos. When it was sold to me, I was told I could transfer photos. Was the salesperson lying?

• 3. Re: USB DRIVER
    Tim232 Newbie

This is annoying. I typed a long reply and the web site said I was not logged in even though it let me reply and showed me as logged in.

You can transfer photos and phone numbers, but I have not found a specific driver. Susteen "Data Pilot" does work, not a freebie. You also need a special USB cable, has 5 pins on the small end.

Has a spreadsheet like format, easy to use. Windows XP detected the phone, but could not locate a driver. When I updated Data Pilot (80 meg download) it found the phone and let me continue.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points