This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2011 5:50 PM by Tim232 RSS

Currently Being Moderated

How can I obtain the USB driver for my Sanyo Vero phone ?I would like to transfer camera pic's from my phone

to my PC using a Micro data transfer cable.

• 1. Re: USB DRIVER
    Levi4u Master

I don't believe that is an option with that phone, According to the reviews - ""You can transfer photos off the phone via a multimedia message, upload them to an online album hosted by Sprint, or transfer them to a printer via Bluetooth or PictBridge service.""

If you have a messaging plan, You can send them to and retrieve them from on your PC.

It states you can upload them to an online album hosted by Sprint(which is your pic mail account page I posted above, But I don't see that option in the userguide.

TECHLADY1 Newbie

I, too, would like to get a USB driver for this phone. I don't want to do anything fancy: just charge it from my computer and transfer photos. When it was sold to me, I was told I could transfer photos. Was the salesperson lying?

• 3. Re: USB DRIVER
    Tim232 Newbie

This is annoying. I typed a long reply and the web site said I was not logged in even though it let me reply and showed me as logged in.

You can transfer photos and phone numbers, but I have not found a specific driver. Susteen "Data Pilot" does work, not a freebie. You also need a special USB cable, has 5 pins on the small end.

Has a spreadsheet like format, easy to use. Windows XP detected the phone, but could not locate a driver. When I updated Data Pilot (80 meg download) it found the phone and let me continue.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points