This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 4, 2011 2:20 PM by abe2020 RSS

View and edit an appointment in the calendar on your BlackBerry Bold 9650 smartphone

jrworde Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi. I'm a new convert (previously iPhone 3G-S user). My BB phone is primarily used for business appointments for my boss, a singing group and personal appointment. iPhone's functionality provides me with 3 calendars which can be viewed in 3 different calendar grids. Does anyone know how to incorporate this function in the Bold 9650?

Thanks, JR

• 1. Re: View and edit an appointment in the calendar on your BlackBerry Bold 9650 smartphone
    abe2020 Sprint Employee
    Currently Being Moderated

About calendar views
    You can view your appointments and meetings in one of four calendar views. Day, Week, and Month views display all your appointments and meetings for the selected time period. Agenda view displays all your scheduled appointments and meetings in a list. Agenda view also displays free time that you have between appointments

If your BlackBerry® device is associated with multiple email accounts, you might have multiple calendars on your device. For example, if your device is associated with a work email account and a personal email account, you might be able to view your work calendar and your personal calendar on your device. If you have multiple calendars on your device, you can schedule and manage appointments and meetings in each calendar.

Switch calendars
    On the Home screen, click the Calendar icon.
    Press the Menu key.
    Click Select Calendar.
    Click a calendar

Change the default calendar view

1. On the Home screen, click the Calendar icon.

2. Press the Menu key.

3. Click Options

4. Click General Options

5. Change the  Initial View  field.

6. Press the  Menu  key.

7. Click  Save

If you need more info on your calender please refer to this doc http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/15671/BlackBerry_Bold_9650_Smartphone-User_Guide-T643442-643442-0315051244-001-5.0-US.pdf    Refer page 158-168 for more info on Calender topics.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points