This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2011 9:54 AM by brenderlynn RSS

Know about surcharges, taxes, fees and other charges

buckeye7234 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Why was I charged $9.99 for Dynamic Solutions:Alerts- Horoscopes- 01/05? I made no calls relating to this.

• 1. Re: Know about surcharges, taxes, fees and other charges
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

That billing line sounds like a premium text message charge . charged $9.99 for Dynamic Solutions:Alerts- Horoscopes- 01/05     Are you getting a text message from a short code(4-6 digit number)   that has horoscope information in it?    If so reply to that text with opt out or stop. That will unsubscribe you from the alerts service.   This is a subscrition fee fro a 3rd party billing for the horoscope alerts sent to your device or the device the charge is listed under.    I has to be subscribed to from the device or a website.

• 2. Re: Know about surcharges, taxes, fees and other charges
    YANKEEFAN08 Newbie

I too was charged for this horoscope "alert".  I remember trying to navigate through some garbage on the net that resulted in me receiving this

"alert".....in fact it happened twice...so my bill was charged $19.98.  These charges are clearly fraudulent in nature.  Any idea on how to get them removed from my bill?

• 3. Re: Know about surcharges, taxes, fees and other charges
    Valued Member

I can block the text alerts for you and if necessary remove the charges from your invoice.  You may also reply to an alert with the word "stop" as your message which will unsubscribe from the service.  Please private message me with a contact number if you would like my help or you also may call us at 888-211-4727.

Brenderlynn

Sprint tech support

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points