This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2011 6:34 PM by DanaMillan RSS

HTC EVO Calltones/Ringback tones and Digital Launch

MomentIssue Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Hello i wanted to know if any of you who have the htc evo, have had success logging on the digital launch site, and buying call tones/ringback tones (not ringtones) for this specific phone. I just got my evo last week and when i try to logg on the digital launch to check for calltones or my content manager, i end up getting this error.

We are sorry but a system error has occurred which prevents us from complying with your request. Please call 1-888-211-4PCS (4727) for technical assistance.

I hope someone can assist me..thanks

• 1. HTC EVO Calltones/Ringback tones and Digital Launch
    DanaMillan Bronze Expert

I heard a rumor that the process for ringback tones  was changing and it is possible that had something to do with it. I have an Evo and purchased a ringback tone without any issues a few weeks back. I would try the site again at the digital lounge later and see if it is working yet...if not we may need to wait for the changes!

• 2. HTC EVO Calltones/Ringback tones and Digital Launch
    DanaMillan Bronze Expert

Just found this on another thread...hope this clarifies as it definitely confirms what I previously wrote!

Re: Ringback tones

Sprint is changing service providers thus the name change.  The name "Calltones"  was  confusing to many customers. If you have calltones their expiration/use will continue without interruption.  Ringback Tones cost $1.99 for 6 months plus a monthly recurring charge of 99¢ to have the feature active on your line.

Hope this helps.

Larry

OKC Sprint Tech

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...