This discussion is archived
1 2 3 6 Previous Next 80 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2011 6:48 PM by Scudderb RSS

OMG ... if someone can't tell me how to fix this "9230: Message sent using invalid number of digits..." error, I'm going to scream.  My husband and I both have Sprint Epic phones and love them EXCEPT for this one problem! Help!

lisimeg Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I both have Spring Epic phones and LOVE them -- except that we can't reply to txts from each other -- WHICH IS WHY WE GOT THE PHONES IN THE FIRST PLACE.   We have 7 lines on our plan, but ONLY OUR TWO phone ones are the ones affected by this "9230 text message not sent" error.  Somehow, the phone is converting the 10-digit number programmed into the contact profile into a 7-digit number ... and not matter how many times we delete the string of texts and delete the contact and re-input the contact ... it does the exact same thing.  over and over and over ....

HASN'T ANYONE FOUND THE ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM?  WHY IS IT JUST MY HUSBAND'S PHONE AND MY PHONE??  JUST OUR LINES ARE AFFECTED AND NOT THE OTHER 5 LINES ON OUR PLAN. 

If you have spoken to a Sprint rep and they have resolved this problem for you, PLEASE SHARE IT WITH THE REST OF US BEFORE WE ALL GO INSANE. 

THank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

1 2 3 6 Previous Next