1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 16, 2011 2:52 PM by SprintCares RSS

Why?

ivtreed9 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I have been a Sprint customer for 3+ years and have had issues with increasing of extra services and cancellation of services that will protect my phones in case of emergencies, damages, loss or theft.  Several times my total protection has mysteriously disappeared, then I'm notified that I no longer have this insurance for my phones.  I then have to call customer service to argue with someone on the phone about whether or not I requested the total protection for all four of my phones.  I would have to be an idiot not to request this protection, I have an accidentally phone dropping teenager, for god's sake!  And then I have a $379.00 amount on my credit score that has been there for the last 3 years, unbeknownst to me, how crazy is this.  I'm really tempted to close my entire account.  Who can afford to be charged for products you have not used?!!  I can't.  Maybe I should also turn to BBB for assistance at the very least to just vent, I'm so fed up.  Best Regards, Ivy

• 1. Why?
    SprintCares Sprint Employee
    Currently Being Moderated

ivleeg,

Thanks for the post and sorry to hear about the issues which you're experiencing with your TEP dropping off of your account. To be honest, I have never heard of this issue before. I also don't know what this $379.00 balance is in regards to, is it an old account that was closed with us?

I am going to private mesage you and see if there is something I can do to help.

--William

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points