1 2 3 5 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2011 6:14 PM by LiLBit555 RSS

When are we getting the Iphone!!

snowryder1234 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Sprint,

Will we be getting the iphone this year.  I have been waiting patiently for the iphone to come to sprint.  If we dont get the iphone this year i will have to switch to Verizon.  Im sure i speak for a lot of your costomers when i say that i will leave sprint for verizon in a heartbeat if we dont get the iphone. Please let us know as soon as possible.

• 1. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    dgriekspoor Newbie

Really??????? "if we don't get the iphone this year I will have to switch to sprint" then you say "i will leave sprint for verizon" which is it?

• 2. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    LIVEITLOUD Newbie

I am interested in knowing this as well. I am really torn as I like the Sprint service but want the iPhone. Do you think you will ever carry the iPhone?

• 3. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    snowryder1234 Newbie

I know I fixed it!!

• 4. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    LUKAZ90 Newbie

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SPRINT COULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING THE IPHONE CAUSE I COULD GET RIDE OF THIS P*** OF S**T HTC TOUCH PRO2 PHONE

• 5. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    theisaacfix Newbie

I completely agree! If the iPhone 5 gets released and Sprint hasn't fought to deliver, then it's going to be time for me to jump ship. CDMA is no longer the road block and from my point of view Apple needs to expand to every carrier in the interest of gaining marketshare in the smart phone market, so Sprint should have some leverage in the conversation. I'm definitely fearful that Sprint is going the way of Blockbuster and Borders.

• 6. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    Docc Valued Member

Looks like it will be this year but not a 4g phone

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43050201

• 7. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    AERNESTOJR Newbie

THIS IS THE LAST YEAR I AM WAITING TOO!!! I DONT GIVE A **** IF I HAVE TO PAY CANCELATION FEES FOR ALL MY PHONES !! EITHER U GUYS STEP IT UP OR WE ARE OUT THE DOOR !!!

• 8. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    JBIER02 Newbie

i have many techno-nerd friends and family, a couple of which are computer/phone techs and they say the iphone is junk and they own the iphone.  They said the Android platform is much better and the HTC and Samsung phones are better than anything iphone can offer.  do yourself a favor and stick with Sprint and ***** the iphone....you wont have anyone tracking your every move either.

• 9. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    cag2313 Newbie

wow just wow

• 10. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    MRGOLDENARCHES Newbie

Why does everyone care so much for the Iphone? Unless its simply for reasons of jumping on the bandwagon then I understand.

BUT

if you view this issue in a logical manner switching carriers and possibly paying cancelation fees just to get an iphone is ridiculous.

First off, Verizon charges an arm and a leg to get on with them. I'm a college student and i was looking for a good individual plan, and in order for me to open a plan with Verizon they were charging me 400 dollars just for the deposit. ridiculous.

Secondly, this isn't simply a matter of over the table negotiations. Apple is a very strict market to tap into and they are very limited on who they associate themselves with.

Thirdly, the app market for apple charges for EVERYTHING. If you were to run a side by side comparison on cost of apps on an android and apple...it would be way cheaper on an android phone, not to mention android is quickly surpassing apple as the most commonly used platform in the world, so a wider distrubution means more apps to choose from.

Like i said, if you are complaining about not having an iphone on sprint, then you are looking at it the wrong way, Sprint has released 2 excellent 4g phones that Cnet.com even ranks as top choices, maybe if you didn't jump on the band wagon, you would realize the market is more expansive than just a logo.

• 11. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    SMBAINTER3 Regular Visitor

You know nothing against the Iphone but they are now trying to keep up with Android. Why do you actually want the iphone? So you can say "look at me I have an iphone". I have used the iphone and my 3d blows it out of the water. Not only that I can do as I wish with my Android based phone, where as anything you want to do with you iphone "HAS" to be done through itunes.... FTMFL. Tell me one thing that iphone has that Anroid does not?

Here let me pay to cancel my plan, then pay a new carrier for an iphone only to get limited data. O

• 12. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    TinseltownGal Regular Visitor

iPhone! uPhone! we all want an iPhone!  What is up Sprint?!? 

If I didn't live in a canyon that only gets Sprint, I would have left a long time ago to get one....but I have heard there are now signal boosters so I will investigate.

It isn't that I'm not willing to try what you offer. I called every day when the Evo came out and returned it in a week.  Too heavey.  Too hot.   My finger pads must not be where they should be because I could not make the touch screen behave at all ... maybe when you are over 50 your finger pads also wrinkle and they are not where you think they are!?!  I tried the Rumor or one of the slide out key boards....again, impossible. I have no trouble with the iPhone at all when I use those that belong to friends.  

Again, iPhone. uPhone! we ALL want an iPhone. 

• 13. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

I understand your frustration   But the folks who post here do not have the information much before it is made public  When we can give out information we try to do so

• 14. When are we getting the Iphone!!
    TinseltownGal Regular Visitor

Hi Knight:

I don't understand the sentance  "when we can give out information we try to do so".   Who is the WE and what is the 'try'?  Do you work for Sprint? Will you give information out before the press release?  can you tell us what is in development and what the ETA is?

1 2 3 5 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points