This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2011 1:27 PM by Levi4u RSS

$50 gift card at renewlreward.com not honored by Sprint

JWHCVILLE1 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I received card in mail from Sprint that said if I renewed now I would get a $50 gift card from Sprint's renewalreward.com.  I followed card's directions, renewed contract and upgraded phone.  I applied for rebate card.  Website would not recognize my account and email link for help is broken.  Called number on card for help, told to wait a few days.  Called Customer Service, transferred around depts finally reaching someone in rebates that said she knew nothing of this offer or website, sorry.

Sprint: what going on here?

• 1. Re: $50 gift card at renewlreward.com not honored by Sprint
    abe2020 Sprint Employee

Did see any toll free number on the card that you got via mail. If there is any toll free number, I would suggest you to call that number.

• 2. Re: $50 gift card at renewlreward.com not honored by Sprint
    Levi4u Master

The number listed to contact on the page 800-446-1441.

I've never heard of them offering a reward card, I've always got a $70 account credit per/line to renew.

• 3. $50 gift card at renewlreward.com not honored by Sprint
    VorlessDarkChaos Silver Expert
    • If you are buying one of the following devices, you will receive a $50 prepaid reward card:
      • Smartphones: BlackBerry® Curve™ 8350i smartphone, BlackBerry® Curve™ 9330 smartphone, HTC EVO™ 4G, HTC EVO Shift™ 4G, LG Optimus S™, MOTOROLA TITANIUM™, MOTOROLA XPRT™, Nexus S™ 4G from Google, Samsung Conquer™ 4G, Samsung Epic™ 4G with Google™, Samsung Replenish™, and the Samsung Transform™
      • Other phones: LG Remarq™, LG Rumor Touch™, i335 by Motorola, i576 by Motorola, i886 by Motorola, Samsung Restore™, Samsung Seek™, Samsung Trender™, Sanyo Innuendo™ by Kyocera, Sanyo Taho by Kyocera, Sanyo Vero™ by Kyocera, and the PRO-700 by Sanyo®
      • Mobile Broadband Cards: Merlin™ C777 by Novatel Wireless, Merlin™ CC208 3G/4G 2-in-1 Card by Novatel Wireless, MiFi® 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Novatel Wireless, Aircard® 402 by Sierra Wireless, Overdrive Pro™ 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Sierra Wireless, Overdrive™ 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Sierra Wireless, 3G/4G USB 250U by Sierra Wireless, 598U by Sierra Wireless, Sprint International Mobile Hotspot by ZTE, Sprint 3G/4G U301 USB Device, and the Sprint 3G/4G USB U600
    • If you are buying one of the following devices, you will receive a $100 prepaid reward card:
      • Netbook/Notebook Computers: Dell™ Inspiron™ Mini 10 (1012) - 3G/4G Netbook or the Dell™ Inspiron™ 11z - 3G/4G Notebook
  • 4. $50 gift card at renewlreward.com not honored by Sprint
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

Sorry you are having a problem with the web page.  Did you try calling the 800 number listed on the page when you could not log in?  How about  emailing the address provided support@awardscatalog.com The link on the page is not working correctly on my computer  but I could still copy the email address into outlook and send to them.  The site is owned by a 3rd party company who maintains and runs it.  Rebates and rewards are often taken care of by venders we use their escalation processes to resolve these issues.   Did you use the phone number that was or a different number on the account? 

• 5. $50 gift card at renewlreward.com not honored by Sprint
    Levi4u Master

That is not what they are talking about, It's not the "REBATE" Visa card it's something different - https://www.awardscatalog.com/redirect/sprint/sca/login.cfm

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points