1 2 Previous Next 29 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2012 9:42 AM by PFREDERICKJR RSS

No voicemail after disabling Google Voice integration

IABigRedFan Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I integrated my EVO 4G with Google Voice (converting my cell phone number into a Google Voice number).  Well now I am trying to disable that.  I disabled it on the Google Voice website which seemed easy enough.  I have even gotten a new number set up for my Google Voice account (not my Sprint Cell phone number).  However, I am now having 2 problems:

1) When some one calls my phone, it now NEVER goes to voicemail.  Not Google Voice, not Sprint Voicemail.  It just rings forever.

2) I would like to have my cell phone be one of the numbers that rings when my new, non-Sprint Google Voice number is called.  However, when I try to add it as a number, Google Voice is unable to call the cell phone number for verification.  It returns an error that it was unable to make contact with the cell phone.

So I am kind of stuck.  I have no voicemail of any kind and can't get a generic Google Voice number to forward to my Sprint cell phone.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...